Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Arunodoi Scheme Online Apply | Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Last Date, List Download, Eligibility & Benefits | How to apply Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020-21
The Assam Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 12 August 2020 held a press conference and announce a women empowerment scheme, called “Arunodoi Scheme”. This women empowerment scheme is a very interesting initiative by the Assam State Govt. This scheme will directly empower the women who live in Assam state. Also the Assam Health Minister Shri Himanta Biswa Sarma wants economic development and women empowerment at the same time with this amazing scheme.
This Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme is mainly for housewives women and the purpose of this scheme to empower the homemaker women. They will get the benefits of this scheme. This scheme will help the families who are facing economic set back due to this coronavirus pandemic and lockdown situation. Today we will discuss the Arunodoi Scheme Online Apply and the key details, Eligibility, Application/Registration Form PDF. Who will get the benefits of this scheme and what are the benefits? Let’s start with this informative article.
- 1 What is all about Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
- 1.1 Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme 2021 Highlights-
- 1.2 Key Details of the Arunodoi Scheme Assam-
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for Orunodoi Scheme 2021-
- 1.4 Priority to Nominate for Assam Orunodoi Scheme-
- 1.5 Assistance Amount under Assam Arunodoi Scheme-
- 1.6 How to apply Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2021?
- 1.7 Selection Procedure of Beneficiary for the Arunodoi Scheme-
What is all about Assam Arunodoi Scheme?
As we told you above that Assam Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma has recently announced a unique scheme “Arunodoi (Orunodoi)”. This scheme is for women’s empowerment and economic development. While launching this scheme, he says that the state government will give 2,80,000 crore rupees for the Arunodoi scheme. As per the scheme, women of each family will get the benefit of this scheme. And this scheme is a great initiative by the state government. This scheme is one step ahead of women’s empowerment.
Under this, the beneficiary women will get the amount in her account. As per the state government, this scheme will be launched on 2 October 2020, and approx 17 lakh families will get Rs 830 every month for the next five years. As per the scheme, the amount will get those families who have an annual income of less than 2 lakh rupees. In this lockdown situation many families can’t go out for their jobs, and they don’t have enough money to get food, medicine, and daily usage things. If they will get this amount the people will have at least basic needs.
My humble request that the benefits of #Orunodoi should reach those who deserve it the most. We should all strive hard toward this goal. We all owe this to the deserving beneficiaries. I shall be grateful.#AssamCares pic.twitter.com/FZWC6nezLn
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) September 6, 2020
Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme 2021 Highlights-
|Name of Scheme||Arunodoi Scheme Assam
Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Launched by||Assam Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launch Date||2nd October 2020|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam Govt|
|Objective||To provide monthly financial assistance to poor families|
|Amount Issued||Rs 830 per month|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to poor families|
|Arunodoi Scheme Last Date||Not available yet|
|Category||State Govt Schemes|
Key Details of the Arunodoi Scheme Assam-
- This scheme is launched by the state government of Assam and implemented by the Finance Dept.
- Arunodaya Yojana will be officially implemented on 2 October 2020 in the entire state.
- The motive of this scheme is to provide financial help to the poor families of the Assam state.
- This scheme is only for women who are permanent residents of the state.
- As per this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 2,80,000 crore.
- Under this scheme, approximately 17 lakh families will get benefits.
- As per the scheme, the women will get Rs 830 every month for the next five years.
- The amount will be deposited directly to the beneficiary women’s account.
- The mode of application is offline for this scheme.
GoA has decided to provide Rs 830 per month each to 17 lakh families under the ambitious 'Orunodoi' Scheme. The selection of beneficiaries to start from August 17, 2020. They will receive the amount on the first day of every month, starting from October, 2020.#AssamAlwaysAhead pic.twitter.com/G4yBUUBwq5
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 12, 2020
Eligibility Conditions for Orunodoi Scheme 2021-
If someone wants to avail the benefits of this Arunodoi Scheme Assam, they should follow the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be a woman.
- Women should be a permanent resident in the state of Assam.
- The applicant women’s complete household income is must be less than 2 lakh rupees per annum.
- Applicants women should hold a bank account in any national bank.
- If the nominated women do not have a bank account. Then the applicant women need to open a bank account at the time of applying for the scheme.
Priority to Nominate for Assam Orunodoi Scheme-
The applicant will get the priority for the scheme nomination, who meets the following criteria:
- Disabled/Handicapped women
- Widow women
- Divorced female
- Unmarried women
- Separated female member
Assistance Amount under Assam Arunodoi Scheme-
Here check the financial assistance amount to be given to the beneficiary of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme:
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400|
|50% subsidy for 4 Kg of Pulses||Rs 200|
|50% subsidy for 4 Kg of Sugar||Rs 80|
|Fruits and Vegetables||Rs 150|
|Total Amount||Rs 830 only|
How to apply Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2021?
As we said the mode of application is offline. Interested applicants need to download the application form. Then follow the given instruction as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the scheme at https://finance.assam.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will see a tab of ‘Schemes & Projects’ in the upper menu bar.
- Now you need to find the “Arunodoi Scheme/Orunodoi Scheme”.
- Here you will get a link to download the application form in PDF format.
- After download, you need to fill the form with the correct details.
- Now attach all required documents along with the application form.
- In the end, submit the completed form to the respective officials.
Download: Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF
Selection Procedure of Beneficiary for the Arunodoi Scheme-
The selection of beneficiaries for the Orunodoi Scheme will take place from 17th August 2020. The beneficiary women will get the benefit amount directly to their bank account. This amount will be given every month for the next five years. This scheme is for all eligible people even they are coming under NFSA or not. Under the selection process, the priority will be given to those women who are Disabled / Widow female / Divorced female / Unmarried female / Separated female or Handicapped household member.
The Assam government released a beneficiary list of the Orunodoi scheme shortly. Then after the arunodoi scheme list download link available soon.
What is the Motive behind Arunodoi Scheme?
The Govt of Assam is taking this step to improve the condition of women under the state. The government launched this scheme during this COVID-19 pandemic where the people facing the economic setback. The state citizens are not able to afford basic needs like food and medicine. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help, so that the poor families of the state can get medicine and basic things for them. This is a great initiative by the state government for women empowerment and financial help by the Orunodoi Scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme?
Orunodoi Yojana is a new scheme of the Assam government to provide financial assistance to poor families of the state.
- Who is eligible for Orunodoi Scheme?
The state resident families whose total household income is less than Rs 2 lakh per annum are eligible to take scheme benefits.
- How much amount will be given as assistance under this scheme?
The State Govt provides Rs 830 per month to all eligible women under this scheme.
- When will be the scheme launched?
This Orunodoi scheme will be launched on 2nd October 2020.
- How to apply for Orunodoi Scheme?
Download the Arunodoi Scheme application form in PDF format through online mode from this link. Then fill it up carefully and submit the form along with all required documents to the concerned authority.
Important Update of Arunodoi Scheme 2021:
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Arunodoi Scheme Assam Online Apply & Registration Form. If you have any query related to Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2020 Apply Online, kindly visit the official website at https://finance.assam.gov.in/ or contact the concerned department’s official person. As soon as the government release the Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020 last date of the application, will update it here.
You May Also Like: