Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Online Apply, Track Status @assamfinanceloans.in Portal – In this post, you’ll get to know the complete information about Assam Govt’s newly launched Abhinandan Education loan Subsidy Scheme 2023. As we all know Education is the most important and useful thing in life. Now the state government of Assam has decided to help the students by providing the simple Education Loan Subsidy under Abhinandan Yojana.
The state government of Assam ensures that the prime target of this scheme is to encourage education for all students who belong to poor families. Because education has also a very demanded part of future career options. Through this article, you may read about the Abhinandan education loan subsidy online application/ registration process, eligibility, required documents, etc. So kindly continue reading ahead.
About the Abhinandan Education loan Subsidy
As per the current scenario, we have assumed that the education level has growing day by day all over the world. So all the students are raising the standard of Competition Level. But we all have seen the 60% as the new third division. This reason by mostly students carries marks to another level.
So guys in this tough and competitive time, few students can afford expensive education. Now, this is a very clever reason for the government to help them by giving them education loan options. Dear readers, the government of Assam state not only presents the Abhinandan Education loan Subsidy Scheme 2023. But there are lots of schemes existing i.e Assam in the Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme, Health Insurance Scheme, etc.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Portal – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Abhinandan Education loan Subsidy 2023|
|Launched by||State Government of Assam|
|Concerned Dept||Finance Department, Govt of Assam|
|Aim||To promote higher education among students of Assam state|
|Benefits||To provide financial help (Loan) for studies|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹50 thousand per eligible student|
|Target Beneficiaries||Student of Assam state|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Post-category||State Govt Student Welfare Scheme|
Key Features of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
- With the help of this scheme, students can easily do their studies for higher education.
- Under the scheme, the Assam government decided to furnish 50 thousand rupees as a subsidized amount for loanees for higher education.
- Each year these loans have been provided to Eligible Students who applied under this scheme.
- This scheme will definitely help needy applicants who are really an effort to forget higher education.
- And this scheme was regulated and supervised by the Department of Finance working.
- Most importantly, the term given under the program has for education Aim only.
- There has a total number of 5 thousand students who are selected under this Abhinandan (Vidhya Lakshami) Yojana every year.
- And all the applicants must provide the bank details on which the department will send money given under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Abhinandan Scheme 2023 Assam
So guys if you are willing to apply to the scheme then first you need to follow some Eligibility Conditions which are provided under the below section.
- First, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam state only.
- The loan given in the scheme will be for listing Commercial Banks or Regional Rural Banks from Assam State.
- And there are no income limits for the families whose students have applied to the scheme.
- Despite that, the loan amount under this scheme will dispatch up to 50 thousand or 1 lakh rupees before the given date.
- Every listed band under this scheme has also been authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). And the loan must be sanctioned before 31st March 2023.
- Furthermore, the loan account of the beneficiaries must not become under the NPA.
- Apart from this, the students who already have taken benefits under the Bidhya Lakshmi Scheme then they can not have the benefit under another scheme related to education.
Who is not eligible for the Abhinandan Yojana?
- So the applicant whose payment for loan installment has passed at the specific time duration then they can not apply under this scheme.
- In the case of education, loans have come under the non-performing assets after the time period of 2 months or 90 days then they are not eligible.
- If you are already availing of the benefits from another scheme like Vidya Lakshmi Yojana so you cannot apply for this Abhinandan Schemes benefits.
- The government employee’s children are not applied under this scheme. Because they can take benefit from Bidhya Lakshmi Scheme for education loans up to 5 lakh to 10 lakh.
List of Required Documents:
- Photo Id Proof
- PAN Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Also Loan Sanction Letter
- Bank Account Passbook details
- Statement of Loan (If any)
- A student’s educational certificate is a must.
How to apply for Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy 2023 online?
To apply online for the Abhinandan education loan subsidy scheme, follow the below-given procedures;
- Navigate to the Assam finance loans on subsidy welcome’s official website i.e assamfinanceloans.in
- Now you will land on the web homepage of the Finance Department of Assam State.
- On the web homepage, click on the link for Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme 2023.
- In the next section, press the Apply Online button.
- Also, don’t forget to read the scheme-associated details like Terms & Conditions for the Loan.
- Now you have to fill in the asked details in the application form. Kindly enclose the important documents for registration.
- In this registration form, you should fill all the details as per your documentation.
- Next, click on the Tick Mark option for the Self-Declaration.
- In the end, cross-check all the filled-up details and then click on the Submit tab.
- Now your application for the scheme has been submitted to the concerned department.
Targets of the Assam Abhinandan Education Scheme
- The major target of this loan subsidy scheme is to encourage students to higher education. Because education has played the most important role in making a successful life.
- And while facing financial issues, most students drops-outs their education. So the government has decided to resolve all problems regarding the students.
- With the implementation of this Abhinandan Loan Scheme, the ratio of education will also grow and stronger in Assam.
- The academic capabilities of students have been also optimized with the help of the scheme.
- If you face any technical problem, for support contact email is email@example.com. To track Abhinandan Yojana Status online, kindly click here.