TN Labor Registration 2024 Login online at labour.tn.gov.in, Renewal/ Application Status now can be checked here on this page. The Labour force of a state represents the human factor in the production of goods and services in an economy. The government of every state in India tries to find the best ways to improve the conditions of our labor class. Similarly, the government of Tamil Nadu State has launched a new scheme for the welfare of workers. This scheme is to ensure the registration of every labor.
Labour registration is important because it will help the government to offer the required benefits accordingly. Moreover, the laborers can only be able to acquire benefits when they will be registered under the state government. Thus, the government has initiated a portal for laborers to register themselves.
TN Labor Registration 2024
The main objective of Labour Registration 2024 (Shramik Panjikaran) is that the government has made worker registration to provide financial assistance to all those who work to fulfill their economic needs and live and work in the construction sector. Process scheme has been started through this scheme to make Tamil Nadu laborers and their children aware of the government’s scheme related to labor of the state and provide financial assistance to them.
All the workers of the state can get their laborers registered by getting their registration and they can get many kinds of benefits. Through this article, you will get to know the complete details about Labour Registration on the official https //labour.tn.gov.in login website.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Labour Registration
- Applicants’ labor must be a permanent residents of Tamil Nadu.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Workers who have worked as construction workers for at least 90 days in the last 12 months.
- In labor registration, a Shramik Card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
The following documents are required for Tamil Nadu Labour Registration/ Login:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Bank detail
- A valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Identity cards of all family members
Procedure for Tamil Nadu Labour Registration/ Login online
If you want to register for Tamil Nadu Labour Card (e-Shram Card) then you have to follow the following steps;
- Navigate to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Labour Department.
- On the web homepage, click on the link “Labour Registration” in the upper menu.
- Then you have to click on “Login” under the tab ‘Online Services’. A new page will open in front of you as shown in the below image:
- Here click on the “New User” link. Then the registration form will open in front of you.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the registration form i.e Name, Date of Birth, ID Proof, State, District, permanent address, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in the information, you will have to upload the required documents. Then create a strong password.
- In the end, you have to click on the “Register” tab to complete your registration procedure. Now you can log in to the portal and get all the benefits.
How to check the TN Labour Application Status?
If you have registered your Tamil Nadu Labour and now want to check the TN labor application status, then you have to follow the given simple steps;
- Go to the official website of the Department of Labour i.e labour.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Application Status” link in the ‘Online Services’ section.
- A new web page will open in front of you where you have to enter the application number.
- Then click on the “Search” tab to check the STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
- Now your application status for TN Labour Registration will open in front of you.
labour.tn.gov.in Online Renewal Process
- If you want to renew your Labour (e-Shram) Card then you have to visit the same official website of the Tamilnadu Labour Card Department.
- Here you can apply to renew your membership registration about a month before the renewal date expires.
- Registered workers must renew their registration once every 5 years or until they reach the age of 60.
- Only workers with renewals up to tomorrow can receive benefits.
- To renew your application for labour.tn.gov.in nala variyam online registration, kindly visit the official website or directly Click Here.
- If your application is correct then your TN Labour registration card will be renewed with the approval of the officer and renewal details will be available through the registered mobile number.
- Through the official portal, you can also download a fresh registration certificate.