Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form 2023-24 | Amma Scooter Scheme Last Date 2023 (Extended) | PM Modi Scooty Yojana in Tamil Nadu | அம்மா ஸ்கூட்டர் திட்டம்
In today’s article, we will give you information about the “Amma Scooter Scheme 2022” started by PM Modi in the state of Tamil Nadu. Amma Scooty scheme has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government to provide scooters at subsidized subsidies to the working women of the state. This scheme has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Hence this scheme is also known as Modi Scooty Yojana. Women who want to apply for this Amma Scooter Scheme, have to fill out the application form first. About 1 lakh women will be included in PM Modi Scooty Scheme. Here you will get the complete details of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. Please continue reading ahead.
Amma Scooter Scheme 2023 in Tamil Nadu
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Amma two-wheeler scheme on the occasion of the 70th birth anniversary of former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa. Modi Scooty Scheme is empowering working women and enabling them to buy their own two-wheelers for various purposes. Women who want to apply for Amma Scooter Scheme, first have to check their eligibility and registration process.
The Tamil Nadu government wants to provide safe, fast, and affordable travel to the working women of the state. To fulfill this objective, the Government of Tamil Nadu has started Amma Scooter Scheme. Women who want to get two-wheelers under Modi Scooty Yojana will have to fill out the application form, field verification form, and subsidy claim form. Amma Two Wheeler will be provided to one lakh women at about 50% subsidy.
What is the Subsidy Rate in Modi Scooty Yojana?
Tamil Nadu state government is providing Rs 25,0000 or 50% grant (according to the cost of the scooter) to the beneficiary. In the case of women with disabilities, the subsidy amount will be Rs 31,250 per woman. Women whose family annual income is up to Rs 2.5 lakh are eligible for this scheme.
Specification of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The beneficiary can opt for any brand new motorized gearless/auto-geared vehicle under Amma Scooter Scheme. But it will have a maximum engine capacity of 125cc and must be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The vehicle should be manufactured after 01.01.2018 and comply with 2.2 latest emission norms.
|Name of Scheme||TN Amma Scooter Scheme|
|Proposed By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objectives||Provide financially secure travel|
|No of Beneficiary||Estimated 1 lakh|
|Online Application||Now available|
|Last Date to Apply||Not yet declared|
Required Eligibility & Documents List
To apply under the Amma Scooter Scheme, a woman must have the following eligibility criteria and documents:
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
- Only one female beneficiary is eligible to receive 3 benefits in a family.
- Candidates must have passed/ failed in class 8th examination.
- Along with this, the applicant should have a passport-size photograph and driving license.
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category).
- Disability certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority.
Reservation under TN Amma Scooter Scheme
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Handicapped Woman (PHP)||4%|
How to Apply Online for Amma Scooter Scheme?
All eligible candidates who want to download the Application Form PDF for Modi Scooty Scheme (Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022). They have to download three forms.
- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme (Application Form Rural) or (Application Form Urban)
- Field Verification Form: Field Verification Form PDF
- Subsidy Claim Form: Subsidy Claim Form PDF
Now fill out the application form with all the required details. After filling out the application form, submit the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme application form to the respective Block Offices/ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs). Thereafter, the application concerned Block Office/ Urban Local Bodies will do the field verification and see whether you are eligible for the scheme or not. Finally, the Tamil Nadu government will select you as the beneficiary of the Amma Scooter Scheme.
Beneficiaries of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- All those women who are commuting long distances.
- Those women who are employed in establishments and shops.
- Women who are registered as workers in the organized and unorganized sectors.
- All those women earn as a primary source of income for their families.
- Also, those women who are actively engaged individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood wage or activity employment.
- Women who are self-employed and engaged in petty trades.
- Those women who are engaged in daily wages, consolidated salary, contract employment, etc.
- Asha workers and banking correspondents/ Banking Facilitators.
TN Corporation for Development of Women Ltd
- Office Address: Mother Teresa Mahila Complex-I Floor, Valluvar Kottam High Road, (600-034) Chennai
- Phone Number: (+91) 44-28173412
- Fax Number: (+91) 44-28173409
- Official Email ID: [email protected] / [email protected]
Users, here we have provided you with complete information about Amma Scooter Scheme in Tamil Nadu. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment below or contact our helpline team. We will assist you soon. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, and stay tuned for updates.