Smart Card Tamilnadu Apply Online – TNPDS Smart Card Check Status Online, தமிழ்நாடு ஸ்மார்ட் ரேஷன் கார்டு TN Ration Card List 2023 can be checked online on the official website at tnpds.gov.in TNPDS Smart Ration Card service was launched by the State Govt of Tamil Nadu. Under this Electronic Card Service, the government has changed the ratio in the digital form. Apart from that, the TNPDS also linked the entirely new and existing beneficiaries with Aadhaar Card.
This scheme has started under the ministry of Food Supply & Consumer Protection Dept. With the help of this New Smart Ration Card service, one can easily change address, change the head of the family and add or remove their family member as per the requirement.
Smart Ration Card Service – TNPDS List
In this article, we’re going to provide you the complete information about the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card Service. Tamil Nadu Govt has started this scheme for the consumers. Which is also known as TNPDS Ration Card. Now the state govt changed all old ration cards with the digital electronic ration card. If you are a native of the state and want to apply for TNPDS Digital Ration Card then read this writing ahead. Here we will cover all the topics related to TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Form PDF Download/ Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card Beneficiary List and TNPDS Digital Ration Card Status.
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card List 2023
As we mentioned above that the Tamil Nadu Govt has recently launched the TNPDS Smart Ration Card for the people of the state. The objective of the government is to provide digital services to ration cardholders. Food Supply and Consumer Protection Department has also launched its official website i.e https://www.tnpds.gov.in/.
Benefits of TNPDS Digital Ration Card:
- Cardholders can easily add or remove their family member.
- To provide transparency.
- Better coordination between consumers and government.
- Easy to access.
- Easily check Status Online.
How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card?
TNPDS – Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System Ration Card can be applied through the online mode only. You have to collect all the required documents for registering under the TNPDS Smart Ration Card. We are providing you the complete information to apply online for Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System @https://www.tnpds.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on “Apply Online For TNPDS Smart Electronic Ration Card”.
- After clicking, a new window will open with the TNPDS Online Application/ Registration Form.
- Now fill in all the required details carefully (You & Your Family Member Information).
- Then upload all the supporting documents as per required.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
After successfully submission of the online application, your filled form of TNPDS Application will be forwarded to the Food Supply & Consumer Protection Dept of Tamil Nadu. Thereafter, an authorized authority will verify your application form and add you to the beneficiary list if you will be found eligible. You can easily check the TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Status online by your registration number.
|Document Required for TNPDS Smart Ration Card:|
|Applicant’s Photograph||Aadhaar Card|
|Address Proof||Income Certificate|
|Domicile certificate||Gas Connection Details (If any)|
Check Status of TNPDS Digital Ration Card Online
If you have already applied for the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card and want to check the status of the TNPDS Digital Ration Card online. All you have to do is to click the link below and then enter the required details.
TNPDS Digital Ration Card Online Status
- For checking the TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status, you have to enter the “Application Reference Number” in the appropriate box.
- This application number was sent to your registered mobile number during ration card registration.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem with TNPDS Digital Ration Card then contact the given Toll-free helpline numbers.
- Toll-free Helpline Number: 1967 or 1800-425-5901
- TN-PDS Official Website: https://www.tnpds.gov.in/