Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat Online Application/ Registration is now available on the official ikhedut website. In today’s article, we are going to share information regarding Rotavator Sahay Gujarat Scheme. However, this scheme is initiated for the farmers of the Gujarat state. Under this scheme, modern and updated equipment will be provided as a subsidy to the farmers. So this yojana is very beneficial for the farmers, especially those who can not afford to buy expensive agricultural equipment.
All interested candidates can take benefit from this scheme by applying online at @ikhedut Portal. Through this page, you will get all the details about How to apply online for Rotavator Sahay Yojana. Also, we will tell you how to check the beneficiary status online. Apart from that, check the benefits, eligibility, and documents required for the scheme. So all the readers please keep on reading this article ahead to know more about the Rotavator Sahay Yojna.
- 1 About Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023
- 1.1 Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Yojana – Key Highlights
- 1.2 What is Rotavator?
- 1.3 List of Farmer Rotavator Equipment Scheme
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023?
- 1.5 Rotavator Sahay Yojna Beneficiary Status Check Online
About Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023
Recently, the Government of Gujarat has announced a yojana known as “Rotavator Sahay Yojana” or “Gujarat Rotavator Assistance Scheme”. The main motive of this scheme is to provide direct benefits to the farmers of the state. Through this yojana, the latest and updated agricultural equipment will be given to the farmers as a subsidy. And this useful scheme is initiated by the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare. As you know nowadays everything is getting digital and modern at a very fast pace all over the world. And the same thing is happening in the agricultural sector also. Now, farmers need the latest equipment in order to do farming.
Because everyone needs food and with the rise in the population people need more food in less time. However, this is only possible when the farmers will have good and modern technology for farming. All of you are aware of the fact that farmers need modern farming equipment to increase crop production. As a result, it will help the farmers to do fast and systematic farming in very less time. It will save a lot of time and effort for the farmers in order to grow crops in the field. And also help in increasing the income of the farmers. The government is doing its best to provide new agricultural equipment to the farmers through this yojana.
Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Yojana – Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Rotavator Sahay Yojana|
|In Language||ગુજરાત રોટાવેટર સહાય યોજના|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Concerned Dept||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Benefit||To provide modern and updated agricultural equipment to the farmers|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Gujarat|
|Subsidy||50% of the total cost of the purchase of 8 feet rotavator or Rs 50,400/- whichever is less|
|Post-category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
What is Rotavator?
“Rotavator” is tractor-operated equipment that prepares the soil in a very short time so that the Rabi crop can be sown. Farmers need rotavators for crop rotation and sowing new crops. For agriculture, it is required to maintain the moisture in the soil after harvesting the crops for planting new crops. However, it is required by every farmer in the country increase production in a very short time.
The rotavator is a very useful modern agricultural equipment for farmers today. Now, the farmers are beginning to understand the importance of using a rotary tiller, plow, cultivator, and rotavator. So basically, in today’s generation, farmers have become aware of the new or modern agricultural technology.
List of Farmer Rotavator Equipment Scheme
There are different types of schemes are run by the Department of Agriculture working under the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
The Rotavator equipment assistance scheme list is provided below;
- AGR 2 (FM)
- NFSM PULSES
- NFSM RICE
- AGR 3 (FM)
- RKVY – CDP
- NFSM WHEAT
- NFSM (Oilseeds and Oil Palm)
Eligibility Criteria for Rotavator Sahay Yojana
If you want to apply for the scheme, you need to be first eligible for the Gujarat Rotavator Sahay Yojana. Below we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria for the scheme;
- Firstly, the farmer should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State Only.
- The applicant must be of small, marginal, or large farmer type then only you are eligible.
- In order to apply for the scheme, you should have a record of your land or property documents.
- The farmers in forest areas should have a certificate of tribal land rights.
- Also, all the farmers can apply online from the official portal @ikhedut.
List of Required Documents for Rotavator Scheme
The following document is required to fill Tractor Rotavator Yojana online form;
- Farmer’s land copy 7-12
- Aadhar card & Ration card
- Mobile number
- SC certificate and ST certificate
- Disability certificate (if any) for the handicapped applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Consent form of other stakeholders in case the farmer’s land is a joint account holder
- Details of the farmer is a member of the cooperative society
- Details if there is a registration of the soul
- If you are a member of the Milk Producer’s Union
How to Apply Online for Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023?
In order to take benefit from this Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Yojana. You need to follow the below-given steps and procedures carefully;
- First of all, go to the official webpage of the Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023.
- Now on the web homepage, click on the “Scheme” option.
- After clicking on “Agriculture Schemes” a total of 49 schemes for the years 2023-23 will be shown.
- You will get the number 36, click on “Rotavator”, and you have to open the website by clicking on “Apply”.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? If you have registered earlier then you have to do ‘YES’ and if you have not done ‘NO’ then you have to do a further process.
- Then submit the captcha image after entering the Aadhaar card and mobile number if registered.
- If the beneficiary is not registered on the Ikhedut portal then select ‘No’ and fill out the online form.
- The application has to be saved after the farmer has filled in the information in the online form with complete accuracy.
- Finally, you will be able to get print on the basis of the application number.
Rotavator Sahay Yojna Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Navigate to the official website of the Rotavator Yojana.
- On the web homepage, click on the option “અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ તપાસવા/ રીપ્રિન્ટ લેવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો / (Click here to check/reprint application status)”.
- Now you have to select your plan and then select the medium through which you want to check the status.
- After that, choose the financial year and enter the number as per the selection.
- At last, enter the given captcha code and click on the “Check Application Status” tab.
Note – If you have any queries regarding this Rotavator Sahay Yojana, you can easily ask us any questions in the comment section. We will try to answer each and every questions of you. Thanks for visiting our website (www.readermater.com), stay tuned to us for more latest updates.