A gift for the farmers from the Government of Gujarat has launched a new scheme with the name of “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 (મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના)”, under which farmers suffering from crop loss due to drought, excessive rainfall or unseasonal rain, will get compensation without paying any premium. Due to the pandemic of COVID 19, the most publicized scheme of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) has been suspended in Gujarat for one year. Instead of the above, the मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना is implemented. The reason for the suspension of PMFBY is a huge amount of premium.
So let’s go down to the article where we will give you the detailed information like what is Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana and how it works and how it is different from the earlier scheme, what are the registration process and eligibility criteria, required documents, beneficiary list, etc. So continue reading ahead.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (MKSY) 2020 Gujarat
- 1.1 Highlights of Mukyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Mukyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana-
- 1.3 Benefits of Gujarat CM Kisan Sahay Yojana-
- 1.4 Registration Procedure for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana-
- 1.5 Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Required Documents-
- 1.6 Check Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 Beneficiary List-
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (MKSY) 2020 Gujarat
Recently, Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani has announced a new scheme ‘મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના’ for a year duration which is replaced with CM Fasal Bima Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY). The main reason for the replacement of the scheme is that the insurance companies have kept the premium or insurance fees quite high which will put a burden in the state treasury. Under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana of the state, the farmers are exempted from paying any premium and get protection from natural risks like drought, excess, or unseasonal rains in this Kharif season.
“ મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના “ pic.twitter.com/VbrrAPellR
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) August 10, 2020
Highlights of Mukyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020-
|Scheme Name||મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના|
|Started By||Gujarat Government|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||To insurance of farmers’ crops|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Will launch soon|
|Helpline Number||Not available|
|Scheme Type||State Govt Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Mukyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana-
To avail of the benefits of કિસાન સહાય યોજના, you must fulfill all the eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Gujarat state.
- To apply for this scheme, you must have a farmer account under the Forest Rights Act 8-A.
- Only those farmers who have sown crops in this Kharif season.
- Compensation for a maximum of 4 hectares of land will be given to eligible farmers.
Benefits of Gujarat CM Kisan Sahay Yojana-
There are various benefits given to the farmers under કિસાન સહાય યોજના which are given below.
- Benefited People: – According to the survey the scheme will benefit around 56 lakhs of farmers.
- Financial Aid Amount: – Rs 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand) per hectare will be given to beneficiaries.
- No Premium Insurance: – According to the scheme, to avail the insurance facility, beneficiaries are exempted from paying any premium to get the coverage.
- Financial Aid on Loss: – The beneficiary will provide financial aid on the 60% of the loss of the farming.
- Compensation on the Fund: – Money will be added to this scheme from the State Disaster Response Fund to provide assistance to farmers after any natural disaster.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Financial Assistance:
- Help during Drought: – If the monsoon does not rain continuously for 28 days, the scheme will provide assistance to the beneficiaries. Even if a place receives 10 inches or less of rainfall during two monsoon periods till 31 August, it will still be considered an undisturbed area.
- Help with Heavy Rain: – This scheme will provide assistance to those farmers who have suffered heavy rains for 4 hours during the monsoon, areas such as Surat, Navsari, Bharuch, Narmada, Valsad, Tapi, Dang in south Gujarat are suffering from such incidents.
- Help in Erratic Rainfall: – In the state of Gujarat, there is normal rainfall from 15 October 15 to November, farmers will be provided assistance at such times. If there is 20 mm of rain for 6 consecutive hours, then it can cause damage. In such cases, the Gujarat government Will help farmers.
Coverage & Premium Amount of કિસાન સહાય યોજના:
- According to the rule of this scheme, if the loss is from 33% to 60%, then Rs 20,000 per hectare will be given.
- If the loss is more than 60%, then the amount of assistance will be Rs 25,000 per hectare.
- In case of any natural calamity, some more assistance will be provided for damage control.
Registration Procedure for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana-
- This scheme has started recently so there is no web portal for it yet.
- To apply for મુખ્યમંત્રી ખેડૂત સહાયતા યોજના you have to visit the e-Gram Center with all the documents which are mentioned below.
- This scheme can prove to be a saving grace for the farmers of Gujarat.
- Chief Minister of Gujarat State has announced that this scheme is going to be implemented in the coming Kharif crop season.
- The revenue department of Gujarat will soon launch a web portal to speed up the application process. So that online applications can be made to take advantage of this scheme. As soon as the web portal of this Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana arrives, we will inform you immediately.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Required Documents-
- Residence Proof: – The farmers must have to submit their residence proof at the time of application.
- Identity Proof: – To prove your identity, the farmers must submit any document which proof their identity.
- Farmer’s Account Information: – Farmers also required to submit an 8-A Farmer account document.
- Bank Account Number: – The amount under the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, so provide bank account details.
Check Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 Beneficiary List-
Some rules have been made to prepare the beneficiary list whose list is furnished below:
- According to the damage, a list of Talukas will be prepared by the District Collector.
- Revenue Department will provide funds allocated to the respective Talukas.
- A special survey team will visit the affected areas to conduct a survey in 15 days.
- After the survey, the District Development Officer will announce the names of the farmers and they will be added to the beneficiary list.
- Two types of lists will be ready – One list will be for the loss of 33% to 60% and the other will be for the loss of more than 60%.
I hope the above article meets your queries. In case you have more questions, let us know, we will answer your every question. Keep visiting our website for more updates. Thanks-
You May Also Like: