Goa Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Application Form PDF | Goa Inter-caste Marriage New Revision under Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Scheme | Anterjatiye Vivah Yojana 2022-2023 Goa
State Govt of Goa is constantly working towards the upliftment of poor people of Scheduled Castes/Tribes (Dalits) communities. As we all know that there is conflict in Inter-caste Marriages (Antarjatiye Vivah) in India. It is still considered taboo in society. So the State Government has started to provide financial aid to those couples who get inter-caste marriage. The primary objective of this scheme is to provide incentives to eligible couples to encourage them. Recently, the State Govt has raised incentives under Inter-caste Marriage Scheme by Rs 1.5 lakh for registered couples.
Goa Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2022
Any couple who are going to solemnize inter-caste marriage in which one of the spouses belongs to Scheduled Caste (Dalit) will now get Rs 2.5 Lakh as an incentive. Earlier, the state govt was providing Rs 1 Lakh under Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana. This encouragement amount would be given to promote the interest of people in a marriage with an SC (Dalit) Girl/Boy. Moreover, the main focus is to put an end to the caste system and bring social equality to society. Only those couples who have registered their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or Special Marriage Act, 1954 would be able to take scheme benefits.
Marriage Incentive Scheme for SC/ ST in Goa State
Directorate of Social Welfare, Govt of India is going to implement Inter-caste Marriage Scheme across the country. For this, every couple in which any one of a spouse is Dalit (SC) will have to claim this incentive at the concerned authority. Apart from this, there are important features and highlights of this scheme which is mentioned below:
- To avail benefits of the Goa Inter-caste Marriage Scheme, all couples need to have registered their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, of 1955 and lived together for at least one year.
- All eligible couples (Beneficiaries) will get one time award as an incentive of Rs 2.5 Lakh.
- The inter-caste married couple claims this incentive award after one year and within three years of marriage.
- The incentive amount would be given to the eligible couple in the form of a fixed deposit (FD) in any nationalized bank.
- This Fixed Deposit (FD) will have a Lock-In period of three years only after which it can be withdrawn under Inter-caste Marriage Scheme.
After the incentive award is disbursed from fixed deposit to Inter-caste Marriage Couple, they would have to submit a Utilisation Certificate for the amount within a period of three months. This scheme also enables people belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) to settle in their initial phase of life.
Goa Inter-caste Marriage New Revision under Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Scheme
Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment, Central Govt has made revisions in the previous “Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter-Caste Marriage”. Afterward, the govt will provide Rs 2.5 lakh to the couple in which either bride or bridegroom is Dalit (Scheduled Caste). Moreover, govt also removes the income ceiling of Rs 5 Lakh per annum. This is a positive move of the Modi Government to open the scheme for all and to promote Inter-caste Marriage.
This revision in the social integration scheme will tackle the problem of low response & approval rate. Moreover, the Central Govt is going to spread awareness about the scheme even at the block levels. Modi Govt is relieving strict pre-conditions to put an end to the caste system and endogamy (Marriage within its own community). It is a great step toward the upliftment of the people who belong to the Scheduled Caste/Tribes Community.
Documents Required for Goa Inter-caste Marriage Registration
To apply for Goa Anterjatiye Vivah Yojana 2022, you have to attach the following required documents along with the application form:
- Aadhaar card of bride and groom
- Marriage certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport-size photo of the couple
- Wedding card (optional)
- Witnesses of marriage etc.
Goa Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2022 Registration Process
To apply for Goa Inter-caste Marriage Scheme, you have to follow the given below procedures:
- First of all, visit your marriage registration office and collect the prescribed application form
- You can also download the application form from the link given below.
- After filling out the application form and attaching all the necessary documents, submit it to the concerned office.
- Now you will be issued an inter-caste marriage certificate after scrutiny by the officer concerned.
- Download: Goa Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF
For more information about Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Goa Inter-caste Marriage Scheme, kindly click the given below link. The central government has made revisions to the previous scheme.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about Goa Inter-caste Marriage Scheme & Dr. BR Ambedkar Antarjatiye Vivah Revision Scheme Online Registration. Please feel free to comment down below or contact our Helpline Team Members if you have any queries. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com, stay tuned for more such content.