Gujarat government has recently launched the “Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020 (કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના)” for the state farmers. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will receive financial help to purchase a vehicle for agriculture purposes. Today we will detail discuss the Kisan Parivahan Scheme i.e key feature, who will get the benefits, what will be the eligibility criteria to get benefits, and most importantly how to apply for the scheme. All the questions will be answered in this informative article.
As we all know our country is an agriculture-based country, so our economy is mainly depending upon agriculture. If we need to make our economy grow up. Then we need to encourage our farmers who work hard on their agriculture land. The government of Gujarat has taken a great step ahead to solve an issue that is facing by the state farmers. Therefore the Gujarat State Govt has started Kisan Parivahan Yojana for the welfare of farmers.
- 1 What is the Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020 In Gujarat?
- 1.1 Details of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-
- 1.2 Key Features of Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat-
- 1.3 Kisan Parivahan Yojana (યોજનાની વિગતવાર માહિતી)-
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana-
- 1.5 Documents Required for Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat-
- 1.6 How to apply for Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020?
What is the Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020 In Gujarat?
As we all know how hard is it to grow crops on agriculture land and keep safe from the animals, insects, and weather. After that much hard work if the farmer did not get the satisfactory cost of their crops that is so much disappointing. Farmers go to the market to sell their crops and the markets are usually in cities, so the farmers need a vehicle to transport the crops to the market. And all framers don’t have a vehicle, especially small farmers. They need to arrange a transporter to move their crops to the market. In this delay the crops get affected by the weather and farmer does not get proper rates for their crops.
The state government of Gujrat has decided to solve this issue and launch the scheme called “Kisan Parivahan Yojana (કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના ગુજરાત)”. This is a great initiative by the state government that will helpful for the state framers. As per this scheme, the state farmers will get financial support from the government, to purchase a vehicle for fulfilling their agriculture needs. After this, beneficiary farmers will transport their crops easily to the market and get proper rates for their crops. The dependency of farmers on the other transporter is now finished for the certain limit. Now let’s see the details of this scheme.
Details of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Parivahan Yojana
કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના
|Launched By||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Launch Date||September 2020|
|Objective||To provide financial support to purchase vehicles for agriculture purposes|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Gujarat State|
|Monitored By||Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department|
|Helpline Number||(+91) 079-23256116|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat-
As we already discussed broadly this scheme, now let see what the key features of this scheme are:
- Gujarat government is ensuring the regeneration and prosperity of the state farmers, as we know this scheme itself is a part of a big agenda to make the farmer’s life easier and give them multiple benefits so that not only current framers but even the people who are interested in farming. They can also get encouragement and our agriculture base economy can grow even more.
- The Govt is realizing that poor farmers of the state are more affected by the lack of transportation, so they decided to give financial assistance for the purchase of agriculture transportation vehicles.
- Gujarat state govt has decided to give the farmers Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 as financial support to purchase an agriculture transportation vehicle. This amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- This financial support amount will transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account on a one-time basis.
- The government ensures that the beneficiary gets the financial support amount easier and quicker, so the monitoring authorities are using the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- As per the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Rs 30 crore is already allocated by the financial department of the state government for the initial implementation of the Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
Kisan Parivahan Yojana (યોજનાની વિગતવાર માહિતી)-
કૃષિ ઉત્પાદનના પરિવહન માટે રાજ્યના ખેડૂતો સામાન્ય રીતે ટ્રેક્ટરનો ઉપયોગ કરતાં હોય છે તેમજ ઓછી જણસ હોય તે સંજોગોમાં ભાડુતી અન્ય ગુડ્ઝ કેરેઝ વાહન દ્વારા કૃષિ ઉત્પાદન ખેત બજારો કે અન્ય બજારમાં પહોંચાડતા હોય છે. ઘણી વખત પરિવહન માટે વાહન ઉપલબ્ધ ન હોય ત્યરે ખેડૂતોને મુશ્કેલીનો સામનો કરવો પડે છે. આમ, કૃષિ ઉત્પાદન પરિવહન સરળ બનાવવાના અને રાજ્યના ખેડૂતો ગુડ્ઝ કેરેજ વાહન વસાવી શકે તે હેતુથી સને ૨૦૨૦-૨૧થી રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોને મીડીયમ સાઇઝના ગુડ્ઝ કેરેઝ વાહનની ખરીદી ઉપર નાણાંકીય સહાય આપવાની યોજના શરૂ કરેલ છે. ૧૦૦% રાજ્ય પુરસ્કૃત યોજના છે.
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana-
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The first and most important is to get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
- To get the scheme benefit, the applicant must be an agriculture farmer by profession.
- Applicants farmers must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, the applicant must be belonging to the small farming categories.
- The applicant farmer does not own a crop transportation automobile.
Documents Required for Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat-
Let’s see what the documents are required to apply for the scheme. The list of documents is mentioned below:
- The farmer needs their resident proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant is a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Farmers need their identification proof like Aadhaar Card.
- Also, they need their professional certificate which is issued by the local Farmers Authority.
- The applicant farmer needs their BPL certificate.
- All candidates must submit a self-declaration that mentioned the farmer does not own a vehicle for crop transportation.
- Farmers must submit their bank details so that he/she gets the amount in their bank account.
How to apply for Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020?
The application procedure for this scheme is kept online. All interested and eligible farmers must follow the below simple steps for online application/registration.
- Go to the official website at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then click on the “Update Application” button to fill up the online application form.
- After this, upload the required documents as prescribed in the form.
- Confirm once the application is correct and then submit it online.
- Finally, take a printout of the confirmed application for further reference.
Gujarat iKhedut Portal Note:
- Anyone can apply for the schemes available at that time on the iKhedut portal.
- The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application are determined by the designated officer on the basis of site inspection or manual verification of records.
- Status of whether the application is eligible or not is updated in the application by the authorized person.
- The pre-approval officer pre-approves the applications.
- Verification work is also decided after a thorough spot-check / record-check.
- Pre-approval Order and Payment Order are signed by the competent authority.
Kisan Parivahan Yojana Helpline:
- Director of Agriculture
- Shri B. M. Modi
- Address: Sector – 10 A, CH Road, Krishi Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Phone Number: (+91) 079-23256116
- Fax Number: (+91) 079-23256159 / 23256227
- Download Application & Guidelines PDF: સરકારી ઠરાવ
- Check the status of your application: Click Here
- Gujarat iKhedut Portal Schemes List: Click Here
You May Also Like: