Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana 2020-: From the past few times Gujarat state has become a leading role model in terms of development. The Gujarat state government shows how to maintain a balance between conventional agriculture and modern technology. The Govt of Gujarat has always ensured to better crop growth in the state. The government has taken several steps for the betterment of the agriculture sector of Gujrat state. To keep maintain this image of Gujarat and become more and more productive & efficient, the state government is time to time come with a new scheme for farmer welfare and agriculture development.
This time Gujarat state government has come up with a new scheme for agriculture and farmers’ welfare is known as “Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana”. The Chief Minister of Gujarat state Mr. Vijay Rupan has e-launched this scheme on 10 September 2020. This launch event was held at 80 places in 33 districts across the Gujrat state at the same time. The scheme launch event was organized by the state Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare and Co-Operation at Gandhinagar capital of Gujarat state. Here we provide you the complete details of the Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Welfare Scheme. So continue reading ahead.
- 1 Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana 2020 Details
- 1.1 Highlights of Saat Pagla Khedut Welfare Scheme 2020
- 1.2 Key Features of Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana-
- 1.3 Main Project under Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme-
- 1.4 Sub-Projects under the Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana Gujarat-
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana-
Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana 2020 Details
The motive of the Gujarat state government behind this scheme to the complete development of farmers and improve the agriculture sector. This scheme has a multifold, it has a bunch of schemes and all are related to the agriculture sector. This scheme will more over-concentrated on the overall development of the Gujarat state. The scheme has some sub-schemes like Mukhyamantri Paak Sangrah Structure Scheme and Kisan Parivahan Yojana. This great initiative of the state government will offer financial assistance to the farmers of Gujarat state. This financial assistance helps the farmer to improve crop production, storage, and transportation.
Today we will discuss the Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme in detail, like the key feature of this scheme, a brief introduction of sub-schemes under this project, what are the benefits of this scheme, who will be the beneficiary, what is the eligibility criteria, and what are the documents required for this scheme. In this informative article, we will try to give all the answers to your question rising in your mind regarding the scheme.
‘Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyan Na’ – Seven schemes of the Gujarat Govt for the upliftment of the farmers of the state. pic.twitter.com/loolfSVTfi
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) September 10, 2020
Highlights of Saat Pagla Khedut Welfare Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana
સાત પાગલા ખેડૂત કલ્યાણ યોજના
|State||Gujarat State Govt|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Launch Date||September 2020|
|Monitored By||Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Gujarat iKhedut Portal
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana-
As we already discussed broadly this scheme, now let see what the key features of this scheme are:
- Gujarat government’s main agenda behind this scheme is to the overall development of the farmers and the agriculture sector of the state.
- The scheme has multi folds, means the seven other agriculture development sub-projects/scheme will run under the Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyana Scheme.
- The state government will offer financial support to the needy farmers of Gujarat. The government has already allocated Rs 400 crores to implement this scheme and approximately 1.6 lakh agriculture workers have already gotten the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government is providing advanced farming equipment and enhancing the crop storage facilities to the agriculture works, and even they are also trying to resolve the problem of crop transportation facilities.
Main Project under Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme-
As we tell you this is a multi-fold project there are two major projects under this scheme which are the state government’s main agenda by this scheme. We have mentioned below the brief detail of these schemes:
- Mukhyamantri Paak Sangrah Structure Scheme (મુખ્યમંત્રી પાક સંગ્રહ સ્ટ્રક્ચર યોજના): – As per this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the needy farmers for the construction of a crop storage structure on their farm. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs 30,000 per unit of a crop storage structure for agriculture workers. Gujarat Govt has been allocated Rs 300 crore for this scheme implementation. For more details, click here
- Kisan Parivahan Scheme (કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના): – The farmers work hard and grow crops when they get their final quality product on their hands. Afterward, a new problem is risen to transport the final product to the market which is usually far from the framing land. Most of the time they don’t get any crop transport vehicles and the crops get deteriorate. As the farmers didn’t get the proper cost for their hard work. To solve this problem the state government launch Kisan Parivahan Scheme. As per the scheme, agriculture worker will get the financial assistance to purchase crop transportation. The government will provide Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 to purchase light load-bearing vehicles. For more details, click here
Sub-Projects under the Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana Gujarat-
We have already told you this single project has seven sub-projects under the same scheme. We have mentioned below all seven sub-projects of this scheme:
- State Farmers Financial Prosperity
- State Farmers Upliftment.
- Implementation of modern farming technology for better crop growth
- Enhancement of distribution mode
- Assistance for Betterment of cow milking procedures
- Improvement in crop storage facilities
- Financial assistance to purchase a light crop transportation vehicle
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana-
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The first and most important is to get this scheme, the applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- To get the scheme benefit, the applicant must be an agriculture full-time farmer by profession.
- The applicant farmer must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicants must be belonging to the small farming categories.
- Apart from that, the applicant farmer must have a bank account.
Download: Application & Guidelines PDF સરકારી ઠરાવ
Documents Required for Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme:
Let’s see what the documents are required to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant farmer needs their residential proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant is a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Farmers need their identification proof like ADDHAR CARD.
- Applicants need their professional certificate which is issued by the Local Farmers Authority.
- The applicant farmer needs their BPL certificate.
- Also, the farmer must submit their bank details so that he gets the amount in their bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is the Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyan Na Scheme?
This is an agricultural development project for farmers of Gujarat.
- Who is the target beneficiary of Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Yojana?
The small and marginal agricultural workers who aim to raise agricultural productivity.
- What are the main objectives of this scheme?
Build storage capacity through Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Structure Yojana & reduce crop wastage by enabling farmers to procure light-bearing load vehicles in Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
- How many numbers of sub-schemes are included in this initiative?
7 (Seven) sub-schemes.
You May Also Like: