banglarbhumi.gov.in 2024-2025 is the official website to check West Bengal land-related records and the Khatiyan plot map online. WB property details RoR, citizen registration, and log-in details are available on this page. Where you can check land records online and apply for various records and documents. Through this new portal, citizens of the West Bengal state can avail of various online services i.e WB Khatian Plot Map Check 2024, Banglarbhumi LR-RS plot information. The Ministry of Land Record in West Bengal launched this web portal. This has to be beneficial for the common man of the WB state. As they can easily get details for their respective land. Please continue reading ahead for more updated details.
As you must be aware that we need the land record details for various proposes. Before this Bengalarbhumi portal, the public needs to visit the government office for getting Land-related details. This procedure was lengthy as well as time-consuming. So, today we writing this post to provide information related to West Bengal Land Record Plot Map. Through which you can easily get related knowledge about the area of your land. Here we will also share details about the application procedure, its benefits, how you can check land records.
Recently, the Ministry of Land has reformed and it has also provided a website. Through this, all the citizens of West Bengal who have their own land, house, plot, etc can check it online. They can also check the document of mutation for land in the state. And they can take print of the related document available online if required.
Banglarbhumi Khatiyan Plot Information
The chief minister of West Bengal, Mamata Benerjee is continuously working for the people of the state. That’s the only reason she won the assembly election in 2024. Now the WB State Govt has made various government work available details online. As you can check WB Land Records online:
- Through this portal, one can easily get the online information for their Plots and Khaitan
- The procedure of Selling property or Purchasing property has become simple due to this.
- Online land record maintenance has increased transparency in the system.
- If you want to access the details about any land and property. Then this is the right portal for you.
- Before this portal, the citizen has to visit the government offices for land records. But now they can go through online services. Also, it is a time-saving as well as a money-saving portal for users.
- An entrepreneur who has planned to set up business in WB state. And now looking for site infrastructural availability can check it through the Banglarbhumi portal.
Overview of WB Land Records Portal
|Name of Portal
|Online Citizen Services
|Check Land Record/ Khatian & Plot Information/ Map/ Land Value/ Know your Property
|Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
|To provide land-related records online
|Land/ Plot owners of the state
|WB Govt Scheme
West Bengal Land Record Online
If citizens of West Bengal want to see any service or document related to Land/ Khatian/ Plots. Then they can check it easily either on the banglarbhumi.gov.in online website or mobile app. As the COVID-19 pandemic is still ongoing, it is better for people to not go outside, if not required. In the same way, you do not need to go to government officials for checking records related to your land/ plot. You can also check it through your smartphone or computer system. And it will save you precious time and money too.
Banglarbhumi Portal Online Services List
- Digitization of Land Records & Maps
- Citizen-Centric Services
- Deed Registration Online
- Apply Online Mutation
- Preparation, Updating & Maintenance of records.
- Management of ISU
- Certified Copy of Land records.
- Distribution of Land
- WB Record of Land (ROR) Application
- Khatian Status Online
- Mouza-wise Land Information by Khatian No.
- State Land Use Board
- Thika Tenancy
- Mutation Notice 30 Days
- Training (LMTC & ARTI)
- Mauja Map-Request/ Availability
- Rent Controller
- Indo Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
How to check WB Land Records at banglarbhumi.gov.in Portal?
Now people can easily check West Bengal land record information via search by name/ Khatain number through the official banglarbhumi.gov.in website. The citizen of West Bengal will have to visit this banglar bhumi.gov.in 2024 portal for all the land-related details. To check Khatian & Plot Information, please follow the below procedure:
- First of all, visit the official website @https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the Know Your Property available in the main menu.
- Then new Khatian & Plot Information page will open as shown below.
- Here select your respective District, Block, Mouza in the appropriate boxes.
- In optional, you can also search by Khatian/ Plot Number.
- Finally, enter the Captcha code and then click on the View button.
How to Apply for Banglarbhumi Land ROR Application Online?
- Applicants need to log in first on the official website of Banglarbhumi.
- Now the web homepage will be opened on your system screen.
- Here log in with your user name and password.
- Then an OTP was generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and click on the Login button
- Now go for the Land ROR Application, given on the newly opened page.
- Here you need to enter the asked details. And at last click on the Submit button.
- Now you will get one application reference number. It is an acknowledgment slip for you.
- Then Verification of details has taken place.
- In the end, the ROR Certificate has issued by the concerned department.
Applicants can have other details i.e By simply following the given step on the Banglarbhumi website. With this application reference id, an applicant can check the status of the application he/she registered for.
Banglarbhumi Portal Online Registration
- Firstly, as citizens visit the official page of the Banglarbhumi portal.
- On the web homepage, click on the Signup option given there.
- Now the new Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Then enter the following information: Name, Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Phone Number, Municipality, District, Email ID, etc.
- Here enter the password you want to create and then enter the Security Code.
- An OTP will be generated and you received it on the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP in the given space and submit the application.
- Now you will be successfully registered on this portal.
Note – If you are coming first time on the Banglarbhumi portal as a new user. So you need to first register yourself to the portal to avail online citizen services. Here always register your valid mobile number, because it has been used for verification purposes. Also, the department sent you details related to your request on it.
banglarbhumi.gov.in Login Online
- First of all, you need to go through the official link of the portal.
- On the web homepage, go to the Citizen Services option.
- Then you will be directed to the new page of Login to Your Account as shown in the below image:
- Here select the Citizen option from the main interface.
- Then enter the Username and Password you created at the time of sign-up.
- Fill the Captcha code in a given space.
- Now click on the Login button.
- And you are now logged in as a citizen on the portal.
As a citizen, you have already registered yourself on the web portal. Now you can get related information about land/ plots and others. If you have any queries contact the below helpline numbers.
Contact Details (Helpline Numbers)
- Director of Land Records and Survey
- Office Address: 35, Survey Building, Gopal Nagar Road, Kolkata – 700027
- Toll-free Number: 1800-345-6600
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Register Your Grievance Online: Click Here
- Search Your Query: Click Here