West Bengal Digital Ration Card Apply Online – WB Ration Card Application Form PDF is now available on this page. People can also check their Digital Ration Card 2021 application status online through the official website. The Food & Supply Dept (খাদ্য ও সরবরাহ বিভাগ) under the state government of West Bengal has the authentication to provide the facility of ration card.
The registration process and application forms for the ration card have been given through the official website of the West Bengal Food and Supply Department https://wbpds.gov.in/. In today’s article, we will share with you the complete information about West Bengal Digital Ration Card i.e required eligibility/ document and the online application process, please continue reading ahead.
- 1 West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021
- 1.1 WB Digital Ration Card 2021 Online Apply
- 1.2 West Bengal PDS Digital Ration Card
- 1.3 West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form PDF
- 1.4 WB APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya Ration Card Forms
- 1.5 How to Check Status of West Bengal Digital Ration Card?
- 1.6 Register Complaint about West Bengal Digital Ration Card
West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021
The department comes under the transparency portal of the Public Distribution System of Food and Supplies Department, Govt of West Bengal (পাবলিক ডিস্ট্রিবিউশন সিস্টেম খাদ্য ও সরবরাহ বিভাগ, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার). The portal of WBPDS is providing all kinds of facilities related to food like giving the ration has provided by the department. It is the biggest sub of the state which has a location on the north side and covers 24 Parganas District of West Bengal. The food and supplies department of state was established in 1943 month of March.
If you haven’t applied for West Bengal Digital Ration Card yet then apply for it as soon as possible. All eligible people can apply for a new ration card via both online/ offline modes. First, you should know which types of ration cards you want to avail. Here check the details:
WB Digital Ration Card 2021 Online Apply
The food and supplies section under West Bengal Govt works for three areas as per the following:
- Guarantee food security for vulnerable and poor citizens in the state.
- Delivering high-quality services to all citizens in the state through the PDS system,
- The empower of all citizens in the PDS system and providing food security to all.
It also works to give the ration card facility online via the process of the application system. In which it gives the low price food grains to the cardholder citizens under the PDS under the ministry of consumer affairs food and public distribution. The ration cardholders are able to get the food grains in the state at the following mention rates:
Rates of Food Product in West Bengal
- Card Holder Type in West Bengal – Wheat Price – Rice Price
- Above Poverty Level (APL Card Holders) – ₹6.75 – ₹9.00
- Below Poverty Level (BPL Card Holders) – ₹4.65 – ₹2.00
- Antyodaya (Card Holders AAY WB State) – ₹2.00 – ₹2.00
- Annapoorna (Card Holders in WB State) – ₹0.00 – ₹0.00
The above mention card having citizens of the state who can get wheat and rice as per the mention rates per kilogram under the PDS Commodity system of West Bengal state. The public distribution system for the Food and Supplies department of the state is responsible to provide all kinds of facilities to cardholders.
Works of West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)
The most important responsibility of the West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) is to reach each and every food product to a liable person under its concern. The department has all authority to make a Ration card for every Indian resident living in West Bengal, also has the authority to make West Bengal Digital Ration Card for Indian citizens. The dept works under the state government administration and providing the facility of management in West Bengal state. It is responsible to maintain the food economy and being able to make decisions regarding food and supplies rules.
In the system, the department works under the Indian Constitution EC Act 55 in which provides the facility and fair work process of distribution of food grains to all in the state. Along with the distribution system, it looks at the monitoring and enforcing process as well. The department is also responsible for lookup the stock for food grains along with the pricing and operation of general public distribution. It also has the system of monitoring all kinds of facilities and works for the implementation of all kinds of orders passed by the state and central govt.
West Bengal PDS Digital Ration Card
The ration card is an important and necessary document that every citizen must have to get it. The process of ration card providing holds by each state govt under the PDS and to give the food grains through the fair price shops in every state. The state government gives the ration card for BPL, APL, and Antyodaya through using which the citizens can get the low price ration from shops selected by the govt.
The ration card can use for other purposes as well like it’s proof for your Indian citizenship and it can use for your address proof. The cardholders can also get the various kinds of schemes via welfare origination. The ration card can use in various places in West Bengal state like to make a domicile certificate, for passport or visa application, for voter id card registration, or any college admission. The card can use as identification proof for you and your family. To get the card you need to take an application form of “New Consumer” which can get through the circle office or through the official website of WBPDS.
Documents Required to Apply
After filling the registration form, you have to submit the West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application in the concerned department office along with the following documents and proofs:
- Passport size photo of the family head.
- Proof for a residence like water bill, electricity bill, etc.
- Photo ID cards like voter id, passport, etc.
- Complete details for all family members with ID.
- Income Certificate for complete family members.
- Age proof for family head like a school certificate, date of birth certificate, etc.
- Two witnesses from the applicant’s neighbor.
The applicants are suggested to take all these above mention documents photocopy and arrange these with attested mode through any of the Gazetted Officers, MLA / MP of your area, or any municipal councilor. See the process to get the application form and the way to submit it below.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form PDF
If you’re looking for WB Digital Ration Card Form in PDF format then you come to the right place. Here we provide you the direct link to download Application Forms. West Bengal which has the largest city along with the capital Kolkata has a total of 19 districts in the state. Mamta Banerjee is the chief minister and MK Narayanan is governor here. The state has a total of 88 thousand squire kilometers areas which makes the state in 13th place. As per the document said of state govt the total population around 9 crores is living here which makes 4th place of the state in India. The state has touched brooder with Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.
WB APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya Ration Card Forms
The citizens who are living here and still don’t having their ration card may have to get the application form and have to submit it to the department. The applicants have to collect all the documents as above mention. If any citizen is not able to collect and provide these all documents then the Food and Supplies Officer (খাদ্য ও সরবরাহ কর্মকর্তা) FSO will take spot inquires and he/she will come for verification at your place. You need to show all the documents which you have available at that time and need to give two eyewitnesses. The process of making the ration card is 60 days decided by the state govt.
Now click to the given below link to download the application form for family identity card/ ration card and see the process for filling it:
Through the above link, you can easily download West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form (IV-R) in PDF format. If you having a problem downloading the form then contact your nearest FCS Department.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Process
After getting the application form in the prescribed format, download it and take the print-out. Then, fill the application form with asked details as mentioned below:
- Applicant’s Name
- Complete address
- Details of family members
- Relationship with the head of the family
- Age details for all family members
- Occupation details of family members
By filling in the above mention details you can submit it to the concerned office of your local area. If you are having any issues to fill the application form you can get help through the online inquiry.
How to Check Status of West Bengal Digital Ration Card?
The official website of WBPDS is also giving the process to check the status of your application form once you had submitted it to the office.
- To get this system you need to click on the below-given page and fill in some given details on it.
- WB Ration Card Search: https://wbpds.gov.in/rptForUsers/rptRCList.aspx
- Now fill in the following details on the West Bengal Digital Ration Card Search page;
- District name
- Subdivision Name
- Block name
- Fair Price Shop FPS
- Category of card
- Name of beneficiary
- After filling in these above mention details click on the Submit option and the status will appear on the screen which you can check.
- Now see the below-given contact details of the office if you need more help.
Register Complaint about West Bengal Digital Ration Card
The website of WBPDS www.wbpds.gov.in also giving the facility to submit your complaint if you are having any problem regarding your ration card. Click to the below-given page where you have to fill in some details to submit your grievance:
Lodge Grievance to WBPDS: https://helpdesk.wbfood.in/
Complaint Form Filling Process
- Give the details for the complaint, make sure to mention the application no you have (subject/complaint against to?).
- Write an exact and clear communication address so that the department can contact you easily (address/city/district/postal code).
- Fill complaint description (mobile number/phone number/grievance details/action you want).
- Attach any file if you are having anything to show to the department of food and Supply.
- Write any remarks if want to give more details as required.
After filling the complete form click on the “Save” option and take the complaint number regarding this. Through the all of above-given processes, you can apply, status check, and submit a complaint regarding your ration card in the state. Must see the important notice board before using it.
Important Notice Board (WB Digital Ration Card)
If you are going to apply for West Bengal Digital Ration Card in the state, you must have to read the following given instructions and keep in mind these while using the website:
- Www.wbpds.gov.in is the only official website of the West Bengal Food and Supplies department, do not use any other website to get the information.
- After filling the complete application form before submitting it, the wrongly or half-filled application form will reject and the concerned department is not responsible for that.
- Attach all required documents as mention above, either your request form will reject due to making the wrong statement.
- Through all the mention processes you can submit your registration but if you need more help, contact the Toll-free Helpline Number: 1800-345-5505 or 1967.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the West Bengal Digital Ration Card (Online Application/ Registration Process). If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.