WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme PDF | Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form PDF Download | jai bangla wb gov in form, Joy Bangla Pension Apply Online, Registration Form, Eligibility & Benefits
WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 has been announced for the Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Scheduled Caste (SC) by the Government of West Bengal on the lines of other states. Under the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Yojana, the State Govt has introduced several schemes for the economically weaker and needy people. Jay Bangla Pension Scheme | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্প has been announced by West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mishra for the SC/ST section. West Bengal Government is going to start online registration/application for beneficiaries for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme from 1st April 2020.
The government of West Bengal has divided this pension scheme in two ways, one has started the Taposthali Bandhu Pension Scheme for the Scheduled Castes (SC) community, while the other has started the WB Jai Johar Pension Scheme for Scheduled Tribe (ST) community. There are so many people in the state who are socially / economically weaker who can’t take care of themselves. Earlier, the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee had released the Jai Bangla Pension Scheme in her manifesto. The West Bengal government has also announced a special package for the scheme in its budget session 2020-21.
- 1 What is West Bengal – WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme?
- 1.1 Key Features of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension 2020-
- 1.2 Eligibility Conditions for WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme-
- 1.3 Documents Required for WB Jai Bangla Pension Yojana-
- 1.4 How to Apply for West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme?
- 1.5 Submission of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form-
- 1.6 Selection Process of West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme-
What is West Bengal – WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme?
As we told you above that the West Bengal Govt has launched the Joy Bangal Pension Scheme (পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্প) for SC/ST/Manabik community. The objective of this pension scheme is to the upliftment of the economically weaker section of the state. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has constantly worked towards the upliftment of poor people of Scheduled Castes/Tribes (Dalits) communities. So this pension scheme will definitely provide some relief to the backward sections of the society during this corona period.
|Scheme Name||WB Jai Bangla Pension Yojana
(Joy Bangla Pension Scheme)
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Date of Implementation||1st April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Aged SC/ST candidates|
|Objective||Providing monthly pensions|
||Tapasili Bandhu for Scheduled Castes
|Jai Johar for Scheduled Tribes|
|Application Process||Online / Offline mode|
||In Tapasili Bandhu Pension Scheme Rs 600
|In the Jai Johar scheme Rs 1,000|
Key Features of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension 2020-
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched this Jai Bangla Pension Scheme under which financial aid will be given to the needy.
- One of the salient features of this pension scheme is that it provides financial security to the elderly, disabled, and all other needy widows.
- The selected beneficiary will be provided with the monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000.
- In this pension scheme, the pension amount will be disbursed directly to the beneficiary through a bank account. Thus, there will be transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
- The budget has not yet been set by the state government for the implementation of the scheme. The Chief Minister said that the Finance Department will make necessary financial arrangements.
- Once the successful implementation of this pension scheme is done, near about Twenty One Lacs eligible applicants in WB state will be able to get monthly financial aid.
Eligibility Conditions for WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme-
- West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is started for the person who is a resident of the state.
- The person has attained the age of 60 years as on 01.01.2020 under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
- Applicants may not be availing any other social security pension scheme.
- Candidates must belong to the BPL category for availing Joy Bungalow Pension Scheme.
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe community to avail of this scheme.
- Applicants must be over 60 years of age otherwise, the charity assistance will be withheld.
- The applicant must have a bank account to receive a pension amount.
- If a person is sponsored by the state govt or sponsored by the central government, then they will not get financial assistance under this scheme.
Documents Required for WB Jai Bangla Pension Yojana-
- Applicant’s Passport-size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter Identity Card
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- BPL Ration Card
- Digital Certificate issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (Self-attested)
- Residential Certificate (Self-attested)
- The first page of bank passbook’s photocopy
Read Also: WB Caste Certificate Online Application Form
How to Apply for West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme?
The applicant who fulfills all the eligibility conditions can apply for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme through Online/Offline mode. Eligible candidates may have to visit the West Bengal e-Pension Portal at https://wbepension.gov.in/ or https://wb.gov.in/ for online registration.
- To apply online, a separate website has been created by the Govt of West Bengal for the implementation of this pension scheme.
- Before applying for the online registration to Jai Bangla Pension Scheme, you must keep ready the scanned copies of all the documents.
- When you reach on the official web portal, click on the link ‘Online Registration’
- Download this application form in PDF format at the said web portal or you can click the direct link for download the form given below.
- Fill the application form with all the required details as per asked.
To complete the application process, you are required to attach all the required documents with the application form which are used for the verification process. Once you fill all the columns of application form with all the details, must check it carefully and submit the application form to the below offices as per your area.
Submission of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form-
- Eligible applicants who are residing in rural areas can submit their applications to the Block Development Office (ব্লক উন্নয়ন অফিস).
- Applicants staying in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation can submit the application form to the Sub Divisional Officer.
- Also, the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area can submit their application to Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
In case of Death of Beneficiary of West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme:
You must be wondering what would happen if someone lost his life during the Joy Bungalow Pension Scheme. The pension will be withheld after the beneficiary dies suddenly. After this, you have to present the death certificate to the department. After submitting the Death Certificate (মৃত্যু সনদ), the department will release the pending amount to the nominee.
There are a few points that must be remembered by the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form with the accurate details and it must be in Block letter.
- Candidates must remember to fill the mandatory columns.
- Submission of a copy of documents must be self-attested only.
- Must affix the passport size photograph on the specified place of the application form.
Selection Process of West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme-
The selection of candidates for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will be based on some procedures implemented by the concerned authorities.
- First of all Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form (জয় বাংলা পেনশন পেনশনের আবেদন ফরম) will be duly verified by BDO / SDO or Commissioner of KMC.
- All eligible forms submitted by offline mode will be uploaded digitally and will be uploaded by the BDO / SDO or Commissioner of KMC in the State Portal.
- The names of all eligible persons will be suggested by the BDO and SDO officer to the Collector.
- The application form will be sent by the District Magistrate to the Nodal Officer.
- Through the KMC State Portal, the commissioner will suggest the names of the eligible persons directly to the nodal department.
- After that, the pension will be issued to the applicant by the nodal officer.
- Pension will be paid directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through the WBIFMS portal.
- West Bengal Joy Bungalow pension will be approved on the 1st date of every month.
Note – The online registration for this pension scheme will start from 1st April 2020. Currently, there are no updates on the official portal regarding the scheme. However, the concerned authority will soon post some information about Jai Bangal Pension Scheme.
You May Also Like: WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 Online Apply