Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023 Apply Online through the official website at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. Under this scheme, the government will be providing financial assistance to the state’s farmers. Especially to those who have lost their crops due to natural calamities during the Kharif season. With the help of this scheme, farmers will get financial relief, and they don’t need to worry about climate change.
However, all interested people can read this article ahead as below we have shared all the information related to the Kisan Sahay Yojana. You will get to know about the Bagayat Sahay Yojana Online Registration steps-by-step procedures. Also, we will discuss the benefits, eligibility, and documents required for the Gujarat Bagayat Scheme. Moreover, you can also Check the Kisan Beneficiary List through this page or you can visit the official portal @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
About Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023
The Government of Gujarat launched the “Bagayat Sahay Yojana” on 10 August 2020. And it is initiated by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Vijay Rupani. With the aim to compensate for the damage caused to the crops of the farmers due to natural calamities. Through this scheme, the government will help the farmers by providing them with financial assistance. However, the government will bear financial losses to the farmers of the state, due to irregularities in rains during the Kharif season.
So, basically, it is a kind of crop insurance scheme. And to get the benefits of this welfare scheme farmers don’t need to pay any premium amount nor do they need to deposit any registration fee to anyone.
Under this scheme, farmers will be provided with compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares. Loss due to natural calamities in agricultural produce ranges from 33% to 60%. And if the farmer’s crop loss is more than 60 percent. A farmer will be provided compensation of Rs 25,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares. Moreover, farmers will be eligible to get additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) in case of loss of crops due to natural calamities.
Bagayat Kisan Sahay Yojana Registration
We all know farmer works very hard every day just to grow crops in the soil. And to provide enough food for the people of the country to survive. They need to take care of crops very carefully so as to protect them from harmful microbes. So they use many organic agricultural pesticides and chemicals to prevent the crops from bacteria and microbes. But unfortunately, climate change is not under the control of the farmers, they can’t do anything about climate change. So when there is excess heat or excess rainfall, the crops get destroyed and they are of no use anymore.
And due to these natural calamities sometimes farmers have to go through losses. Which ultimately, led to the waste of time and financial losses for the farmers. So to tackle this problem state government of Gujarat has come up with this Bagayat Kisan Sahay Yojana for the farmers. And to help the farmers as much as possible through this scheme. However, this is a very good step taken by the Gujarat Govt for the farmers of the state. And we hope every state government should initiate this type of scheme for their farmers in the state.
Gujarat Bagayat Sahay Yojana – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Bagayat Sahay Yojana
બાગાયત સહાય યોજના
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani|
|Launched Date||10 August 2020|
|Benefit||To provide financial assistance to the state’s farmers who have lost their crops due to natural calamities|
|Aim||Providing financial stability to the farmers and giving agricultural support|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Gujarat State|
|Post-category||State Govt Farmer Welfare Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for ikhedut Bagayat Sahay Scheme
In order to get the benefit under this scheme, you need to check out the eligibility criteria set for the ikhedut Kisan Sahay Yojana mentioned below:
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Secondly, only the farmers of the state will be considered eligible, so you need to be a farmer.
- Most importantly, you must hold a bank account, so that money can be transferred to your account directly.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get a one-lifetime benefit per farmer account.
- This scheme will be implemented in Kharif, so farmers should be engaged in Kharif season for the benefit of this scheme.
Check out the list of important documents that are required for the બાગાયત સહાય યોજના:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Mobile number, etc.
How to apply for Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2023 online?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Bagayat Sahay Yojana.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Application for various schemes” option in the right corner.
- Now, you will be directed to the next page, click on the details in front of the horizontal schemes.
- After that, on number 34, you will get the link to “Apply Now”.
- If you are already registered then click on the YES button, if you are not registered then complete the registration process.
- You need to complete the registration process by giving some important information.
- Now enter your Aadhar number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- After filling out the application form and clicking the save button.
- You can all the details once again and then click on the confirm button.
- Finally, take a printout of your application form and attach all documents with it. At last, you can upload this application form to the e-farmer portal and with this, your online process will be finished.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Beneficiary List Check
- Under this scheme, the list of beneficiary farmers will be prepared by the revenue department of the state government.
- Firstly, the DC (District Collector) will prepare the list of talukas/ villages whose crops are damaged due to drought, heavy rainfall, or non-seasonal rainfall.
- After that, within 7 days they will share the list with the revenue department.
- Now, a special survey team will review the damage to crops within 15 days.
- The beneficiary list will be of two types, 33% to 60% and loss above 60%.
- After the successful completion of this process, the District Development Officer will declare the Bagayat Sahay Yojana Beneficiary Farmer List signed by him.
Other Subsidy Schemes under Bagayat Sahay Yojana
|Cultivation of Medical aromatic crops||Assistance for cold storage|
|Wholesale Market||Hybrid Seeds|
|Hi-Tech Nurseries||assistance in the cultivation of Kharif|
|Water Tank for irrigation||Stem flowers|
|Hybrid seeds for fruits and vegetables||Assistance for the planting of fruits|
|Assistance for post-Harvest packaging||Establishment of seed infrastructure facility.|
|Assistance for the crop processing unit||Sowing, planting, and harvesting equipment|
|Assistance for Machinery and Tools etc.||Crops are sown with close cultivation|
Note – Although, we have mentioned all the required details about the Bagayat Sahay Yojana. But still if you have any queries related to the scheme, you can directly ask your questions in the comment section of our website www.readermaster.com. Thanks for visiting, stay tuned for more latest updates.