AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme 2023 Apply Online | YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme Beneficiary List | Rs 24000 To Handloom Weavers In Andhra Pradesh, Application Status Check
Andhra Pradesh Govt is going to start the “YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme” for handloom weavers. Under this scheme, the state govt will grant Rs 24,000 per annum to handloom weavers. This scheme would be implemented on 21st December 2019. The AP YSR Netanna Hastam Beneficiaries List will be displayed in villages and towns by the end of October month.
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had promised AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme for handloom weavers in the state during his Padayatra. The State Govt has also decided to hike the allowance to fishermen to Rs 10,000 from Rs 4,000 during 60 days annual conservation period when fishing is not allowed. This raised assistance will also be applicable to traditional fishermen who use catamarans. Previously, only those fishermen who were using the motor and mechanized boats were able to get assistance.
AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh cabinet has approved extending Rs 24,000 per year to every eligible weaver’s family who has a manual weaving unit. This YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme will provide assistance to handloom weavers from 21 December 2019. The 1st beneficiary list of the Andhra Pradesh Netanna Scheme is to be released in all villages and towns by the end of Oct month.
- YSR Netanna Hastam Scheme is a first-of-its-kind initiative to boost the power loom sector in the country.
- In addition to this, the diesel subsidy on fishing boats is doubled to Rs 9 per ltr.
- Fishermen should take diesel from specified petrol bunks in the vicinity of fishing harbors.
- YSR Govt will also provide a guarantee to enable Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) to obtain a loan of Rs 1,000 crore to buy new buses to replace the old ones.
- AP Power Finance Corporation can now issue bonds of up to Rs 4,471 crore to rescue distribution companies (DISCOMs) in the financial crisis.
The state cabinet has also raised the additional retail excise tax on liquor to implement its policy of imposing prohibition in phases in Andhra Pradesh. YSR Govt will form a separate corporation to outsource employees in various govt departments.
Other Decisions In Andhra Pradesh Cabinet Meeting
The other decisions which were taken in the Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting held on 16 Oct are as follows:
- Junior advocates will get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month
- Salaries of home guards will be increased from Rs 600 to Rs 710 per day.
- This would hike the salaries of home guards to around Rs 3,300 per month from the present Rs 18,000 per month.
- The honorarium for organizers of mid-day meals in schools would be hiked to Rs 3,000 per month from Rs 1,000.
The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh will set up water grids at the district level to ensure the supply of drinking water to all villages and towns. From now onward, a Newspaper Ad tariff would be hiked. Allotment of 1.5 acres of land to Aamoda Publications at Paradesipalem in Visakhapatnam city stands canceled. This land has now been allocated to economically weaker sections.
Other Details of YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme
For More Details about AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme: Click Here
Users, here we have provided you with the complete details of the AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme 2023. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.