AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2020-: A lockdown has been imposed by the government throughout the country due to the coronavirus epidemic. Poor people have to face a lot of trouble due to this lockdown. Because all work is stopped and there are no other means of earning their living. Keeping this in mind, the Andhra Pradesh Govt has launched a new scheme. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh promised to safeguard the interests of the thousands, who are associated with fishing. The members of the fishing communities in the state never received adequate attention. Thus, they were in a sorry state, fighting to keep their occupation alive.
The launch of the ‘YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme’ came as a ray of hope for these fishermen. The scheme guidelines ensure a holistic betterment of these fishermen. Monetary grants and technical support can improve their lifestyle and employment. In this article, we provide you the complete details of the AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme – ఏపీ వైఎస్ఆర్ మత్స్యకార భరోసా పథకం (Check Status, Eligibility, Documents, How to Apply for Card, Application Form, etc). Kindly read the complete article carefully to the end.
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2020 Highlights
As we told you above that the Govt of Andhra Pradesh has starts disbursing Rs 10,000 to fishermen under YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all fishermen (Who are associated with fishing). The scheme guidelines ensure a holistic betterment of these fishermen.
|Scheme Name||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Announcement||21 November 2019|
|Date of Implementation||May 2020|
|Target Beneficiaries||Fishermen in AP-State|
|Application Mode||Offline Registration Process|
|Supervised By||Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
Key features of AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme-
The main objective of Andhra Pradesh’s authority is to ensure the survival of the poor fishing community in the state. Financial grants will assist the fishermen to continue their traditional occupation.
- Central Govt has issued a no-fishing period for the conservation of the marine eco-system. The non-fishing period assists in increasing the number of fish in the seas and oceans. A support grant of Rs 4000 was offered to the fishermen during the no-fishing span of 60 days.
- However, the Chief Minister increased the support grant to Rs 10,000.
- The Andhra Pradesh Govt was already offering a subsidy on the diesel prices, for those fishermen who own mechanized boats. The subsidy rate has been increased from Rs 9 Per Ltr to R. 6.03 Per Ltr of diesel.
- In a previous announcement, the Chief Minister opined that the state government will offer Rs 5 lakh as Ex-gratia payment to the families of the fishermen. However, in an attempt to provide better financial support, the amount has been increased to Rs 10 lakhs.
- The official records highlight that this project will provide financial assistance to as many as 1, 32, 332 families, which are directly associated with the fishing occupation.
- Those fishermen, who are still using traditional fishing nets, will get assistance from the state govt. The authority will help these fishermen to procure mechanized fishing nets and other modern tools at reasonable rates.
- The Chief Minister mentioned in a recent interview that new fishing ports will be constructed along the coastline, for the convenience of the fishermen.
Additional Payment During COVID-19 Lockdown – The Chief Minister of AP State has decided to transfer an immediate financial grant of Rs 1000 in the bank accounts of all the beneficiaries of this scheme. The support will come in handy during the lockdown span.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme-
In order to get benefits from this scheme, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be legal and permanent inhabitants of Andhra Pradesh to obtain the various perks of this welfare project.
- The participation rights have been reserved exclusively for the members of the fishing community.
- It is mentioned in the official project draft that the applicant’s age must not be less than 18 years and it must not be more than 60 years.
- For getting the fuel subsidy benefit, the fishermen must own a fishing boat.
- Only those applicants will be selected to become the beneficiaries of this scheme, who have valid bank accounts in their names.
Documents Required for AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme-
- Residential Documents
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate)
- Identification Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Ration Card etc)
- Fishing Boat Registration Documents
- Occupational certificate (Issued by the Fishermen’s Association in Andhra Pradesh)
- Bank Account Details
Read Also: AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Form PDF
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2020 Application Form-
A survey report suggests that most of the middle-aged and senior fishermen will not be able to tackle the online application mode. Thus, the registration of the applicants will be done manually.
- The YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme comes under the Navasakam Scheme.
- The state govt announced that the registration for all the projects, which come under Navasakam Scheme, will be done by volunteers.
- Navasakam Scheme volunteers will visit the places, which are hubs of fishermen communities. They will visit each house, and gather information about the family members.
- The volunteers will have to compile and arrange the applicant details and send it to the respective state departments.
- The officials of these departments will have to scrutinize these documents and ensure that the data is correct.
Selection of Beneficiary – After the completion of the data scrutiny, the official will have to prepare the lists, which will highlight the names of the beneficiaries. These lists will be sent to the respective local authority in particular areas. The state govt will also issue YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary Passes. The card will highlight the name and personal details of the main beneficiary. Once the cards have been issued, the Navasakam Scheme volunteers will distribute these in the respective areas.
You May Also Like: AP DSC 2020 Check Exam Center-Schedule & Syllabus