AP Adarana 2 Scheme Online Application Form | Andhra Pradesh YSR Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status | BC Adarana 2 Adarana Scheme Beneficiary List
Adarana Yojana is available for Andhra Pradesh Backward Class Community & Economic Weaker Section Artisans. The eligible citizens of the state who want to apply for the Adarana 2 Scheme may easily get all the required details here. Citizens can also get Registration Guidelines and Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status online. In Adriana 2 Yojana, the State Govt provides the 90% financial subsidy on Purchasing Modern tools. BC Welfare Dept will divide the cost of the tool into three parts such as 70% will be provided as a subsidy amount, 20% in the form of an NBCFDC loan, and remained 10% will be paid by the beneficiary at the time of purchasing tools.
- 1 AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2021 Application Form (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అదరనా 2 స్కీమ్ అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం)
AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2021 Application Form (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అదరనా 2 స్కీమ్ అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం)
On purchasing the modern Tools & gadgets by the BC community, they have to spend only 10% of the total cost and the remained cost will be served by the Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Co-operative Finance Corporation. If you are seeking the method of AP Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana then first read the Registration Guidelines. Then go for the Online Registration process because now the state govt has revised the eligibility criteria and financial assistance subsidy.
Number of Beneficiary under Adarana 2 Scheme (అదారనా 2 పథకం కింద లబ్దిదారుడి సంఖ్య):
- The state govt of Andhra Pradesh has received a total of 75,3606 online application forms till now.
- Till the AP Govt has approved a total of 40,7936 and remains 34,638 applications are in the current process of approval.
Key Factors of Adarana 2 Scheme 2021
- The benefits of the scheme are divided into three parts 70%, 20% & 10%.
- If the unit cost of modern tools is 10,000 rupees then 7,000 will be subsidy component 2,000 will NBCFDC Loan Component & remain 1,000 will beneficiary contribution.
- In the previous Adarana scheme govt has spent Rs 750 Crore.
Eligibility & Required Document for AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Applicants should be the native of the state.
- Registered under Praja Sadhikarika Survey.
- The Backward Class artisans should be between 18 to 59 years old.
|Required Documents (కావలసిన పత్రాలు):|
|Mobile Number||Ration Card No|
|Aadhaar Card Pdf scanned copy||Caste Certificate|
List of Subsidized tools under Adarana 2 Scheme
|Cattle & Sheep Rearing||Stone Carving|
|Toddy Tapping||Laundry (Washer Men)|
|Gold Smithy||Hair Dressing & Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone Cutting/Building Construction|
How to Apply Online Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme?
In the first step, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for Backward Classes. The link is mentioned below:
Adarana 2 Scheme Application Form
- Please click on the apply online section as you click on the section system will ask for a mobile. The number to send the One
- Time Password (OTP) to enable the filling of the application form.
- Then enter the ‘Mobile Number’ and click Get OTP.
- You need to enter the OTP in the text box and click ‘Validate OTP’ and Proceed.
- Enter the Ration Card Number and then select your Name from the Family Members list.
- Now Fill in all other required details correctly.
- Select Caste Category and Caste Name.
- Thereafter, select Educational Qualification and Trade.
- Upload the Aadhaar Scanned Pdf copy and submit the application form.
Finally, you will receive the Application Number. Keep this Application Number for checking the status of your application. You will need to appear in person at the MPDO office for the selection interview. The date of the interview will be intimated to you through SMS.
Check Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
First of all, go to the official website of Adarana 2 Scheme at adarana.ap.gov.in then click on the application status section. You can directly visit the AP Adarana Portal by clicking the link below:
ADRIANA Application Status Online
- After clicking the above link, a new screen will open with the application form.
- Here provide your Application or Ration Card Number and check the application status.
AP DSC 2021 Check Exam Center-Schedule & Syllabus at apdsc.apcfss.in Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ జిల్లా ఎంపిక కమిటీ)
Read Also: AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 List
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about AP Adarana 2 Scheme. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment below or contact our Helpline Team. Thanks for visiting our website www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.