AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme List | YSR Nethanna Nestham Online Application Form | YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Status Check | Nethana Nestam Beneficiary List
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a welfare scheme named ‘YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023’ to provide financial assistance to the handloom weavers so that they can improve their handloom works. Let’s check the complete information of YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme 2023 i.e. objectives, eligibility, how to apply, beneficiary list, etc in the article below.
Under this scheme, weavers’ families living on looms will be provided with financial help annually and this scheme is going to be implemented for the welfare of weavers. YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Handloom weavers who traditionally weave handloom cloth have deteriorated and their poor condition has increased. Approx 85,000 weavers are expected to be benefitted under the scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 Status
As we told you above that the Govt of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched the YSR Netanna Nestam Scheme. This scheme is also known as ‘AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Yojana’. Under this scheme, weavers will be helped to modernize the loom and procure wool. Every weaver family living below the poverty line (BPL) will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|State’s Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Handloom Weavers of AP|
|Application Process||Online/Offline Mode|
Key Features of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
There are some features of the YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme, started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. It directly benefits the handloom weavers.
- The condition of handloom weavers is not good, so the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme improves the conditions of handloom weavers in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given. This financial help will be given on a yearly basis so that their condition can be improved.
- Under this scheme, Andhra Pradesh State Government will grant financial aid of Rs 24,000 (Twenty Four Thousand) per annum and this scheme is implemented from December 2019.
- The financial aid will be given to the weavers yearly to those whose name is included in the beneficiary list.
- The amount of financial aid under the scheme will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Eligibility Conditions for YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme
Any handloom weaver of Andhra Pradesh state must fulfill all the eligibility conditions to avail of the benefits of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. If you don’t fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria then you are not able to apply for the aforesaid scheme.
- The scheme is available for the residents of Andhra Pradesh which means he/she must be permanent residents of the state.
- This scheme is launched for only the traditional weavers of Andhra Pradesh. This is launched to progress for weavers and their livelihood. This scheme is not applicable to other than the handloom weavers.
- That’s very necessary for the beneficiaries to be connected with State Handloom Associations.
- The candidates must be belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of Andhra Pradesh state to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- Candidates must have an active bank account as the amount of the scheme shall be transferred to the selected beneficiary.
Andhra Pradesh Nethanna Nestham Scheme Benefits
- The selected beneficiary will be provided with financial assistance of Rs 24,000 per annum.
- Each handloom weaver family will be given Rs 1.2 lacs for a total of five years of duration.
- A total of 85,000 handloom weaver families of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited from this scheme.
- The life of all the handloom weaver families who are facing a financial crisis and those who are stuck in debt will be changed with this scheme.
How to Apply for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme?
To know how to apply for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme must follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official web portal at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- When you reached the home page of the website, you will see the option Apply Now, click on it.
- After clicking, an Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- In the form, you need to enter all the necessary details, such as the Name of the candidates, Father/Husband’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender, and other information.
- After entering all the details, upload all the required documents.
- To complete the application process, click on the Submit button.
List of Required Documents
Below is the list of documents that are required along with the application form.
- Identification Proof => To prove the identification, the applicants need to submit documents such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID card, and other documents.
- Residence Proof => Only the permanent residents of AP state can be a part of the aforesaid scheme. Candidates must submit the official document to prove their residence and this must be submitted at the time of applying for the scheme.
- Registration Certificate => The registration certificate is also required to be submitted by the candidates. This certificate must be issued by a state handloom association.
- BPL Certificate => The candidate who belongs to the Below Poverty Line category needs to submit a BPL certificate to prove that he/she belongs to BPL.
- Bank Account Details => Candidates are required to submit their bank account details. The financial grant will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
How to Check Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List?
If you want to check your name in the Beneficiary list, then go to the points mentioned list:
- First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- On the web home page, you have to click on the Beneficiary List.
- After entering some details, the list of beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
- OR candidates can visit their ‘Gram Panchayat’ to check their names on the list.
- The beneficiary list is also uploaded to applicants’ respective gram panchayats.