Now get complete details about the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF) – PM Relief Fund Application Form PDF download link. Today through this article we will provide you with all the important information about the PMNRF. Along with this, we will also share the process to download and fill out the PMNRF Application Form PDF. In order to get all the details kindly read this article very carefully till it’s ending.
About Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
The PMNRF stands for Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund. This was established in January 1948, in pursuance of a request by the first Prime Minister of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru in January. The PMNRF was formed with civil donations to help displaced people from Pakistan. Now in today’s time, the government is using this fund to provide financial assistance to the needy citizens of India.
Who are eligible to get assistance from PMNRF?
- All of the resources under this PMNRF are now used mainly to provide instantaneous assistance or relief to family members of those assassinated in natural and man-made disasters such as floods, cyclones, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc.
- Additionally, all of the victims of prominent accidents and uprisings are also liable to get assistance from this forum.
- The government also provides this financial aid from PMNRF to partially defray the expenditures for major medication charges such as heart surgeries, kidney transplantation, treatment of cancer as well as acid attack treatment. Along with this, some other major medical treatments are also included under this.
PM National Relief Fund Application Form PDF
The fund comprises solely contributions from the public and does not receive any kind of budgetary sanction. Evidently, the corpus of this fund is subsidized in several forms with certain scheduled commercial banks and different agencies. All the disbursements are prepared only after getting approval from the honorable Prime Minister of India.
The Indian Parliament has not constituted this Prime Minister National Relief Fund (PMNRF). This fund is perceived as a kind of Trust mentioned under the Income Tax Act. Prime Minister or various delegates for National Causes manages this fund. The PMNRF functions from the office of the Prime Minister. The PMO is located in South Block, New Delhi-110011. This does not need any license fee. PMNRF is exempted from the Income Tax Act of the year 1961 respectively under Sections 10 and 139 for recovery purposes.
All the payments towards PMNRF are appointed for a hundred percent reduction from the taxable income under section 80(G) in the Income Tax Act of India. The chairperson of PMNRF is Prime Minister. A large number of officers assist him on an honorary basis.
The PAN or Permanent Account Number of the PMNRF is as- XXXXXX637Q
Procedure to Download PMNRF Application Form PDF
- First of all, you need to open the official website portal of PMNRF i.e https://pmnrf.gov.in/en/downloads.
- Now the web homepage will open in front of your screen as shown in the below image:
- On the homepage, you will surely see the option to download the Application Form For Financial Assistance Under PMNRF. Kindly click on that.
- Consequently, the application form will be downloaded successfully on your device.
- Now you can take a printout of this form and fill it out.
We have provided the direct link to download the PMNRF Financial Assistance Application Form PDF. You can simply click on that or can also download this application form from our website page. If you want to apply for assistance under PMNRF you just need to download this application form. After that, you need to fill it out by entering all the necessary information. Then duly attach the needed documents and submit them to the concerned authorities.
Direct Link => https://pmnrf.gov.in/en/download
Important Points about PMNRF Scheme
- PMNRF only accepts instinctive or voluntary donations from people and organizations.
- The forum does not accept donations that are flowing out of the budgetary references of the Government of India or that are from the balance sheets of the social sector undertakings.
- Along with this all the conditional donations, about which the donor precisely illustrates that the money is meant for a specific purpose.
- Kindly note that in case the contributor provides donations directly to any of the collection banks of PMNRF, they are instructed to give details of their complete transaction along with their permanent address to the PM office by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Through this, they can get the rapid issue of the 80(G) Income Tax Receipt.
Available Contact Details
- Official Address: The Prime Minister National Relief Fund or PMNRF. The PMO (Prime Ministers Office) In South Block, National Capital Territory of Delhi-110011
- Contact Number: 011-2301-3683
- Email Address: email@example.com
Download: List of CMRF Hospitals (State-wise) PDF
We have provided all the necessary information about the PM National Relief Fund Application Form. Hope this information is helpful to you. For any query please contact us through the comment section available below.