VMMC and Delhi Safdarjung Hospital has started again Online OPD Registration 2023 on their official website. Both Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi and Vardhaman Mahaveer Medical College have started their OPD appointment services. Through this portal, you can book your OPD appointment. The patient care will now be continued outside. The COVID-19 epidemic caused all hospitals and medical schools to temporarily restrict their outpatient department services. The only services accessible at that time are those for emergencies. Due to a decline in the COVID 2nd wave, the Delhi government has now decided to restart the OPD services at Safdarjung hospital.
In today’s article, you will get complete information on how to Book an Online Appointment at Safdarjung Hospital. Also, know the step-by-step registration procedure to book the online opd registration with desired hospital and doc.
Safdarjung Hospital Online Appointment for OPD Registration
The hospital is committed to offering first-rate patient care, focusing on patient experience, accessibility, and availability of treatment at all times. Most of the time, if someone wants to visit the OPD, they must make an appointment. The emergency resources at this hospital are accessible 24/7. Delhi Safdarjung Hospital provides a wide range of medical and surgical procedures as well as aid with palliative care.
People from all across Delhi and the NCR Region come to this hospital to obtain medical attention now that it is a Medical college. Safdarjung Hospital is Delhi’s first and only hospital. It has always been listed among the best hospitals. It provides a variety of medical services to people from all around India and beyond. For many years, our hospital has offered leading care.
Super Speciality Block of Safdarjung Hospital
Safdarjung Hospital Online Appointment for OPD Registration (Super Speciality Block):
- Pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine
- Cardiothoracic surgery
How To Book OPD under ORS?
- Medicine, general surgery, PAEDIATRICS and OBST, and gynecology.
- ENT and ophthalmology
- Cancer Surgery, PAED, surgery, and rehabilitation, skin.
Safdarjung Hospital Schedule:
Here check the OPD timings for Safdarjung Hospital Today
- Monday to Friday => 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Saturday => 8AM to 11AM
- Sunday => N/A
Procedure for Safdarjung Hospital OPD Appointment Registration
The medical professionals at Delhi Safdarjung Hospital are ready to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the best care possible. Fill out the form below.
- To register online, you must visit the official website of Safdarjung Hospital.
- On the web homepage, click on the Book OPD Appointment option.
- Now select State (Delhi) in the Need an Appointment ORS Patient Portal.
- Then select the Hospital Name “Safdarjung Hospital” in the next section.
- Now You will Get 4 Options which are;
- Appointment status
- View/ Print Appointment Slip
- Cancel Appointment
- Click on the Appointment option and you will get two options;
- New Appointment
- Followup Appointment
- Select Department
- Select the Date of the Appointment
- Get Confirmation SMS
- Now after selecting, your issue follow the steps below;
- You must verify yourself after entering the website by entering your phone number or Aadhaar number.
- Then verify your mobile number using OTP.
- After verification, the completed form is laid out in front of you.
- This form needs to be filled out completely with the patient’s details.
- After entering all the patient information, you must choose the hospital you want to register for OPD.
- Safdarjung Hospital must be chosen by the patient.
- After that, select the Department you want to visit inside that hospital.
- Then, choose a day that you wish to visit the hospital.
- You will receive an online confirmation, commonly known as an appointment number, after completing all the fields.
- This information will be sent to your registered mobile phone.
Now you should proceed to Safdarjung Hospital’s OPD counter number 5 after receiving your online appointment slip. You may pick up your OPD card at counter number 5. After receiving their OPD card, the patient must go to the department that concerns them.
Safdarjung Hospital Appointment Booking through ORS Patient Portal
By following the above step-by-step procedure, you can book your appointment at Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. If you have any questions related to Online OPD Appointment Booking then you can contact the official person of the concerned department. You can also register yourself to ORS Patient Portal using your mobile number.
- All you have to do to visit the official website i.e https://ors.gov.in/orsportal/selectAppointment
- Then click on the Register/ Login button available at the top right side of the website.
- On the next page, enter your Mobile Number in the asked box.
- Now verify your mobile no by entering the received OTP.
- In addition, you can use ABHA (Health ID) for login.
We hope that the information about the Safdarjung Hospital Online Appointment for OPD Registration and Contact Number will be helpful to you. Please let us know in the comments section below if you experience any difficulties making an OPD appointment registration.