Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Franchise Apply Online – Dealership Cost, Profit, and customer care number will be discussed here. In today’s article, we will help you to get all the required information about the Electric Charging Station Franchise in India and its eligibility criteria, investment cost, distributorship advertisement, and how to apply for EV Charging Station Dealership 2023 Online Registration. We will also provide you with some details about companies that give electric charging station franchises in India. So read the full article to know all this information as we have mentioned.
Electric Charging Station Franchise 2023
As we all are aware that the demand for electric vehicles is increasing rapidly day by day in our society. Nowadays all the leading four-wheeler, as well as two-wheeler manufacturers, are launching their four-wheelers and two-wheeler in Indian markets. If anyone is searching for a new business that can provide you profit in the near future. Then the electric charging station is one of the best options available for you. EV Charging Station Business will provide you with a good opportunity. This business is expanding day by day. In the upcoming years, election two-wheelers will increase very rapidly. If you want to start a new business, then you can think about these business ideas for Electric Charging Station.
EV Charging Station Dealership Apply Online
As many of you want to know What is EV Charging Station? So here we will tell you the exact meaning of the electric vehicle charging station. It is a station or area in which there is a facility for charging ports. This is designed according that it will charge electric two-wheeler and four-wheelers. It has also been designed to handle high voltage/ power so it can charge electric vehicles. These e-vehicles are totally dependent upon the battery that is installed inside their vehicle. There is no option for diesel or petrol in these vehicles. So at the time when vehicle power is low, then you can charge it at the charging station.
Electric Vehicle Companies in India
Currently, there are so many companies that are working toward electric vehicle fields. Tata, Hyundai, Morrison garage, Mahindra, and Nissan are some of the companies that are manufacturing four-wheelers in the market. In the two-wheeler sector companies like TVS, Hero electric, Honda, Ola, Simple One, Okinawa, Ather, Ultraviolet, Ampere, Stella Automobile, Revolt Motors, Pure EV, Joy e-Bike, Komaki, and many more are working on it.
So in the upcoming years, the electric scooter market will surely rise. If you are interested in Electric Vehicle charging station franchise, then you can invest in this business as a future aspect. In this article, we will cover every single point related electric two-wheeler four-wheeler charging station franchise.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Franchise Cost
If you are looking for an Electric Charging Station Dealership or Franchise in India and want to know about its investment cost. So here are the details basically, it depends from company to company. It may vary between 1 lakh to 10 lakh rupees in India. This is a huge difference in cost. It totally depends upon company standards, power output and handling charges, and setup charges that depend from company to company. Details according to charger type and power output are given below:
|Charger Type||Output Power||Charger Cost|
|Type 2||AC 22||1,25,000|
Benefits to Set Up an Electric Vehicle Charging Station
The first thing that comes to your mind is why I should set up an EV charging station in India. We will discuss the benefits of charging stations in this article;
- Electric vehicles are the future of India and the demand for electric vehicles are increased rapidly in the last few years. If you set up a charging station then this will give you benefit.
- In case you provide fast charging, then you can attract electric vehicle owners to use your services. Because the stock charger does not support fast charging.
- Setting up a fast-charging station in parking areas, shopping malls, tourist places, busy markets, and inside big and small industries is a very good option for you.
- The Other benefit to set up a charging station is, that it comes up with a very low investment. The investment cost also depends from company to company.
EV Charging Station Dealership Eligibility Criteria
To set up an electric charging station, you need some infrastructure that is mentioned below;
- To apply for the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Dealership, you must complete verifying your all details and land position.
- You must have an investment cost of 1 lakh to 10 lakh rupees approximately.
- Parking space to charge a vehicle should be according to requirements.
- Local certifications
- Good civil work
- Proximity to a transformer
- Connection to a renewable source in case the transformer is not available.
- You will get an EV Station dealership easily if you are eligible according to company criteria.
List of Companies that provide EV charging stations in India
Right now in India, approximately 10 major companies are providing electric vehicle charging station franchises. You can choose any one of them if you want to set up a new business;
|Tata Power (Mumbai)||Okaya power group (Delhi)||Voltaire (Noida)||Numocity (Bangalore)||P2 power solution (Noida)|
|Exicom power systems (Gurgaon)||Magneta group (Navi Mumbai)||Charge my gaddi (Delhi)||EVQ Point (Bengaluru)||Charge+ Zone (Vadodara)|
EV – Electric Vehicle Charging Station Franchise
There are certain companies that can provide franchises in India.
- Charge+ Zone
- Dyna Hi-Tech Power Systems
- Tata Power
- OLA इलेक्ट्रिक स्कूटर डीलरशिप/ एजेंसी 2023
- Ather Electric Scooter Dealership 2023
- CNG Pump Dealership Apply Online
- LPG Vitarak Chayan Dealership/ Agency Form
- Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Scheme
How to open an Electric Vehicle Charging Station in India?
There are certain companies that offer to open an EV Charging Station in India. The main among these is the Tata Power company which offer electric charging station dealership in all over India.
- TATA is one of the oldest and most trustworthy companies among all the above-mentioned names that give you a franchise.
- If you are keenly interested in Tata then you can easily contact them through their business website.
- For this, you need to open the official website of Tata Power.
- On the official page, you will get EV charging solutions that are located under the Tata Power company.
- When you go to the home page then there are three options accessible to you i.e I am looking for an EV charging solution for fleet organizations, offices and workplaces, malls, and hotels.
- As per your name, you can select and then hit on the click here button.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page that is particularly a business inquiry page.
- On that page, you need to enter your name, company, mobile number, email address, and department (Billing, HR, Project, SED, etc).
- Kindly select your option from the department section. Now write a comment regarding the business goals and about this company. After that, fill in the given captcha code then click on the Submit button.
- Following this, the company will contact you automatically. You can also contact the company through their email address: email@example.com.
The Charge+Zone EV Charging Station Franchise
Charge+Zone is also doing fabulous work in the field of manufacturing electric charging stations. They have to make a user-friendly mobile phone app for EV drivers to find charging stations easily. These charging networks are obtainable all over India. If anyone is interested in the Charge+Zone franchise they can contact them through the phone number or email address, which is given below.
- Contact Number: (+91) 72270-25948 / WhatsApp on – 72269-99590
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Link for Android App: Download Here
- IOS App Direct Link: Download Here
The PlugNGO Charging Station Franchise
- In case you are interested in PlugNGO, then you can go for this also.
- For this franchise, you need to open the official website of the company www.plugngo.co.in.
- On the web homepage, you will get one option that is named a partner with us.
- Click on that you will see the franchise operators.
- As soon as you click on that, the options will appear that is- franchise model 1, model 2, and model 3.
- You can choose any of the Models according to your requirement.
If you are interested in the PlugNGO EV charging station franchise you can contact them through the phone number or email address, which is given below;
- Contact Number: (011) 4355-0176
- Email Address: email@example.com
Thank You for visiting our website at www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the required details regarding Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Franchise/ Dealership in India. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.
1 thought on “Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Franchise/ Dealership Cost, Profit in India”
thank you for the updated knowledge of EV stations establishment for a new comer.