WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2024 Apply Online – West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched “Yuvashree Arpan Yojana” on 6 March 2022. The objective of this Yuvashree Arpan scheme is to provide financial assistance to young entrepreneurs to set up their new ventures. This West Bengal Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme will create many employment opportunities in the state. The youth who have passed out from ITI or other polytechnic institutes will be eligible to get financial assistance from the Department of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Under Yuvashree Arpan Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to each young entrepreneur. Under this scheme, the state government will cover 50,000 youth.
About Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2024 WB
The main objective of the Yuvashree Arpan Scheme is to reduce unemployment among the new generation of the state and to create many employment opportunities in different sectors. Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) will work as a nodal department under the West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana. The state government will provide adequate funds for starting new businesses through MSMEs. MSME will select the beneficiary as per their eligibility and startup ideas. In this article, we are providing you with all the information related to WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme. Please read the complete article till the end for this.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2024 Registration
The Government of West Bengal is continuously working to reduce the unemployment ratio in the state. As per last year’s report, the WB government has already reduced unemployment to 40 percent and has become number one in job creation under MGNREGA. Now again with the aim of reducing unemployment, the state government has announced Yuvashree Arpan Yojana. The main objective of this scheme is to promote entrepreneurial opportunities among young candidates.
Benefits of WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme:
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to startups to start their own business.
- Employment will increase under this scheme, which will lead to economic development.
- Under WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme around 50,000 youth will be benefited.
Key Factors of WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme
- MSME department will give funds for this scheme.
- One lakh rupees will be given to each young entrepreneur to set up his business.
- WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2024 will promote entrepreneurship.
- Yuvashree Arpan Yojana will create huge job opportunities for the youth.
Eligibility & Documents required for Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- The candidate should be a domicile of the state.
- ITI and Diploma holder (Polytechnic) pass-out candidates are eligible for this scheme.
- You must have a good startup plan.
- Applicant’s photo.
- Education qualification documents are required.
- ID and Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- A bank account passbook is also required.
How to Apply Online for WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme?
You will definitely have many questions regarding West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana like- how to apply online for this scheme, will the registration be online or offline, what is the official website of this scheme, etc? At present, the WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme is in an early stage. As just announced, the work will be done soon. The concerned department will soon release the official portal, key information, official notification, guidelines, etc.
It is expected that the implementation of this scheme will start from 1st April 2024. As soon as the West Bengal government will release any information regarding this scheme. Similarly, we will update all the information in this portal. For this, subscribe to our website, so that you can get its notification first. For more details please visit the official website of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) by clicking on the link given below.