DGEHS Medical Reimbursement Form PDF Download, Eligibility & Hospital List – Today we will talk about Delhi Government Employee’s Health Scheme Medical Reimbursement Form. The Govt of Delhi is kind to its workers and residents and creates helpful programs for them. One of them is the DGEHS Scheme. Through this program, the Delhi government offers a variety of health services to its current and former employees.
This blog post will be very helpful if you work for one of the NTC of Delhi’s government ministries. Today, we’ll provide you with all the details on the DGEHS Scheme 2023, including how to apply for DGEHS, what the benefits of DGEHS medical reimbursement are, how to get the online DGEHS medical reimbursement form and the requirements for applying for the DGEHS medical scheme. To grab the all information read this article till the end.
Delhi Govt Employees Health Scheme (DGEHS) Form PDF
There we will discuss all the Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme in depth. In order to offer comprehensive medical facilities to Delhi Government employees, pensioners, and their dependents on the model of the Central Govt Health Scheme, the Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme (DGEHS) was introduced in April 1997. The scheme recognizes all healthcare facilities (hospitals/dispensaries) operated by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, autonomous bodies under the Delhi Government, local bodies such as MCD, NDMC, Delhi Cantonment Board, Central Government, and other Government bodies such as AIIMS, Patel Chest Institute (University of Delhi), etc.
Additionally, a few private hospitals and diagnostic labs that are occasionally notified are also accredited or accredited as referral health facilities. Therefore, read the article below to learn everything you need to know about the DGEHS reimbursement form pdf. Scroll down for more information.
Objectives of the DGEHS Medical Reimbursement Form
Here we will talk about the objectives of the DGHES Scheme. It is a great initiative in the field of the state health system. The Delhi government has announced this scheme with the following objectives:
- Also To offer health services to each and every employee of the Delhi government’s numerous ministries.
- To provide health services to all former employees, retirees, and members of the Delhi Assembly.
- The productivity of departments will rise if employees are kept in good health.
- To make sure the CGHS is implemented at the state level.
Facilities & Services under DGEHS
There is a list of Facilities that are officially announced by the Dehli government to provide under the Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme:
- Facilities for outpatient care across all systems.
- The allopathic system’s emergency services.
- Also, provide facility Beneficiaries of pensions are provided with free prescription medication.
- There are providing facilities for radiological and laboratory investigations
- Super-specialty medical care, such as joint replacement, kidney transplant, and CABG.
- Provide Services for Families’ Welfare.
- The facility of specialized care/ diagnosis in hospitals, including those accredited by the DGEHS and both public and private employers.
Eligibility Criteria for DGEHS Scheme
In this part, we will discuss the eligibility criteria of DGEHS. Employees who complete the following criteria can avail of benefits from Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme:
- All GNCTD of Delhi employees is currently on the job, along with their family members, dependents, and retirees (including family pensioners).
- Sitting, former MLAs, former city council members, and the members of their dependent families
- Sitting and retired judges of the Delhi High Court.
- Retirees from the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Forest Service, DANICS, and UTCS cadres, as well as pensions for their families.
- IAS AGMUT Cadre/ DANICS Officers Families deputed or temporarily transferred outside of Delhi who have paid their yearly DGEHS subscription in advance.
- Regulatory and autonomous agencies are entirely supported by the Delhi government (after approval from the Competent Authority)
Hospitals under Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme (DGEHS)
The scheme recognizes all healthcare facilities (hospitals/ dispensaries) operated by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi and autonomous bodies under the Delhi Government, local bodies such as the MCD, NDMC, Delhi Cantonment Board, Central Government, and other Government bodies, such as AIIMS, Patel Chest Institute (University of Delhi), etc. In addition, the program has empanelled numerous private hospitals and diagnostic facilities (please refer to our website for the latest list of empanelled hospitals).
List of Private Centres/ Hospitals under DGEHS
There are some details about the List of private centers- hospitals. You have to follow these simple steps to get the updated list of all private hospitals which are providing facilities under this scheme. Some hospitals have specific facilities. First of all visit the official website of http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/ or you can directly visit by clicking this link. After that click on the link for the Directorate General of Health Services.
Here download the updated list of DGEHS empanelled hospitals/ Diagnostic/ Eye/ Dental centers in Delhi & NCR along with the DGEHS Medical Claim Form PDF:
I hope, this article is useful and informative for you. For more information about DGEHS Medical Reimbursement Form PDF, Eligibility, Key Features, and Hospital List, please follow us. Thank you!!