Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile & Registration Link is now activated on the official website @thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Currently, there are many people in Kerala state facing unemployment even though they have Good Qualifications. So to solve this problem, the state govt of Kerala has come up with a new plan for unemployed people by launching the PSC Thulasi Portal. Now every job needed people will easily find employment by applying on this portal. And the state government will also furnish a lot of Jobs in the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC). With the help of this blog post, you will be able to get informative notifications regarding this Kerala PSC Thulasi login, registration, and how to recover your KPSC password.
About Kerala PSC Thulasi
Recently, the government has launched the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal, which will provide the number of positions that jobless youngsters can apply for in order to secure work. The test for the positions advertised on this website will be administered by the Kerala Public Service Commission, and the qualified applicants will be chosen based on their qualifications and status under the law. The eligible kids will be carefully and impartially chosen by this panel. PSC Thulasi online portal is one of two websites that the Kerala State Government launched to help young people find employment and fill open government positions.
By enrolling online at these official government portals, youth may apply for jobs. And the main target for launching this portal is to reduce the unemployment rate in the state and provide employment opportunities to the people. Basically, this commission will be opted the eligible youth very strictly and without any discrimination. Now every youth can easily apply for the find a suitable job by registering online on these websites issued by the government.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile – Overview
|Name of Portal||Kerala PSC Thulasi
KPSC Thulasi login my profile
|Offered by||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Beneficiaries||All Unemployed People of Kerala|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Aim||Providing employment to the unemployed|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
PSC Thulasi Application – Eligibility Criteria
So all the interested Candidates really obtained the benefits of this Scheme. Then they must have satisfied with the given mentioned Eligibility Criteria;
- First, the Candidate must be a permanent resident of Kerala State for applying to this portal.
- Candidates should be 21 years to get the job on this online portal released by the government.
- To apply for this scheme, the candidates should have a graduation or post-graduation or professional degree from a recognized educational institution.
Required Documents for Kerala PSC Registration
- All your education-related documents
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card and other ID Proof like Voter Card, Driving License, etc.
- Ration card
- Permanent certificate
Procedure for Kerala PSC Thulasi 2023 Registration
In this section, We have shared the very easy process to apply under the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in portal. So you have to just follow the given mentioned steps only;
- All the candidates first have to visit the official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Then the website of the KPSC Thulasi home page will open before you.
- On the web homepage, you have to enter your ID, and password under “Registered User Login”, and click on the option of “Login” given below.
- Now you can see the Kerala PSC Thulasi registration.
- So when you click on the form option, this form is divided into 5 parts:-
- Personal details
- Communication details
- Upload Photograph
- Upload Signature
- Preview and Submit
- Now you have to check this form by filling in the information asked in all the above steps like your name, address, qualification, photo, signature, etc.
- After that, You have to just click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- By following this process, you can easily complete register yourself on this portal.
Steps to Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
- Go to the official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Now you will land on the website of the KPSC Thulasi login my profile page.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the option of “Registered User Login”.
- So a My profile login page will open before you, where you have to enter details of all the information asked like – User ID, Password, Captcha Code.
- Then click on the Login option.
- Finally, you have successfully login on to the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal.
How to Resize Photographs and Signature For PSC Thulasi Portal?
The PSC Thulasi registration site is extremely specialized in terms of the size and format of the digital print of the applicant-signed image. By accessing the PSC portal’s official website, customers can easily change the size of the photo and signature on two papers to suit their needs.
- Navigate the official Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- The homepage of the Kerala PSC login logout will open before you.
- On the homepage, you have to option “Resize Photo/Signature“.
- So a Kerala PSC Thulasi login my profile page departmental will open before you.
- Here, you need to click on the option and select the image which they want to verify in the application form.
- Finally, the photo and signature file can be converted to the associated dimensions and sizes in different ways. Now you can also use these files to attach to the application form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Reset Login Password (Process)
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the option “Forgot Password”.
- So a new page of Recover PSC Login Password will open before you.
- On this page, you need to enter the details of all the requested information like- User ID, Date of Birth, ID Proof Number, Captcha Code, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the reset option.
- Finally, you can easily reset the PSC Thulsai Password.
This way the system will automatically enter the password. The password consists of six digits starting with the applicant’s ID and date of birth without any gap.
For example, a user with id ankitkumar and date of birth as November 22, 1975, password would be ankitk22111975 and so would the user with id kamla joshi and date of birth as February 26, 1999, password kamlaj26021999.
Q.1 How do I log into the KPSC Thulasi home page?
Ans. A candidate can log in to their PSC Tulsi profile page through the step-by-step process given in this article.
Q.2 Where can I find the PSC Thulasi account in Kerala?
Ans. A help desk representative can help a candidate with a PSC Tulsi account to retrieve their user id and password by texting or dialing the KPSC Tulsi help desk number [0471-2554000] name and mobile number.
Q.3 How do I find my PSC user ID and password?
Ans. If the applicant has forgotten the user id or password for their KPSC account, they can reset it through the following modes.
- Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To Know User ID SMS: KL USR
- SMS to reset password: KL USR RST USER ID DATE_OF_BIRTH
- Applicants should send SMS from their registered mobile only.
Q.4 How can I register in Kerala PSC?
Ans. Registration can be done through the Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Q.5 How can I check my PSC result in Kerala?
Ans. Direct link to check Kerala PSC Result at keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala Public Service Commission will publish the Kerala PSC Result 2023 for respective posts on its official website keralapsc.gov.in.