Now get complete details about the Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme Online Application Form 2023-2024 @ sjd.kerala.gov.in or wcd.kerala.gov.in along with Process To Download Application form PDF to apply online for 1,000 financial aid to destitute widows. Here in this blog post, we provide the direct link to download Abhayakiranam Scheme Application Form PDF for getting financial aid to all of the Destitute Widows. Also, we will share with you all the important details about the Abhayakiranam scheme. This mainly includes the eligibility criteria, a list of important documents, along with the online process to apply for this yojana.
Abhayakiranam Scheme Application Form 2023
As we all know that the Social Justice Department of Kerala has recently started accepting online application forms for the Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023 @ swd.kerala.gov.in. Under this scheme, the state government of Kerala will allocate financial aid of Rs. 1,000 to the close families of destitute widows who give shelter and security to them. The cabinet of the state has recently approved a huge amount of Rs. 99 lakh for this Abhayakiranam scheme. The major aim of this scheme is to ensure the social welfare of the widows in Kerala state.
The Abhayakiranam scheme also aims to ensure a safe and better living atmosphere for all the destitute as well as homeless widows. In the initial period, the government of Kerala made an administrative sanction for giving financial aid to 200 persons at Rs 1,000 each for a period of 6 months.
Abhayakiranam Scheme Online Application Forms
Below we have provided the simple procedure to download and fill out the online application form for the Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023-2024:
- First of all, you need to open the official website portal of the Kerala Social Justice Department i.e http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/. The web homepage will now appear in front of your screen.
- There, the new users need to click on the option of “Scheme” available in the main menu section. You can also click on this direct link => http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php.
- As a result, a new page containing the list of all Kerala Government Schemes will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to click on the option named “Abhayakiranam Scheme – A Financial Assistance to All Destitute Widows”.
- Then the scheme details page will open. On this page, kindly move to the “Documents” option and then click on the link of “Application Forms – Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme Financial Assistance to All Destitute Widows”.
- After that, your Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme online application form pdf will appear as described below. You can easily download this form online mode.
- The concerned people can easily download this application form in PDF form. After that, you will have to key in your necessary information carefully in the Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme application.
- Then you need to submit it to the concerned officials.
- Upon successful verification of the complete application form along with the necessary documentation, the concerned authority will approve your application.
With this step, all the candidates will then start receiving financial assistance from the Abhayakiranam Scheme directly into their own accounts. Through this scheme, the families who give shelter to widows will obtain monthly assistance of Rs. 1,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme
Each candidate will have to meet the available eligibility criteria in order to apply online for this Abhayakiranam Scheme in Kerala state:
- The age limit of the destitute widow candidate must be more than 50 years.
- The yearly family income must be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Candidates must not be getting any kind of Service pension or Family pension.
- Along with this, they must not be a beneficiary of the various schemes executed through the SJD (like Aswasakiranam and Samashwasam).
List of Required Documents for Financial Assistance under the Abhayakiranam Scheme:
Below we have provided the complete list of documents which are needed to be submitted along with the online application form to avail of financial aid as a destitute widow under this Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme;
- One Passport-size Photo
- Self Attested photocopy of the SSLC certificate/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar card as an Age Proof
- Also, a self-attested photocopy of the Ration card/ Income proof from the village office or your BPL certificate.
- A Certificate from the concerned Village authority showing that the candidate is a widow for real and is under the safety of her relative.
- Bank Account particulars (front page of your bank passbook).
- The completely filled scheme application form along with necessary documents needs to be submitted to the esteemed District Social Justice Officer of Kerala state.
Abhayakiranam Scheme – List of All Beneficiary Widow Or Destitute
- In this section, we have given the direct link to check out the name in the Abhayakiranam Scheme Kerala the List of beneficiary widows or destitute is available as follows.
- Direct Link => http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info/.
- After opening this page, kindly move to the option of “Target Group” and then click the link named “Beneficiary Details” available in front of either widow or destitute.
- In this new window, kindly choose the financial year along with the district name to get the complete list of all the beneficiaries.
Below are the most frequently asked questions related to the Abhayakiranam Scheme of Kerala:
Q.1 What do you mean by Abhayakiranam Scheme?
In order to ensure safety as well as better living conditions for all destitute and homeless widows, the Kerala state government has executed this Abhayakiranam Scheme. Under this scheme, they will provide financial help to them.
Q.2 From where can an applicant download the Kerala Abhayakiranam online application form?
Applicants can easily download the Abhayakiranam Scheme application form from the official website portal – sjd.kerala.gov.in.
Q.3 What is the amount of assistance under this Abhayakiranam Scheme?
The people who provide shelter to the destitute widows will receive monthly assistance of INR 1000.
Q.4 I am obtaining a family pension, can I receive aid under this scheme as well?
No, if you are already receiving family pensions or any other pensions, then you are not eligible to avail benefits of this scheme.
Q.5 What is the age limit for the Abhayakiranam Scheme?
All destitute widows who have attained the age of 50 years or more are eligible.
Q.6 My annual income is INR 2 lakh, am I eligible to apply?
No, you are not. The total income of the family of the destitute widow should be lower than INR 1 lakh per year from all sources.
We hope that all these details about the Abhayakiranam scheme were helpful to you. If you still have any queries or problems then you can contact us through the comments section available below. For more details, stay connected to our website www.readermaster.com. Also, keep checking the official web portal of the Social Justice Department of Kerala.