YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021 | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Kit & Items List | YSR Sampoorna Poshana PDF Download | Andhra Pradesh – AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Website | YSR Sampurna Poshana Scheme
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021-: As we know nowadays how important is a nutritious diet for all of us. But if we look around us, some people are so underprivileged even they can’t have enough food. In this condition, they can’t think about the nutrition-rich diet. These things mainly affect infants, pregnant women, and lactating women. In this concern, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme called the “AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme”. This scheme is mainly concern with giving proper nutrition to pregnant women and lactating women.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this scheme on 1st September 2020. The Chief Minister says that the state government of Andhra Pradesh will implement this scheme in 77 Ancestral Mandals in the state. Also as per this scheme has new diet plans which will implement in the 55,607 Anganwadi Centers (AWC). This scheme will cover approximately 30 lakh women of Andhra Pradesh state. As per the CM of AP state government will spend Rs 1,555 crore for implements this scheme.
- 1 YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020-21
- 1.1 Highlights of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme-
- 1.2 Key Features of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme-
- 1.3 Diet Plan of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Yojana-
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme-
- 1.5 AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021 List-
- 1.6 How to Apply for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2021?
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020-21
As we told you above the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme’ for providing a nutrition-rich diet to poor women of the state. The state government has decided to distribute the amount Rs 1062 for pregnant women and new moms, Rs 600 for infants, and Rs 560 for young children. This is a great initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government to improve the livelihood of lactating women, pregnant women, and infants.
Today we will give you complete information about this scheme. Who will be the beneficiary of this scheme, what is the eligibility criteria for this scheme, what is the document required to apply for this scheme, and how to apply for this scheme. In this article, we will try to give all the answers to your questions related to this scheme.
Highlights of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme-
|Name of Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Yojana|
|Launch State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Starting Date||1st September 2020|
|Objective||To provide proper nutrition to pregnant women and lactating women.|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women, new moms, infants, and children from poor families.|
|Application Status||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||Not available yet|
|Article Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme-
- This scheme is a very good step by the state government in concern of improving the livelihood of privileged women and children who didn’t get proper nutrition at that time when they needed it.
- As per the state government under this scheme, pregnant women, new moms, and infants between the ages of 1/2 to 3 years will get a nutrition-rich diet.
- Approximate 30 lakh women and children of Andhra Pradesh state will get the benefit from this scheme.
- The state government is planning to implement this scheme by the 55,607 Anganwadi centers at 77 Ancestral Mandals in the state.
- Children between the ages of 3 to 6 years will get Milk and Eggs.
- Andhra Pradesh government will spend Rs 1062 for pregnant women/new moms, Rs 560 for young children, and Rs 600 for infants every month.
- The state government has allocated 1,555 crore rupees for the AP YRS Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
Diet Plan of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Yojana-
The diet plan as per the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Kit is mentioned below:
|YSR Sampoorna Poshana Items List:|
|Beneficiary||Meal||Mode||Per Month Cost|
|Infants (1/2-3) years||1 Egg Daily, 20ml Milk Daily, 100 gm Balamrutham Daily||Take-Home Ration||Rs 600|
|Young Children (3-6) years||75 gm. Rice, 15 gm Daal, 5 gm Oil, 25 gm Vegetables, 1 Egg, 20 ml Milk, Payasam/Ladoo/Biscuits/Cake. This Meal is for 25 Days only in a month||Feeding at Anganwadi||Rs 560|
|Pregnant women and New Moms||125 gm Rice, 30 gm Daal, 16 gm Oil, 50 gm Vegetables, 1 Egg, 200 ml Milk, Millet, protein, iron. The take-home ration is also available in order like the First week – Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2 kg
Second week – Groundnut Chikki 500 gm
The third week – Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gm and jaggery 500 gm
The fourth week – Til Ladoo 500 gm
|Feeding at Anganwadi and weekly take-home ration||Rs 1062|
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme-
The state government has set up clear eligibility conditions for applies this scheme. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Applicants women and children must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The women and children must belong to the BPL and Backward categories.
- Also, they must have their domicile in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant’s children’s age must be between 6 months to 72 months to avail of this scheme.
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021 List-
The state government has announced a list of Districts and Mandals where this scheme will implement by the Andhra Pradesh state government. The list is mentioned below:
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
How to Apply for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2021?
Enrollment Procedure – The state government has mentioned the application process for this scheme will be offline mode online. We have mentioned below the step by step application process:
- Andhra Pradesh Govt earlier said the Anganwadi workers will take a survey in their area which will come under their center and register the beneficiary women and children.
- As we have already mentioned the pregnant women, new moms, and children between (6 months to 72 months) can apply for the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- The Anganwadi workers will prepare a list of beneficiaries in their area as per the eligibility criteria and record them into the (CAS).
- Anganwadi workers will register the applicant’s details in Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery and the applicant’s healthy growth.
- Also, the workers will monitor the children’s growth like height and weight of every at Anganwadi center and record it in their (CAS).
- Anganwadi workers will monitor the weight and overall healthy growth of pregnant women at the center every month and record it in their (CAS).
- The Anganwadi workers will also educate the pregnant women and new moms to complete the use and utilization of protein and energy base the home ration.
You May Also Like: