AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 List, Online Registration Form, Guidelines PDF is available on this page. Now all beneficiaries can check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022 online on the official website. Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced the guidelines for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) for farmers. The government will implement Rythu Bharosa Yojana from 15 October coinciding with Rabi 2022-23 season. Under this scheme, the state govt will provide investment support of Rs 13,500 per annum to every farmer’s family. This includes Rs 6,000 amount as a central govt component under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 3 equal installments.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance to landowner farmer families & SC/ ST/ BC & minority landless tenant farmer families. Accordingly, the assistance given to landless cultivators under SC/ ST/ BC/ Minorities categories would be met through budgetary allocation of the AP government. The income support of Rs 13,500 would be given irrespective of the size of landholding by landowner families. In today’s article, we’re providing you with the complete details of the PM Kisan YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 Status. Here you will also know the step-by-step procedure to check your name in the beneficiary farmer list. Please continue reading ahead.
Latest Update – YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022 & Payment Status is now available at the official website of YSR Farmer Ensuring Portal at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines 2022
YSR Farmer New Registration Process – To avail of the assistance of Rs 13,500 per year, the farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:
- One acre for agriculture, horticulture, or sericulture.
- In case the tenant farmer grows vegetables, flowers & fodder crops, then the minimum area is half an acre.
- For better vines, the minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
- People must also check the list of exclusion categories to avail benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Exclusion Categories of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Here are the complete details of exclusion categories for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం). Any person in the following categories of higher economic status shall not be eligible for scheme benefits:
- All institutional landholders and farmer’s families in which 1 or more of its members are former or present holders of constitutional posts and former or present ministers & state ministers.
- Former or present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, and former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are not eligible.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Govt Ministries/Offices/ Depts & their field units are not eligible.
- Central or State PSEs and attached offices/ Autonomous Institutions under Govt as well as regular employees of Local Bodies (excluding multi-tasking staff/ Class IV/ Group D employees) are also not eligible.
- All superannuated/ retired pensioners, whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (Excluding Multi-tasking Staff/ Class IV/ Group D Employees) of the above category too are excluded.
వై యస్ ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పేమెంట్ స్టేటస్ 2022
- Farmers who have paid income tax in the last assessment year and professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices are also not eligible.
- Persons who have paid Commercial Tax/ Professional Tax/ GST during the last assessment year, persons owning farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture, or any other non-agriculture usage, either updated or not updated in the revenue records are also not eligible.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022|
|Article About||PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa List & Payment Status|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Concerned Department||Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Dept|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category|
|Start Date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||January to March|
|2nd Installment||April to July|
|3rd Installment||August to November|
|Benefits of Scheme||₹13,500 Per Annum for 5 Years|
|YSRRB Payment Status||Check Online|
|Post-category||State Govt Farmer Welfare Scheme|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- First of all, visit the official website @ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Login” button.
- Then a new page will open up where the registration process will begin.
- Now you have to enter all the required details to register as a beneficiary.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete registration under YSR Farmers Assurance Scheme.
- Now you can check your YSR Rythu Payment Status through the steps mentioned in the above section.
Rythu Bharosa Status under PM Kisan Scheme
Anyone finding any difficulty regarding YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 in Andhra Pradesh can dial Toll-free Helpline Numbers 1100 or 1902 to resolve a grievance. The previous scheme of the TDP Govt namely Annadata Sukhibhava has been scrapped in which govt announced to provide Rs 15,000 per annum to farmers. The scheme would be implemented from 15 October 2019 & people can then fill AP YSR Rythu Bandhu Scheme Apply Online Form after its official launch.
- Online Application Start Date: Available Now
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Official Website: https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- Rythubharosa Status – వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా: Click Here
- Download YSR Rythu Bharosa Form PDF: Click Here
- PM-Kisan Rythu Bharosa Status 2022: https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 Check Online in Telugu
- విసిట్ ఆఫిసిఅల్ వెబ్సైటు @ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- నౌ యు హవె తో లుక్ ఫర్ చెక్ యువర్ వైస్సార్ పేమెంట్ స్టేటస్ బటన్ ఆన్ టాప్ లెఫ్ట్.
- ఎంటర్ యువర్ ఆధార్ నెంబర్ తో చెక్ ఆఫిసిఅల్ స్టేటస్ అఫ్ వైస్సార్ ఫార్మర్స్ బెనిఫిట్ పేమెంట్.
- క్లిక్ ఆన్ సబ్మిట్ తో చెక్ యువర్ వైస్సార్ పెమెంట్ స్టేటస్ ఆన్లైన్ త్రు ఆఫిసిఅల్ పోర్టల్.
యు చన్ చెక్ స్టేటస్ అఫ్ యువర్ వైస్సార్ ఫార్మర్స్ అసురన్సు స్కీం అండ్ అవైల బెనిఫిట్స్ అఫ్ సమె త్రు ఆఫిసిఅల్ వెబ్సైటు. By following this steps, one can easily check YSRRB (2022-23) Payment Status (3rd Phase) & Beneficiary Farmer List.
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Beneficiary List
The Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) is expected to prepare the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List. More than 49 lakh farmers are expected to be the beneficiaries of this investment support scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Around 15.36 lakh tenant farmers will also get benefited from farm investment support schemes. A total of 64.06 farmers in Andhra Pradesh, both landowners, and tenants, are eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana.
- Each landowner farmer has already received 2 installments of Rs 4,000 (from a total of Rs 6,000 per annum) under the PM-Kisan scheme.
- Now AP Govt will release its assured amount of Rs 6,500 to each landowner/ farmer from 15 October 2019. The tenant farmers will get Rs 13,500 each in a single tranche starting on 15 October.
- The YSRCP Govt had initially planned to give the farm investment support under YSR Rythu Bharosa separately but later merged it with the PM-Kisan Scheme for the landowners.
- The installments of YSR Rythu Bharosa would be credited directly into the farmer’s bank accounts through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt has set aside a budget of Rs 8,750 crore for the scheme.
Note – In this YSR Rythu Bharosa List, the final installment of the YSR Bharosa Benefit will be transferred. Here check out the major points of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 3rd List above at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 (New Update)
On 22nd April 2022, Mr. Arun Kumar Special commissioner of agriculture said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs 5,500 in financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs 7,500 in their bank accounts. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments department lands will also get 7,500 rupees.
A list of eligible farmers will display in the Gram Panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2022 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres at a subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not on the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by 10th May 2022.
AP YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Payment Details
|First Installment||Rs 2,000 + Rs 5,500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4,000||In October|
|Third Installment||Rs 2,000||In Jan 2022|
|Total||Rs 13,500||Till the End of 2022|
Important Links & Application Forms
|Rythu Bheema Claim Form PDF in Telugu||Download Here|
|TS Rythu Bandhu Status Check 2022||Click Here|
|Scheme User Manual & Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
|PM Kisan 11th Installment 2022 Date||Check Here|
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022 Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
Users, here we have provided you with the complete details of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more such updates.