YSRRB Payment Status 2023-24 ✔️ PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa List, eKYC Update details are discussed here on this page. The scheme named “YSR Rythu Bharosa” was launched by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare on 15 February 2019. Through this scheme, the state farmers get financial help from the Andhra Pradesh government. All eligible farmers will get ₹13,500 annually in three installments under this scheme.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme is similar to Central Govt’s PM Kisan Yojana. To know the step-by-step guide for checking YSR Rythu Bharosa Status, kindly continue reading ahead.
YSRRB 2023-24 Payment Status Check
Let us tell you the YSR Rythu Bharosa is a farmer welfare scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh CM Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, the YSR government provides Rs 13,500 yearly in 3 equal installments to all eligible farmers of the state. The benefits of the scheme are sent directly to the individual bank account via DBT mode. As we mentioned above that the scheme “YSR Rythu Bharosa” is associated with the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana”. This scheme is funded by central and state government
Rs 13,500 is not personally sent by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Rs 7500 is given by State Government and another Rs 6000 is contributed by Central Government under PM Kisan Yojana. YSR Rythu Bharosa is a farmer welfare scheme, under which lakhs of farmers have got the benefit of ₹4500 installment so far.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment Release Date
ఈ పథకం 15 అక్టోబర్ 2019న ప్రారంభించబడింది. మొదటి సంవత్సరంలో దాదాపు 6162.45 కోట్ల 45 లక్షల రైతు కుటుంబాలకు అందించబడింది. ఈ మొత్తంలో 2525 కోట్లు పీఎం కిసాన్ కింద కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం భరించగా, రూ.3637.45 కోట్లు రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం భరించింది. రెండో సంవత్సరంలో ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం 49.40 లక్షల రైతు కుటుంబాల ఖాతాలో రూ.6750.67 కోట్లు జమ చేసింది. ఈ మొత్తంలో రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం రూ.3784.67 కోట్లు, పీఎం కిసాన్ యోజన కింద కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం రూ.2966 కోట్లు అందించాయి.
వైఎస్ఆర్ భరోసా పథకం కింద క్షేత్రస్థాయి పరిశీలన అనంతరం లబ్ధిదారులకు ఆర్థిక సహాయం అందజేస్తారు. అర్హులైన ప్రతి లబ్ధిదారునికి కేంద్ర, రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వాలు రూ.13500 ఆర్థిక ఆస్తులను అందజేస్తున్నాయి. కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం రూ.6000, మిగిలిన రూ.7500 రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం అందజేస్తుంది. 15 మే 2023న, లబ్ధిదారుల బ్యాంక్ ఖాతాలో మొదటి ట్రెంచ్ రూ. 5500 జమ చేయబడుతుంది.
జగనన్న రాజ్యంలో రైతన్నకు పండగే
వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా – పీఎం కిసాన్
ప్రతి ఏటా 3 విడతల్లో రూ.13,500ల రైతు భరోసా సాయం.
— YSR Rythu Bharosa (@YSRRytuBharosa) May 16, 2022
PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa Status – Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Ministry||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Under||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched on||15 February 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers belong to SC/ ST/ BC & Minority category|
|Benefit||Rs 13,500 (In three installments)|
|Date of Releasing Next Installment||February 2023 (Tentative)|
Benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
After the launch of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the government has also started the Rythu Bharosa center for planting and supplying fertilizers and seeds, the scheme was launched on 30 May 2020.
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, farmers will get ₹13,500 annually in three installments:
- The first installment of ₹5500
- The second installment of ₹4000
- And the third installment of ₹2000
- All three installments are sent directly to the bank accounts of the farmers.
Through the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa, registered farmers can check the payment status and beneficiary list. Let’s know how to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status and List 2023.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status?
If you have already applied for the YSR Rhthu Bharosa scheme, now is the time to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023. For this, follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- First of all, the registered farmer has to visit the official portal at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, click on the Know Your Status option available in the upper menu section.
- Next, select and tap on the option of the “Know your RythuBharosa Status” link.
- Now you will reach the new page “YSRRB (2023-24) Payment Status”.
- Here enter your Aadhaar Number and tap on to Submit button.
- In this way, you can check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status details.
Note – If you will face any difficulty while checking your last installment and next (upcoming) installment. Then you should visit your nearby Rythu Bharosa Kendra to check your payment status.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023?
If you want to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2023 or want to download its PDF, then kindly follow the step-by-step guide carefully:
- Navigate to the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa i.e ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, you will find an option of “Rythu Bharosa Login”, click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in the Username, Password, and CAPTCHA code.
- After filling in all details carefully, click on the “Login” tab.
- Now you will find the Name of Beneficiary, Father Name, and Khata Number, on the left-hand side of the website.
- Here you will find a box of “Search by Khata Number”, fill in your Khata number and search it.
- Finally, you will be able to find the Beneficiary details by Khata number.
YSR Rythu Bharosa eKYC Update
The Andhra Pradesh government has announced the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in order to support the poor and marginalized farmers in the state. Now to get the benefit of Rs 13,500 installment per annum, farmers need to do eKYC before the last date. To complete the PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa e-KYC Aadhaar Link process, visit the official website or contact the nearby MeeSeva Center.
Latest Update – YSR government will distribute financial assistance to farmers on February 2023 under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana for the fifty consecutive year. The first installment of the scheme will be deposited in the bank accounts of the farmers. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will deposit Rs 5,500 into the bank accounts of farmers at a function to be held at Ganapawaram in the Eluru district.
In addition to this amount, another Rs 2,000 assistance under PM Kisan Yojana will be credited to the farmer’s accounts before the end of May. In all, farmers will get Rs 7,500 as the first installment of the scheme. Officials said the total amount to be given to farmers is Rs 3,758 crore.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Grievance Status
Many farmers face problems while checking Rythu Bharosa Status 2023 for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd installments. If you face a similar problem then you can register your Grievance (Complaint) to the official portal of YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- Go to the same website of Rythu Bharsoa i.e ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Here farmers can register online grievances for payment status and installment.
- To check your status, click on the “Know Your Grievance Status” link.
- Now enter the Aadhaar Number and then press the Submit button.
- On the next webpage, you can check your complaint registration status.
As the Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the YSR Rythu Bharosa Final Instalment now beneficiaries can visit the respective MeeSeva Kendra or official website to check the ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Payment Status.