MHADA Lottery 2023 Online Registration Form, Draw Result List is now available on the official website at mhada.gov.in. The government of Maharashtra has launched MHADA Lottery Registration & Result List 2023 for the citizens of the state. This MHADA Lottery will cover the following area list i.e Mumbai, Palghar, Nashik in Marathi. You must be happy to know that in our today’s article, we are furnishing the details of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) Lottery.
Here we are giving the information like how to apply for this MHADA Housing scheme, who are eligible for this, how many flats are available, what are the rates etc. The citizens who are interested to apply for the same need to visit the official portal and apply online for the lottery scheme. If you want to know the details of the upcoming MHADA Lottery 2023 then take a look at the article below.
Upcoming MHADA Lottery 2023
Housing and Area Development Authority, Govt of Maharashtra has launched a housing scheme, namely MHADA Lottery 2023 for the people of their state. The candidates who are interested to apply for the scheme need to know that there are four (4) categories, viz Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Low-Income Group (LIG), Middle-Income Group (MIG), and High-Income Group (HIG) under which they can apply. The main purpose to create these housing units is to provide a roof over the heads of those who are from weaker sections of society.
As we told you above that the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has started the ‘MHADA Lottery Scheme’ for the economically weaker society of the state. The eligible candidates can make registration of flats through an online or offline process. The Government of Maharashtra will give Transversely State Observation to a large number of the apartment of MHADA in the coming years. The size of these flats will be not small and all the residential divisions are being constructed in two (2) km area of rail and metro network and bus terminal.
MHADA Lottery Housing Scheme 2023 – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||MHADA Lottery 2023 List|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Housing and Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Objective||To provide affordable housing for the economically weaker sections of society|
|Beneficiary||People of Maharashtra who belongs to EWS, LIG, MIG Categories|
|Benefits||Housing at affordable rates|
|Last Date of Application||Announced Soon|
|Check Winners List||Click Here|
|Post-category||State Housing Scheme|
MHADA Lottery 2023-2024 (New Update)
Good News: Very soon, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) will be conducting a housing lottery draw for the tenants residing in the Bombay Development Directorate (BDD) Chawls at NM Joshi Marg. Earlier, the lottery was supposed to be held in March 2023 but due to the nationwide lockdown following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the lottery was postponed.
Now, as the state government has allowed certain activities, the MHADA scheme lottery draw will soon be held. This lottery will be held for those residents who agreed to redevelopment and are currently staying in transit homes. As per MHADA records, only 269 tenants have shifted to transit houses. The redeveloped site will have seven towers with 22 floors each in phase 1, housing 1,200 tenements.
Aim of MHADA Lottery 2023-24
The aim of this scheme is to distribute houses to various economically backward or poor people at reasonable rates. Central Govt has made sure that by 2023 all the poor people could be allotted houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Following the same thing, the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has also launched MHADA Lottery 2023 for the poor people of their state at affordable rates.
Recent Projects under MHADA Lottery
Below we are giving you the name of places where housing projects are located:
- Shankar Nagar Chembur
- Shastri Nagar
Note – Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority have disclosed an advertisement on 4th February 2023 named “MHADA Lottery for Mill Workers 2023”. In this housing lottery scheme, 3894 flats all are 1BHK apartments are available for mill workers. These flats will be constructed in Wadala and Lower Parel location.
MHADA Lottery 2023 Date (Schedule)
|Application Submission Commenced||Declared soon|
|Application submission ends||Declared soon|
|Lottery Draw Date||Announced soon|
|Date of Winner Announced||Available soon|
Home Prices under MHADA Lottery Housing Scheme
|Category||No of Houses||Price|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||63||Less than 20 Lacs|
|LIG (Lower Income Group)||126||Rs 20 lacs to Rs 30 lacs|
|MIG (Middle Income Group)||201||Rs 35 lacs to Rs 60 lacs|
|HIG (High Income Group)||194||Rs 60 lacs to Rs 5.8 crore|
Flats Numbers Location Wise under MHADA Housing Scheme
|LOCATION||NO OF FLATS/ HOUSES|
|Antop Hill||278 numbers|
|Pratishtha Nagar||89 numbers|
|Gavanpada Mulund||269 numbers|
|Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West||24 numbers|
Eligibility Conditions for MHADA Lottery Housing Scheme
- The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Maharashtra. For this he/she need a Domicile Certificate, proving that they stayed for 15 continuous years in Maharashtra.
- Income proof for the financial year (average monthly income, excluding reimbursable allowances like transport, medical, laundry allowance, etc).
- Applicants with income below Rs 25,000 can apply under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) group.
- The applicant with an income of Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000 can apply for Lower Income Group (LIG).
- Candidates with an income of Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000 can apply for Middle Income Group (MIG).
- Applicants with an income of Rs 75,001 and above can apply for the High-income Group (HIG) category.
- The applicant must have a PAN card.
List of MHADA Lottery Boards
Maharashtra Housing and Development Authority (MHADA) allots affordable housing options across the state. Here are some of the key housing boards in different cities of Maharashtra:
- MHADA Mumbai Board Lottery 2023
- Pune Board of MHADA Scheme 2023
- Nashik Board of MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Konkan Board Housing Scheme
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Aurangabad Board Housing Draw
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Lottery
Required Documents for MHADA Lottery Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Residence proof (Domicile certificate, Driving license, Passport, etc)
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile Number
- EWS Certificate
MHADA Lottery 2023 Online Registration Form
The interested candidates who want to apply for MHADA Lottery Housing Scheme need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Register” option, and create your account.
- Enter all the required details asked in the form and enter the mobile number to generate OTP.
- Verify your mobile number to confirm your registration.
- Now select the ‘MHADA Lottery Scheme’ for which you want to apply from the given option.
- Fill out the application form with all the necessary details in the appropriate space that appears on the screen.
- Upload the documents listed in the form in JPEG format in the prescribed dimensions.
- Submit the MHADA Housing application form and pay online with the given payment mode. Your application process for MHADA Lottery will be completed in this way.
How to check the MHADA Lottery Housing Result?
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra i.e https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/.
- Here on the web homepage, you will get an option “Lottery Results”, click on it.
- Then click on the ‘View’ option and a new page will appear on your device.
- Now you will have to again click on the view option according to your plan code and category.
- A new PDF page will open up on your screen where the winner’s name and the flat number will appear for you. Here you can check whether your name in the list or not?
How to check MHADA Lottery 2023 Waitlist?
- To check the lottery waitlist, you need to visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
- Here on the home page of the web portal, you will get an option “Lottery Results”, click on it.
- Then click on the ‘View’ option and a new page will appear on the device.
- Hold your cursor and scroll the page and a list of waitlists will appear.
- Again click on the view option according to your plan code and category.
- The PDF file will appear on the screen with the winner’s name and flat number. A new PDF page will open up on your screen where the waitlist’s name and the flat number will appear for you.
Location wise flats for Mill Workers
|Bombay Dyeing Mill, Wadala||750|
|Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compound, Wadala||2630|
|Shrinivas Mill Lower Parel||544|
Mill Workers Housing Lottery Results 2023
Follow the below step in order to check the results of the Mill worker housing lottery.
- To know the result go to the official website of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) at https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the “Lottery” option in the menu bar, click on it.
- Go to Options and the drop-down list will appear on the screen
- Choose the option “Mill Worker Lottery 2023” and it will take you to another page.
- Search “Click here to see the Results of Mill Worker Housing Lottery March-20 for Mill Code No 2-Bombay Dyeing Mill, 28-Bombay Dyeing Mill (Spring Mill) and 52-Srinivas Mill” Link and click on it.
- Results and waiting list links will appear on the screen, click on the “View” option in front of the mill name.
- After clicking the above, the result will appear on the screen in PDF form, check your name in the available list (Mill Workers Housing Lottery Result List).
What is the MHADA Lottery Refund Policy?
- In case applying candidates’ names will not appear in the lottery winner’s list then you don’t have to worry about this situation.
- The concerned authority will refund the amount given by the candidate.
- This amount will be refunded within seven (7) working days.
- For the Pune Board Scheme, MHADA will refund the application money for all candidates who are not successful till the end of November.
- To check MHADA scheme refund status, kindly click this link: http://postlottery.mhada.gov.in/
Note – Sometimes the applicant does not get the refund amount on time. In this case, the applicant can contact the officials or call on helpline number 98699-88000. The officials of MHADA Boards will assist you and help you to get your money as soon as possible.
How to check the status of the MHADA Lottery withdrawal?
If your name does not appear in the lottery winners list then your amount will refund to you. But in case you have not received your application money back, you can check its status by following the given steps:
- First, the applicant has to visit the official portal of the MHADA Lottery.
- Here enter your username/application number and lottery event year.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ box available there.
- You will now be directed to a new page where you can check the refund status.
- Click on the link that is on your screen and check the refund status in the appropriate way.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
In case the applicant does not receive their refund amount back on time, then they can contact the authorities. Here we are giving you the helpline number for your support and MHADA officials will help you.
- Helpline Number: (+91) 98699-88000
In case of any queries regarding MHADA Lottery 2023, contact the below numbers.
- Helpdesk Numbers: (022) 2659-2692 / 2693 / 98699-88000
- How can I apply for MHADA Lottery 2023?
As soon as the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) announced a lottery, you will be able to apply for it online.
- Who is eligible for MHADA Lottery 2023 List?
Persons of 18 years of age and above are eligible for the MHADA Housing Lottery Scheme. The applicant must have a domicile certificate from Maharashtra.
- Can I sell MHADA flats?
Yes, you can sell MHADA flats after the lock-in period is over, which is usually five years or more.