PCNTDA Lottery Result 2023 – Winners List PDF & Refund Policy, Flat Sample can now be checked on the official website at lottery.pcntda.org.in. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with information related to the PCNTDA Lottery Date 2023 and flat booking appointments. Along with that, you will get to know about the Lottery Refund Status and Download Winner List PDF. Moreover, you will know the steps to check PCNTDA Lottery Apply Online Process. If you have already applied for this lottery and now want to check the result, then you are on the right page below we have explained all the necessary details that you need to know about the lottery.pcntda.org.in. So we request all the readers to continue reading ahead.
PCNTDA Lottery Result 2023
Firstly, the full form of PCNTDA is the “Pimpri Chinchwad New Town Development Authority”. As we all know in India the majority of families live in poverty and they can’t afford to buy a house or flat. Therefore, only rich and upper-middle-class families have houses and apartments of their own. However, the government of Pune is helping families who belong to economically weaker sections and low-income groups. The Authority is giving a housing lottery scheme, which includes around 3317 EWS houses and 1566 LIG Flats. Also, these flats are available at a cost of around Rs. 7 lakh 40 thousand to Rs. 32 lacs.
Under this project, cheap and affordable flats will be administered in the Central part of Pimpri Chinchwad Industrial City, Maharashtra. Moreover, a Carpet Area will also be provided with 29.55 square meters of carpet area. For the people who belong to the economically weaker section group and 59.27 square meters for the lower income group’s people. The beneficiaries can grab this opportunity as soon as possible by applying for the scheme. All interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website in order to apply or to know the PCNTDA Lottery Result 2023 online.
PCNTDA Lottery 2023 Sample Flat – Overview
|Lottery Name||PCNTDA Lottery 2023|
|Launched By||Pimpri Chinchwad New Town Development Authority|
|State & City||Maharashtra, Pune|
|Beneficiaries||Families who belong to Economically Weaker Sections & Low-Income Groups|
|Benefits||To Provide 3317 EWS houses and 1566 LIG Flats|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Draw Date||Update Soon|
|Post-category||General | Latest News|
PCNTDA Lottery 2023 Appointment Details
The PCNTDA development authority was established in the year 1972 that provides flats to the people of the Pune Metropolitan Region. Moreover, the Housing project has been registered under RERA (Real estate regulation and development Act 2016) and the registration certificates from the RERA have been received. For the sale of these flats, MHADA’s (The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority) online software will be entitled to use.
Also, a specific committee for this and administration experts has been set up to monitor the lottery process. However, we all are familiar with the fact that there are a number of families who belong to the category of EWS (economically weaker section) and the low-income group as well. So, for those candidates, there is an amazing chance to take participate in The PCNTDA Lottery 2023. Under this project, the beneficiaries will be able to get cheap and affordable flats in the Central part of Pimpri Chinchwad industrial City.
Below, we have mentioned the flats category-wise. You can check the list of lower-income groups and economically weaker sections:-
Eligibility Criteria for PCNTDA Lottery Scheme
The followings are the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the lottery and to take benefit under the scheme:-
- First of all, the candidates must be a resident of Pune city, Maharashtra State.
- The family of the candidate should be under the category of EWS and LIG.
- Most importantly, all the applicants will be selected through the online lottery system which will be conducted by the concerned authority.
- Also, the candidate must have important documents like ID proof, Aadhar card, etc.
- In addition, if you meet all the above-mentioned criteria, you can apply for the scheme.
How to check the PCNTDA Lottery Result 2023 Winners List?
For the candidates who want to check the PCNTDA Lottery 2023 Draw Result, so below we have given all the steps and procedures please read it carefully:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the PCNTDA Lottery.
- On the web homepage, you need to select the lottery result section.
- After that, a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to select the winner list according to the year of application.
- Also, you can download the PCNTDA Lottery Winners List 2023 in PDF format.
- At last, you can check your name on the winner’s list.
- So in this way, you can check the PCNTDA Lottery Scheme Result Online.
PCNTDA Lottery 2023 Refund Status
- As we all know, there are so many candidates who have submitted applications for the Pimpri-Chinchwad New Town Development Authority lottery.
- However, the refund will be given to all those applicants who are not selected for the lottery scheme and are not getting houses or flats.
- According to the latest information the refund procedure will be inaugurated on the 15th of May 2023.
- The Refund of a certain amount is a protocol automatic procedure, the determined amount will be refunded to your bank account.
- In case your amount is not credited to your bank account then you need to contact the concerned office.
PNCTDA Lottery Date 2023
The Authority announced the final applicant list on 11 May 2023 and interested candidates who have applied for the lottery are requested to check the final list from the official website @lottery.pcntda.org.in. There are a number of candidates who are waiting to check the Pimpri Chinchwad New Town Development Authority Lottery Result 2023.
Location of PCNTDA Lottery 2023
The main location of this project is adjoining Tata Motors and Pan Road Near International Exhibition Centre and will antecedent a total number of 45 to 11- story buildings. Therefore, the beneficiaries will be able to get strong and fast construction using the earthquake-proof construction technique. Moreover, the major facilities such as schools, hospitals, vegetable markets, Shopping Complexes, and Primary Schools facilities will also be presented at that place. So it is a very good opportunity for the overall development of India’s infrastructure.