Magel Tyala Shettale (मागेल त्याला शेततळे) is a great initiative by the Maharashtra government for the state farmers. The uncertainty of rainfall in Maharashtra state is a big challenge for poor farmers. The state Govt of Maharashtra is come with a great scheme to resolve the issue. The government is encouraging the state farmers to make a rain-water harvesting pond on their lands. As per the scheme, the state government is providing the farmers with financial help to construct a rainwater pound in their lands. In this informative article, we will discuss what is the scheme, who will get the benefits of the scheme and how to apply for this.
The farmers of Maharashtra state are facing a problem by nature and which is uneven and uncertain rainfall and this thing leads to a harmful effect on the framing growth. Therefore, the state govt of Maharashtra has launched a scheme called Magel Tyala Shettle. As per the scheme, the government is inviting the state framers to construct a water harvesting pound on their lands. For that, the Maharashtra government will give financial support to the state framers. This is such a great initiative to help farmers of the state.
- 1 What is Magel Tyala Shettale Yojana In Maharashtra?
What is Magel Tyala Shettale Yojana In Maharashtra?
As we told you above that the State Govt of Maharashtra has started a new scheme named ‘Magel Tyala Shettale (मागेल त्याला शेततळे)’ for the farmers. Under this scheme, the state government will allocate 204 crore rupees for farm pound subsidy. The motive of this scheme is to provide a permanent and better resource of water to the state farmers. And it will help to balance the demand water for agriculture works. Under the scheme, farmers will construct a farm pond on their land and for that, the government will provide the subsidy.
As per the government notification, the eligible farmer will get a subsidy of 50,000 rupees. And the subsidy will get directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. The state government’s aim is to build 51369 farm pounds. Maharashtra Govt is planning to Geo-Tagged every farm pound project. This Geo-Tagging will help to monitor the work progress of the farm pond projects. And the state government has received lakhs of applications for the scheme. The Govt of Maharashtra is going to launch an online procedure for this shortly.
Eligibility Criteria for Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme-
Maharashtra govt has set eligibility conditions to apply for this scheme, which is mentioned below:
- The applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Applicant farmers must be own at least 0.60 hectares of farmland.
- This scheme is for the single landowner or the group of the owner who owns a common land.
How to apply for the Magel Tyala Shettale Yojana?
The state government of Maharashtra has launched an online procedure to apply for this scheme. The applicant farmers need to follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, the applicant farmer needs to visit the official website at https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, you will find a ‘Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme Application’ link.
- After click on that link will get you a ‘Login’ page.
- As you are a first time user, you need to click on the New User tab. If you have already registered then you need to ignore this.
- After making your Login, it will show you the New User Registration Form.
- In this form, you need to fill up all the required details as mentioned i.e Name, District, Taluka, Village, Pin Code, Other details, etc.
- Also, provide your valid Mobile Number for OTP verification.
- After entering a mobile number, you will get One Time Password (OTP).
- Enter that OTP and create your User Name and Password.
- After fill up, all the detail verify them and click on the ‘Register’ tab.
Now your registration is completed, now go back to the ‘Login’ page. Here you need to enter your Username and Password along with the Captcha Code and press Login.
Application Process for Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme-
After the completion of your registration now you can apply for the subsidy under this scheme. The application/selection process is mentioned below:
- Now log in to the portal, it will get you a new web page, where you can find an Online Application by clicking a first link available top left corner on your screen.
- After that, an online application form will appear. Here you need to fill the complete information.
- The applicant needs to fill up their Name, Gender, District, Taluka, and Village details, etc.
- Also, select the category i.e Type of pond out of the two options. Here select the dimensions of the farm pond in square meters.
- In the end, fill up your Bank Details, Account Number, and IFSC Code of the Bank.
- Now after fill up all the details, the applicant needs to verify all the provided details and click on the ‘Submit Application’ tab.
- After successfully submitting of application, A Dialogue Box comes up on your screen showing Maha Wallet Token ID, click on ‘OK’.
- After that, the applicant will get a page where they can find Application Number, Service Name, and Required Documents to Upload. Here upload all the required documents and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
After finish the application process, you need to Logout on the left side of the page and end the application process. Applicants need to keep his Application Number for future references. Any interested applicant farmer can also contact the nearest Gram Panchayat of the Taluka office for registration.
अर्ज मागोवा – मागेल त्याला शेततळे (Application Status)-
- If you want to check the application status of the Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme then visit the official website.
- Then click on the “Track Status” tab on the portal.
- Here select “योजना निवडा” and then enter “अर्ज क्रमांक” in the appropriate box.
- Finally, press the “Search” button to get the status.
At the time of Maharashtra Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme registration, the applicant farmer needs some documents the list is mentioned below.
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Caste Certification
- Technical details of the pond that is applied for construction.
- Rs 100 stamp paper which consists of details like name and other particulars of the applicant.
Department Helpline Number:
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-120-8040
- Magel Tyla Shettale Scheme – PDF: Click Here
If you face any problem while filling the online registration form. Or want to know about other details of the Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme then visit the Magel Tyala Shettale (मागेल त्याला शेततळे) official website.
You May Also Like: