Meghalaya Ration card is basically launched by the Civil Supplies Departments of the state for its citizens. The main objective of this is to provide endless facilities and services to the citizens. To check the availability and other services, one can easily click to its official website www.mgfcsca.gov.in Ration card is one of the greatest things, though it is a very useful and important document.
Ration cards are usually launched and issued by the Food civil supplies and consumer affairs department. While having a Ration Card one can easily get supplies of wheat, Rice, pulses, and sugar at the subsidized prices in the authorized shops. With a Ration card, you can avail of various benefits. Meghalaya government introduces various types of Rashan Card such as the APB/BPL Ration card, Annapurna Ration Card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, etc.
Here we are providing the simple process to check and application procedure for the Rashan card. Our main motive is to provide you the best and simple procedure to apply and check the Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020.
- 1 Aim of Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- 1.1 Advantages of Meghalaya Ration Card (PDS)-
- 1.2 Eligibility for applying for Ration Card-
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for Meghalaya Ration Card?
- 1.4 Procedure to Apply Offline (Download Form)-
- 1.5 How to check the Meghalaya Ration Card List?
- 1.6 Meghalaya Ration Card Helpline Number-
Aim of Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
The main aim of the Meghalaya Ration card 2020 is to provide a list of recipients on the official website. Now nobody is required to go in long queues of government offices to check the list. All you have to do is to sit at home and check the availability list of Ration cards on your mobile or laptop. While checking your names on a list, you can save your time and energy at the same time by just using the internet, which is very economical and easy.
|Article Name||Meghalaya Ration Card|
|Launched By||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Dept|
|Objective||To provide food items (Ration) to poor people of the state|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Meghalaya|
|List of beneficiaries||Click Here|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Advantages of Meghalaya Ration Card (PDS)-
- To check the availability of your name on the Ration card list you can click on the official website where you can easily find your name and other various details.
- A Ration card helps you to obtain various other benefits to get government services.
- Ration card also helps you to get educational help such as scholarships and admission in various institutions.
- The key feature of this Ration card is to avail Food grain at a very economical price to the poor and needy people who come in the below poverty line.
- You can also use it as an identity proof.
Eligibility for applying for Ration Card-
Here we have provided some key points to apply for the Ration card in Meghalaya, kindly follow as instructed:
- The applicant must be a citizen of that particular state.
- Citizens must be 18 years of his/her age.
- He/she should not have any other state Ration card.
- Those who come in the BPL line must apply for the same.
- Address proof
- Age proof
- 2 Passport-size photographs
- Registered mobile number
- Income certificate which states that the person is earning less than 1 lakh per annum.
How to Apply Online for Meghalaya Ration Card?
- To apply online the candidates need to check on the official website at http://megfcsca.gov.in/.
- After entering the website link, the home page will appear on your screen.
- On the web homepage, you will see the option of ‘Forms’, when you click a new page of forms will open.
- If a candidate belongs to a rural area then they are required to download the “Claim and Objection Form for Rural”. Otherwise, download the Claim and Objection Form for Urban.
- After downloading you are supposed to fill the form and attached all the important documents which are required for the same.
- After filling the form and attaching the necessary documents, then you are required to submit it to the nearest Ration office.
Procedure to Apply Offline (Download Form)-
To apply for a Ration Card in Meghalaya via Offline mode the person needs to follow the given below steps:
- First of all, the applicant needs to get the application form from the nearest District Supply Office.
- After getting the from read it thoroughly and fill it in a prescribed format.
- After filling the form, you are required to attach the important documents.
- Then submit it to the District supply office.
- You need to assure that the filled details are correct in every manner.
- After submitting the form you will get the Ration card within 15 working days from the concerned office and avail the benefits for the same.
Download: Ration Card Application Form PDF
How to check the Meghalaya Ration Card List?
To check the availability and your name on the list you are required to click on the official website at http://megfcsca.gov.in/. The food supplies and consumer affairs department of Meghalaya will provide you the list of Ration card 2020 on its website by just some simple clicks.
Here you can see the web homepage which is visible on your home screen.
- All you need to scroll the page and check the “Online Services” which are provided by the state government.
- While scrolling you can see the online services where you need to click on ‘Details of Ration Card and Beneficiaries’ on http://epds.nic.in/.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open which you can see below:
- Here the list is open, and one can easily check the Ration card list 2020.
- Now you are required to click on DFSO
- After this, you need to select your District and the Village.
- The moment you click on the ‘Village’ icon, the list of FPSID will appear on your screen.
- After this, you need to click on FPSID and then the list of recipients will appear on your screen.
Procedure to Lodge Complaint:
If you are facing any kind of issues then simply you need to lodge the complaint which can be done via online process. Here we have mentioned steps below:
- First, you need to click on the official website which is www.megfcsca.gov.in
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- There you may see the option of “Lodge Your Grievance” under the online process.
- After this, the new page will open on your screen.
- Here you can see the online Grevience form will open
- Then you are required to submit the asked details.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Check Your Grievance Status:
If you have submitted your query or complaint then it is very obvious you need to check the status of your lodged complaint.
- To check the same you need to click on the official website at megpgrams.gov.in
- This is the Public Grievance Redressal (PGR) and monitoring system by the Govt of Meghalaya.
- On that page, you are required to click on “View Action Status”.
- Kindly check the given image, where you can see the status query form.
- All you need to do is to enter the registration number, password, and security code.
- After this, you need to submit it by clicking on it.
- Then the status of your form will appear on your screen.
Meghalaya Ration Card Helpline Number-
We have done our best to provide you the complete details regarding the Ration Card List 2020 in Meghalaya state. Still, if any person faces any kind of issues then you are required to contact the helpline number of food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs Department by the Govt of Meghalaya.
- Helpline Number: 1967 / 1800-345-3670
- Phone Number: (0364) 2224-108
- Email Id: [email protected]
- State Food Dept Website: http://megfcsca.gov.in/
We hope that the guidelines and procedures given by us will surely help you to check the list of Meghalaya Ration Card 2020. For any suggestions or feedback, kindly comment down below.
You May Also Like: