Mansa Devi Ropeway Haridwar, Online Ticket Booking, Price, And Timing Details are available here on this blog post. Hello Everyone!!! today through this article we will provide you with all the important information about the Mansa Devi Temple Ropeway Ticket Booking Process. The famous Mansa Devi Temple is situated in the holy town of Haridwar in Uttarakhand state. There is a facility of Ropeway at Mansa Devi Temple. For this, you have to book online tickets. The complete guidelines for Mansa Devi Ropeway ticket booking online are available in this post. Kindly go through it to grab all the important details.
About Mansa Devi Temple, Haridwar
As we all know that the Mansa Devi Temple is situated on the top most Bilwa mountain at the famous Shivalik hills. It is a part of the mountain range south of the Indian Himalayas. This is also called the Bilwa Tirth as is one of the 5 major shrines of Haridwar.
The actual meaning of the word ‘Mansa’ is desire. This Mansa Devi temple thrives in the religious belief of Haridwar city. It gives beautiful views of the holy Ganga river along with the grasslands of Haridwar. The Mansa Devi Mandir is a very popular ‘Siddhpeeth’. We have provided a detailed guide about the process to visit and online booking the Mansa Devi Temple Ropeway Tickets.
Mansa Devi Ropeway “Udankhatola” Ticket Booking Online
The “Mansa Devi Udan-Khatola” Ropeway facility is inaugurated to assist all the pilgrims visiting the nearby temples in Uttarakhand. This ropeway takes pilgrims rapidly from the lower region to the top of Mansa Devi Mandir. The exact length of this ropeway is 540 meters and the size is over 178 meters.
This is how you can reach Mansa Devi Temple Ropeway & Book Tickets:
In order to reach this temple you have 2 options. The first one is to go through the Trekking route for visiting the holy temple and the second one is to ride this Ropeway. The Mansa Devi temple is situated at a distance of 3 km from Haridwar. Additionally, it is 15 km far away from the headquarters of the district. The ropeway services are easily available the place. In order to know more about Mansa Devi Ropeway’s online ticket booking process keep reading ahead.
- Time of Travelling: – 4.4 km (From Haridwar, Uttarakhand )
- Through Railway: – Haridwar Railway Station (3 km)
- By Air: – Near Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (37 km)
- Road: – From Delhi to Haridwar (Buses Running 24*7 hours) Mansa Devi Ropeway
Book Online Services for Prasad, Darshan & Bhog in Mansa Devi Temple
- First of all, you need to open the official website of Mansa Devi Temple i.e https://www.mansadevi.org.in/.
- Now open the option of Online Services on the web homepage.
- After that, you can do an online booking for Darshan.
- Then you need to click on the option of Book Darshan Token.
- Consequently, some Terms and Conditions will appear for E-Darshan, which is available on the official website.
- After Booking a Token, you can easily approach the Mandir.
- Kindly enter all the necessary particulars age receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- Now Enjoy Live Darshan of Mansa Devi. One can also Book a lot of other services such as Mansa Devi Ropeway online Booking from the official portal.
Mansa Devi Temple Udankhatola Ropeway Ticket Price & Timings
The Mandir usually remains closed from 12 PM to 2 PM on an average day. A large number of pilgrims come to see the beauty of Mansa Devi. Now some Luxury and normal buses are obtainable from ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Delhi. This route is also connected with national highway number 58. People can also hire a cab or Taxi on rent to visit. We gently suggest you do an online booking for Mansa Devi Ropeway services to avoid long queues.
- Timings of Mandir (In Summer): 04:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Timings of Mandir (In Winter): 05:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Aarti Time (In the Morning):05:00 AM to 06:00 AM
- Aarti Time (In the Evening):06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Time for Darshan: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Time for Prasad Bhog:11:00 AM to 11:15 AM
The perfect time to Visit Mansa Devi Mandir is May to September (In Summer) And December to January (In Winter).
- Udan Khatola Opening Time: 06:30 AM (Open All Days in a week)
- Udan Khatola Closing Time: 05:00 PM (April to October)
- Ropeway Closing Time: 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM (In Other Months)
- Ticket Price: INR 100 for every person
How to Book Mansa Devi Ropeway Ticket Online 2024?
In this section, we will tell you the process to book Mansadevi Ropeway’s online tickets:
- First of all, you need to open the official website page of Mansa Devi Ropeway online Udankhatola booking which is- www.udankhatola.com
- Now you need to open your Date and Time of visit.
- After that, enter your Personal information.
- You need to book online tickets as per your need and the total number of tickets you need to book.
- After that make your Payment, then receive a confirmation message that says the payment was successful.
- With this, your online ticket is booked.
- Now enjoy your Trip!
Beautiful Places to Visit Around Mansa Devi Temple
There are so many stunning attractions close to Mansa Devi temple. This includes Swami Vivekanand Park, Vaishno Devi Mandir, Birla Ghat, and a lot more.
- Bharat Mata Mandir
- Chandi Devi Mandir
- Daksheshwar Mahadev Mandir
- Maya Devi Mandir
- Sapta Rishi Ashram
- Patanjali Yogpeeth
- Piran Kaliyar
Important Things to Do Around Mansa Devi Mandir
- The Rajaji National Park (Wildlife Century is a vast national park with incredible nature.
- Sightseeing at Pavan Dham: The portraits in the glass beautifully depict the story of the holy Ramayana. This provides a formative review of the Ramayana story.
- The Shantikunj Ashram for Meditation: This spot seeks to give visitors inner peace.
- Beautiful Birdwatching (Neel Dhara Pakshi Vihar): At this place, you can discover several species of birds.
- Famous Ganga Aarti: Millions of pilgrims attend the evening Ganga Aarti.
- Vishnu Ghat: Visit there and see the flow of the river.
- Har Ki Pauri: This is the central landmark of this holy town Haridwar.
To conclude Haridwar is situated on the banks of the river Ganges. It is one of the most religious places in India. The famous Kanwar Yatra which is carried out once a year, as well as the Kumbh Mela of Haridwar which is carried out every 12 years, are popular fairs that attract visitors from all around the world. Here the Har-Ki-Pauri is a spiritual place and one of the most stunning temptations. There are so many other impressive views in Haridwar and nearby Mansa Devi temple. You must give visit the temple of Mansa Devi located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
We hope that all these details about the Mansa Devi Temple Ropeway online ticket booking were helpful to you. In case of any query or question kindly contact us through the comments section available below.