Mata Mansa Devi Darshan Online Token Booking 2022-2023: For devotees who want to visit Mata Mansa Devi Temple for darshan, before visiting directly to one of the most famous Hindu temples they have to Book an Online Token for darshan, which is also known as E-Darshan Token. Here on this web page, we will provide all the authentic information about how to book an online token for Mata Mansa Devi Temple.
Before booking the token let us know some basic information about the temple, the other details regarding the Mata Mansa Devi Temple online booking for token are also given below so keep reading the post.
Mata Mansa Devi Darshan Online Token Booking
If you’re looking for information about How to Book tokens/tickets for Mata Mansa Devi Temple Online or Mata Mansa Devi aarti timings, then you have come to the right place. Here we share with you all the details related to Mata Mansa Devi Token Online Registration. The Devotees who want to visit Mata Mansa Devi Temple can now book the E-Tokens online from this official website that is https://mansadevi.org.in.
|Name of the Temple||Mata Mansa Devi|
|Deity of the temple||Mata Manasa Devi|
|Special Festival||Navratra mela|
|Timings of the temple||
|Aarti Timings at the temple||
|Location of the temple||Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula-Chandigarh, Haryana|
Procedure for Mata Mansa Devi Temple Online Token Registration
- First of all, visit the official website for Token Booking Tokens at mansadevi.org.in.
- Now after reading the important instructions, scroll down and click on the small box, which will confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, then click on Proceed now option.
- Choose the date you want to visit and click on the check slot availability option.
- Now choose the time slot, fill in all the details in the form such as Name, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Photo id Proof, etc, and submit it.
If you have any query regarding online booking so you can also contact the official contact numbers:
|Contact Numbers||01722920988, 9888422128|
|Mansa Devi Mandir Timing||From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM All days|
Important Instructions for Mansa Devi Online Darshan Token Service
Maa Mansa Devi Temple E-Darshan Token booking service is present on the official website, so read all the instructions & terms and conditions carefully.
- For preferential Darshan, there is a fee of 100/- per devotee which he/she has to pay online.
- Darshan is allowed via Dwar No 3 of Garbh Greh.
- Primary devotees will have to fill in the required details.
- The devotees have to show a confirmation message on their mobile phones for Darshan, as it is mandatory to show at the time of entry.
- For devotees, there is no need of printing the confirmation message, they can show it from their mobile phones.
- The primary devotee has to show valid ID Proof at the time of entry into the temple.
- The devotees have to submit their correct details in the online form, if the details of the devotee are once submitted then they cannot be modified or changed.
Mansa Devi Temple, Bilaspur Panchkula – Overview
This famous holy temple is located in the foothills of the Shivalik mountain range, in the Bilaspur village, near Mani Majra, in the Panchkula district of Haryana. This temple complex is spread to about 100 acres of the Shivalik foothills. The major attraction of the temple is a tree, many devotees visit here and tie sacred threads to get. it seems like a ritual activity.
- Maharaja Gopal Singh constructed the temple in the early 19th century.
- Navratra festival is a prominent festival celebrated in the temple for a period of 9 days,
- Two Navratra meals are systematized in the shrine complex during Chaitra and Ashvin months.
- During this festival, many devotees visit here in large amounts as the Navratra is considered the most providential day.
- Is Mata Mansa Devi temple open Today – Yes, this temple remains open from 5 AM to 9 PM every day, except for the mandir holidays.
- Here check the procedure of Booking Tokens Online so read all the steps carefully.
- Click the official website link: https://mansadevi.org.in/.
- Now you will see an option for Book Darshan Token.
NOTE – If you click the red box or on the icon, it will only refresh the webpage, so you have to tap on the option: Book Darshan Token.