Lalbagh Flower Show is the most popular show which is organized at the Lalbagh Botanical Garden Located in Bangalore. It is organized on the occasion of Independence day (15 August) and on the occasion of Republic day (26 January) in India, the flower show is celebrated for 10 days. People visit here from various places to attend the flower show conducted in Lalbagh Botanical Garden in Bangalore, this show is conducted by the Department of Horticulture and Mysore Horticulture Society.
Here in this post, we will provide all the information regarding the Online Ticket Booking for Lalbagh Flower Show in 2023, the Venue of the Event, the Price of Tickets, and much more, all the details are given below.
Lalbagh Flower Show Tickets Booking Online 2023
If you want to go to the Lalbagh Flower Show in Bangaluru then first you have to book your advance tickets for the show. In this section, we will share every detail about How to book tickets for Lalbagh Flower Show online. So keep reading ahead to know more about this amazing flower show in India.
|Name of Event||Lalbagh Flower Show|
|Venue of the Event||Lalbagh Botanical Garden|
|Organizers of the Event||Department of Horticulture and Mysore Horticulture Society|
|The event was conducted on the Occasion||The Republic Day and Independence Day of India|
|Timing of the show||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Nearest Bus stand||Kempegowda bus station|
|Nearest Airport||Kempegowda International Airport|
|Nearest Metro Station||Mavalli|
|Lalbagh Botanical Garden Official Website||horticulturedir.karnataka.gov.in|
|Online Ticket Booking Link||Click Here|
About Lalbagh Botanical Garden in Bengaluru, Karnataka
The Lalbagh Botanical Garden is spread over 240 acres of land. Lalbagh consists of a wide range of various types of flowers and plants. Lalbagh consists of more than 1000 plants of varied species, these plants are collected from all over the world and kept in the garden. About 670 genera of plants and about 1850 plant species are included in the Lalbagh horticulture.
The unique plant species found in the Lalbagh are Artocarpus heterophyllus, Amherstia Nobilis, Cassia fistula, Dillenia Indica, Bixa Orellana, etc.
Various Attractive Things in Lalbagh
- Glass House- It is also known as the Jewel of Garden City, the architectural structure of the glass house is similar to the Crystal Palace of London, which makes it the most attractive part of Lalbagh.
- Flower clock- The flower clock was built in 1983, and this clock is decorated with beautiful and colorful flowers, The attention of visitors is this clock also.
- Lalbagh Lake– There is also a natural lake named Lalbagh lake in the Lalbagh garden. This lake is extended over 40 acres of land and is 3.5 meters deep. The sight at Lalbagh lake is so beautiful and peaceful.
- Topiary Garden- It is an attractive children’s garden made. Junipers and Cypress plants are most attractive here. Which are shaped in the form of different animals such as lions, tigers, elephants, etc.
- Tree fossil- There is a tree fossil of the carbonized trunk of a coniferous tree brought from Tamil Nadu, The fossil is about 20 million years old.
- Pigeon House- A cylindrical-shaped structure named a pigeon house is also present in the Lalbagh. Which is specially made for the pigeon, about 100 pairs of pigeons can stay in it.
More Attractive Things in Lalbagh
- Bonsai Garden- It consists of about 700 bonsai plants of various species. All these plants are about 5 to 35 years old and are also exhibited during the flower show.
- Guard Room- It is situated at the west gate of the Lalbagh garden, it has the structural shape of a lantern which is made up of graphite, so it seems like a Guardroom.
- Bombax tree- Bombax tree is located near the West Gate of Lalbagh garden. A huge tree attracts visitors.
- Lalbagh Rock- This is one of the oldest Peninsular Gneiss rocks in the world, It is about 3000 million years old.
FAQs about Lalbagh Flower Show – Bangalore
Q.1 Where was this famous flower show event organized?
Ans:- This flower Show event is organized at Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bengaluru.
Q.2 What are the fixed dates of this show?
Ans:- This event is organized in the month of August every year.
Q.3 Is there any entry ticket for visiting Lalbagh Flower Show?
Ans:- Yes there is an entry ticket mandatory for Lalbagh Flower Show
Q.4 Is this garden open all year for visitors?
Ans:- Yes, this garden is open all year for visitors.
Q.5 What is the specific attraction of the Lalbagh Flower Show
Ans:- There are many attractive things in Lalbagh Flower Show.