Jammu Kashmir Land Records, Bhulekh, Land Mutation check online through the official website @landrecords.jk.gov.in portal. The Government of Jammu & Kashmir has initiated an online platform for Land record modernization. The main motive for this platform is to provide online facilities for land records in the J&K State. Now, citizens of J&K can easily check their land records available online and download a copy of their land data mutation.
In this blog post, you will get to know the procedure to register under this land record portal. Moreover, we will share how to log in to the portal and check online land records. Apart from that, you will also get to know about its objectives, features, eligibility criteria, etc. Therefore, with the help of this article, we will explain all the necessary information regarding this Jammu Kashmir Land Record Portal. So, make sure to keep on reading this article ahead and grab the right information from this webpage.
Jammu Kashmir Land Records – Bhulekh
The State Government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched an official portal “Jammu Kashmir Land Record Information System”. Under this portal, citizens of Jammu and Kashmir can check their land records online. However, the government has announced this portal for the convenience of the Jammu and Kashmir State People. With the help of this portal, citizens of the state can access their land record data from the internet easily. Moreover, it will enable landholders to get their land records to copy like Jamabandi, Girdawari, and Mutation records. Therefore, there will be no intervention of any revenue department officers.
Earlier, people have to visit the government offices in order to get the land record details and have to wait for their turn. However, it was very hectic work and may take up more than one day to get all the records from the offices. But now, people are not required to visit any government offices in order to get details regarding land records. This portal allows you to save your time, and money and avoid the struggle to go to the offices and wait there in line. As a result, this Land Record Portal is very beneficial for the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir State.
Jammu Kashmir Land Record Portal – Overview
|Jammu Kashmir Land Records (J&K Bhulekh)
|Government of Jammu and Kashmir
|Jammu and Kashmir UT
|To provide online facilities for land record details in the state
|Permanent Citizens of Jammu Kashmir
|State Govt Portal
J&K Land Records Information System @landrecords.jk.gov.in
As above we have already told you that this portal will help citizens to check out the details of their land records online. Citizens are required to visit the official website @landrecords.jk.gov.in and they can get all the details regarding land records. Therefore, this portal is initiated under the Digital India Campaign and it will support the campaign to spread across the country. With the implementation of this portal, the management of land records will be modernized. And it will bring transparency to the land records maintenance system. Also, it will help in reducing the scope of land or property disputes between the people of the state.
Moreover, the Jammu Kashmir Land Records portal aims to make a single window to handle all the land records. Such as maintenance and updating of textual records, maps, survey and settlement operation, registration of immovable property, etc. Also, the project of digitalization of land records includes functions such as data entry, digitalization of maps, old records management of the revenue department, etc.
Key Features of Jammu & Kashmir Land Records
- Land Record (Bhulekh) Information system is launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- This portal has been launched under the Jammu Kashmir Land Records modernization program.
- It is a digital platform that provides online land records facilities to citizens.
- In simple words, citizens of Jammu and Kashmir can be able to view their land records online.
- Now citizens of Jammu and Kashmir are not required to visit any government offices in order to get details regarding land records.
- All the information regarding the land records of the union territory has been made available online.
- Also, it will bring transparency to the government system and every work will be visible to the public.
- With the implementation of this portal, the management of land records will be modernized and it will also reduce the scope of land or property disputes.
How to Register under the J&K Land Records Portal?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the land Record Portal.
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the “Login” option.
- Then you are required to click on the public user.
- Now, click on a “new account” and the new page will open in front of your screen,
- On this page you have to enter the following details:-
- Phone number
- Email ID
- District Tahsil and Village
- At last, you need to click on the “sign up” button.
- By following this procedure you can register on the portal
Steps to check Online Land Records in Jammu Kashmir
- Firstly, visit the official website of Jammu Kashmir Land Records.
- After that, you have to click on the “Search Land Records” option on the homepage.
- Now, you need to click on the “land records” option.
- And then, select district tehsil and village.
- Finally, you have to click on the search button.
- By following these easy steps you can check the land records online.
For more information regarding Jammu Kashmir Land Records Portal, you may contact on the below mentioned details;
- Jammu => 70064-24772
- Kashmir => 95968-59335
- Email ID => [email protected]
Q.1 How to do online registration of land in Jammu and Kashmir?
The residents of J&K state now register on the online land records Srinagar/ Anantnag/ Budgam Portal by following the above procedure.
Q.2 What is the procedure for land record search by name?
To search land records by name near Jammu & Kashmir, you have to visit jkrevenue.nic.in portal.