J&K State Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023-24 Online Registration & Application Form PDF is now available on this web page. If you are also looking for a marriage assistance scheme in Jammu & Kashmir UT and want to apply for the same then you are on the right page. In this blog post, we are going to share complete information about Jammu & Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023. As many of you know that the state government of J&K has announced a marriage assistance scheme for economically lower-background families. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial help of Rs. 50,000 to the poor girls from J&K State.
Most importantly, this marriage financial assistance scheme is only for the poor girl in the family. However, in this article, we will cover all the important aspects of the J&K State Marriage Support Scheme such as benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, registration, etc. So, all the interested people of J&K State tune in with us and continue reading this article ahead for more details.
J&K State Marriage Assistance Scheme
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir State has launched a “JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme” for the poor girls in the state. And it is initiated by the Social Welfare Department of Jammu and Kashmir. Moreover, beneficiaries of the J&K Marriage Assitance Scheme 2023 will get Rs. 25,000 and a cost of 5 gms gold. The main aim of this scheme is to provide every possible help to the poor family for the marriage of their daughter. As we all know during the marriage there are a lot of expenses that are related to marriage. The families that belong to the economically weaker section are not able to pay those expenses on their own. So, keeping all these factors in mind government has initiated this marriage assistance program.
As you all are aware the mindset of Indian families toward the girl child/ daughter. The moment a girl/ daughter is born the parents see her as a burden on themself. And everyone wishes for the boy child/ son to be born in their family. This is very narrow thinking of people and sadly it still exists in some places in India, especially in rural areas.
However, with the help of this scheme, the girl child/ daughter will not be seen as a burden on their poor families. Because now they don’t need to worry about the financial problem in the marriage of their daughter. Ultimately it will change the mindset of the poor parents of daughters and it help in the rise of girls’ birth rate. So overall, this J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme is very beneficial for poor families as well as for the country.
JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme PDF – Overview
|Article about||J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme for Poor Girls|
|Launched By||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Department||Social Welfare Department of Jammu and Kashmir|
|State||Jammu And Kashmir (J&K)|
|Beneficiary||Girl/ Daughter of economically weaker section of the society|
|Benefit||To provide financial support for the marriage of poor girls in the state|
|Financial Help||To give the amount of Rs. 25000 and cash of 5 gm of gold|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Scheme Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
|Post Category||State Govt Social Welfare Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Marriage Assistance Scheme
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme, check out carefully;
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir UT.
- Secondly, the girl who wants to marry should be 18 years or above, then only you are eligible for the scheme.
- Importantly, the applicant must lie below the poverty line and come under the poor category.
- Also, you will get the benefit of this scheme only once in a lifetime, so if a girl wants to get married a second time she will not be eligible.
- Moreover, you should not have taken any other central or state government scheme’s benefits earlier.
List of Important Documents Required For the Marriage Assistance Scheme for Poor Girls:
- Income certificate of the family
- Age Proof such as a Mark Sheet of 10th or a Birth Certificate
- Cast Certificate of the applicant ( In case of SC & ST )
- Mobile Number of the family or Bride
- BPL Ration Card of the applicant
- Passport-size photographs of the Bride
Procedure to Apply Online for J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme
If you are interested in this scheme and also eligible for the marriage assistance scheme. Then you can check out the below-mentioned procedure for online registration.
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme.
- On the web homepage, you will have to click on the link to download the application form PDF.
- After successfully downloading the form pdf, carefully read out the full Application form (PDF) Form for J&K State.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application Form for Obtaining Social Assistance Under “Marriage Assistance” Scheme.
- Here you need to enter the following details in the form:-
- Name of Applicant.
- Parent Name
- Date of Birth(Applicant)
- Permanent Address
- Applicant Any Identification Mark, etc.
- Now, you have to fill out some more important details such as:
- Date of marriage,
- Bank Name
- Savings account number
- Contact details, etc.
- After filling in all the required information and accepting the declaration of the application form.
- You also need to sign at the given place in the application form.
- Along with that, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- And at last, submit the form to the office.
- After checking all the information and confirming the identity of the applicant, you will receive the Assistance amount in your bank account.
Important Links & Download
|JK State Marriage Scheme Application Form||PDF Download Here|
|Social Welfare Department Form||Click Here|
|State Marriage Assistance Scheme PDF||https://jkdswdj.jk.gov.in/|
Q.1 What is the Benefit Given Under JK State Marriage Assistance Scheme?
Ans. In this Scheme, the Beneficiary will get Rs. 25,000 financial support and also a Cost of 5gms Gold.
Q.2 Who will get the benefits under Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance Scheme?
Ans. People who are living below the poverty line will get benefit from this scheme.
Q.3 What is the main objective to launch this scheme?
Ans. The main objective of launching this scheme is to help poor families as they find financial difficulty at the time of their daughters’ marriage.
1 thought on “J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023-24: Online Registration, Application Form PDF”