Sri Kartarpur Corridor “Guru Parv” Registration updates 2023, Ticket Booking Online & Price details, we have for you in this blog post today. Gurudwara Dera Baba Nanak is located on the bank of the Ravi River, Kartarpur, Pakistan. This 4-lane corridor was recently inaugurated y the prime mister of India. This is one of the favorite places of the Sikh community and others for pilgrims. Lots of people pilgrim to Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib from India daily even though it is located in Pakistan.
This place is a favorite for Shikh devotees because Sikh Guru Nanak Dev Guru Parv 2023 Spent the last 18 years of his life. The entry of the Indian Pilgrims was opened in the year 2019. There are certain governmental formalities devotees have to pass to get entry permission from Pakistan Government. Apart from the discussion on formality, we will discuss briefly the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Registration online, the Ticket booking process, ticket prices, and Kartapur Corridor Fees for Indians.
Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration Online
Before preparing or planning to visit the Kartarpur Gurudwara corridor, you must have to go through the process of online registration for ticket booking. Term and condition of traveling through the corridor as decided by the government of India and Pakistan. We suggest you go carefully through the below section of this blog post. The below-given information will keep away the mistakes, that may cause the rejection of your registration form.
|Pilgrimage to||Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib Guru-Parv 2023|
|Process of||Kartarpur Corridor Registration Online|
|Ticket Booking Process||Online Only|
|Registration Under||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Location||Kartarpur, District Narowal, Pakistan|
|Beneficiary||Eligible all the Indian citizen|
|Kartarpur Corridor Ticket Price||₹200 to ₹400 per person|
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor “Guru Parv 2023” Ticket Booking Process
As you know that Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara has a special place in the heart of all Shikh communities of the world. Every devotee wants to visit at least once in their life. The government of India and the Ministry of External Affair made the way to open entry for Indian pilgrims in Nov 2019. Lots of Indian devotees have visited the Gurudwara after opening the entry.
Below are the key points for your reference for the online registration and ticket booking of Kartarpur Corridor:
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab on the tab bar of the home page of the Official Website i.e https://prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in/kpr/.
- Select your category among Indian Passport holders and OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) card holders.
- Then select the Date of the Journey.
- The online registration form will be on the next web page of the website.
- Fill out all the information according to your Passport or OCI card.
- Make sure you have a valid Indian Passport or OCI Card.
- In the next section, you have to fill in your personal and medical information
- At last click on the Register Now button.
- The web portal will automatically send a temporary registration number by SMS and Email to you.
- Keep the temporary registration safe for future reference.
- The Formal registration number and authorized permission letter to passage will be sent via Email 2-3 days before your selected journey date.
- Finally, you will receive your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) in your e-mail.
- After ETA is in your hand, you are eligible to book a journey ticket online for Kartarpur Corridor.
NOTE – The web portal also has the facility to download Kartarpur Corridor Registration Form PDF online. So that the devotees can read all the sections of the form carefully before going for the online Guru Parv 2023 registration to avoid mistakes.
Required Documents for Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Registration
The journey of the devotee Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib via Kartarpur Corridor will be under the surveillance of the External Ministry of both countries. Devotees must have to check all the documents before filling out the online registration form.
Below are key points that you have to keep in your mind at the time of filling out the application form. We suggest you keep soft (Scanned) copies of all the documents with you at the time of registration.
- Valid Indian Passport- The Scanned soft copy must not be above 500 KB in size.
- Valid OCI Card- The Scanned soft copy must not be above 500 KB in size.
- Recent passport-size photo- The scanned soft copy must not be above 300 KB in size.
- Recent medical certificate attested by MBBS Docter of Government Hospital.
- Devotees must have entered his/her blood Group in the given column.
- Keep your original Passport and ETA with you at the time of the journey.
Shi Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Journey Registration Helpline Number
As we all know the registration of passage through the Kartarpur Corridor for visiting Gurudwara Kartarpur and Gurudwara Dera Baba Nanak is subject to the authorization by External Affairs Ministry of India. In case the pilgrims need any assistance regarding the journey or any other query, can call the helpline numbers of the MEA. Also, the Government of the Punjab State of India has given a helpline facility for the residents of the state.
The below table contains all the info regarding the Helpline Numbers and contacts of MEA and state authorities for the visitor who are planning to visit the Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib:
|Higher Authority||Ministry of External Affairs of India|
|International and other states||(+91) 17241-11905|
|Residents of Punjab state||1100 (Toll-free)|
|Email Support ID||[email protected]|
|Kartarpur Corridor registration form pdf||Download Here|
Q.1 Which governing authority is responsible for the online registration for Kartarpur Corridor?
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is Solely authorized for registration online.
Q.2 Is Kartarpur Corridor open for the journey to Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib?
Yes, the Kartarpur Gurudwara is open to visit Kartarpur Sahib.
Q.3 Is Kartarpur Corridor open for registration?
Yes, Kartarpur Corridor is open for registration.
Q.4 Other than the Sikh community can visit Kartarpur Gurudwara?
Yes, Indian citizens can visit the gurdwara.
That’s all we will discuss in this blog post today regarding Kartarpur Corridor Gurudwara Registration online, Guru Parv 2023 Ticket Booking Price, and contact number. Please drop your queries in the below comment box, we will revert back to you ASAP!!