YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Registration & Login | Jagananna Chedodu 3rd Phase List & Payment Status | Jagananna Chedodu Application Process | YSR Chedodu Scheme 2024 Last Date
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024 is started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under which all small traders of the state of AP will be provided with an incentive. This scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 9th June 2020. Under this scheme, each beneficiary will be benefited from an amount of Rs 10,000 which will be transferred to the bank account of the selected applicants. Under the Jagananna Chedodu Status, funds will be transferred to a bank account of 82,347 kings, 38,767 new Brahmins, and 1.25 lakh tailors. Apart from the above, the government also decided to benefit the barbers who own a shop under this scheme.
This initiative has been started by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the small businessmen of the state which includes tailors, laundrymen, and barbers. Here check the complete details of YSR Jagannadh Chedodu Scheme 2024 for Tailors Laundrymen & Barber | Check Benefits, Eligibility, Status & List.
Jagananna Chedodu 2024 Release Date
The second phase of the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme was launched on 10th November 2024 and 51,390 beneficiaries were identified and benefitted under this phase. 3rd Phase list will be released soon by the YSR government. It is a state government-funded welfare scheme only for tailors, washermen, and Barbers of the state. The fund provided to each beneficiary will be transferred directly to their bank accounts probably from the month of July. The beneficiaries will be identified and shortlisted through surveys.
AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024 Benefits
- All the beneficiaries who hold their small businesses, such as Nayi Brahmins (Barber), Laundrymen, and Barber or Hairdresser will receive financial assistance of Rs 10,000 (Ten Thousand) per year.
- This amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiaries can use this amount for their day-to-day work or this can also promote them to send their children to school and continue their studies.
- This scheme also allows them to check their account to know about the money transfer.
Overview of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024
|Name of Scheme
|Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
|CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy
|10th June 2022
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide financial support for meeting the investment needs of the beneficiaries
|Rajakas/ Dhobi (Washermen), Nayee Brahmin (Barber). Tailor belonging to BC, EBC, and Kapu Community
|Fund to be disbursed
|Rs 10,000 per year
|Transfer of Benefit for 1st phase
|Benefits of 2nd phase
|State Govt Welfare Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Beneficiaries must belong to a Tailor, Hairdresser, or Laundry profession.
- Also, he/she must have registered with the social authorities of their profession.
Jagan Prajasamkalpayatra Dairy Hardcover => Buy Now
Jagananna Vidya Kaanuka (JVK) Acquittance Register => Buy Now
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2024 Application Process
- This is one of the newest schemes launched by the State Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- So, no information regarding how to apply for this scheme is available.
- Also, no official notification is available on the official website of the AP State Portal.
- Andhra Pradesh State government may invite online applications for the aforesaid scheme.
- It is possible to invite the Chedodu Scheme Application Form through a new portal or maybe through the Andhra Pradesh govt official website.
- As soon as the government gives information about AP Jagannadh Chedodu Scheme, we will update it on our website. So, keep a continuous visit to our website for more information.
Required Documents for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The beneficiaries of the scheme are advised to keep ready the below-mentioned documents in order to attach them with your scheme application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Registration Number or Certificate of Business establishment
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary
- Income Certificate of the candidate
- Educational Certificate
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
To check whether your name is on the beneficiary list or not, you can go to the Village or Ward Secretariats to check the list. You can also check the information about your village or ward secretariats by following the further-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Navasakam at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will find the “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the menu bar.
- A list appears from where you need to choose your ‘District’ name.
- Now press the link given in the column (Urban or rural) in front of your District name as per your locality.
- Then hit the ‘Mandal’ name from the list that appears further and choose the link, given opposite to your Mandal name. Note down your ‘Secretariat Code’ that appears on your computer screen.
District-wise Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Status
|Name of District
Disbursement of Assistance
Each beneficiary under this scheme after proper verification will become eligible to receive the benefit of Ten Thousand rupees per year. The amount of the assistance will be transferred directly to the Bank Accounts of the beneficiaries through the DBT method. Till now it is not clear whether this assistance will be provided in one go or in various installments to the beneficiary. Any update regarding the same will be updated here. Please keep visiting our website www.readermaster.com for the latest information.