YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 is started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under which all small traders of state of AP will be provided by an incentive. This scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy recently. Under this scheme, each beneficiary will be benefited by an amount of Rs 10,000 (Ten Thousand) which will be transferred in the bank account of the selected applicants. Under the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, funds will be transferred to a bank account of 82,347 kings, 38,767 new Brahmins, and 1.25 lakh tailors. Apart from the above, the government also decided to benefit the barbers who own a shop under this scheme.
This initiative has been started by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the small businessmen of the state which includes the tailors, laundrymen, and barber. Here check the complete details of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagannadh Chedodu Scheme 2020 For Tailors Laundrymen & Barber | Check Benefits, Eligibility, Status & List.
AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 Benefits-
- All the beneficiaries who hold their small businesses, such as Nayi Brahmins (Barber), Laundrymen, and Barber or Hairdresser will receive the financial assistance of Rs 10,000 (Ten Thousand) per year.
- This amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiaries can use this amount for their day-to-day work or this can also promote them to send their children to school and continue the study.
- This scheme also allows them to check their account to know about the money transfer.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020-
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Beneficiaries must belong to a Tailor, Hairdresser, or Laundry profession.
- Also, he/she must have registered with the social authorities of their profession.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 Application Process-
- This is one of the newest schemes launched by the State Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- So, no information regarding how to apply for this scheme is available.
- Also, no official notification is available on the official website of AP State Portal.
- Andhra Pradesh State government may invite online application for the aforesaid scheme.
- It is possible to invite the Chedodu Scheme Application Form through a new portal or maybe through the Andhra Pradesh govt official website.
- As soon as the government gives information about AP Jagannadh Chedodu Scheme, we will update it on our website. So, keep a continuous visit to our website for more information.
Required Documents for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme-
The beneficiaries of the scheme are advised to keep ready the below-mentioned documents in order to attach with your scheme application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Registration Number or Certificate of Business establishment
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary
- Income Certificate of the candidate
- Educational Certificate
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List-
To check whether your name is in the beneficiary list or not, you can go to the Village or Ward Secretariats to check the list. You can also check the information about your village or ward secretariats by following the further mentioned steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Navasakam at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will find the “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the menu bar.
- A list appears from where you need to choose your ‘District’ name.
- Now press the link given in the column (Urban or rural) in front of your District name as per your locality.
- Then hit the ‘Mandal’ name from the list appear further and choose the link, given opposite to your Mandal name. Note down your ‘Secretariat Code’ appear on your computer screen.
You May Also Like: