Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID 2022 List – Search Seed DBT & Kisan Farmer List at agrisnetodisha website. Central Govt has taken steps to improve the farmers of the country. This development and initiative are known as ‘AGRISNET FARMER ID’ which is a very important and govt ID that will be given to every farmer in the country. In our today’s article, we will share important features of the Agrisnet Farmer List. We will also share a step process through which you can see the beneficiary list of farmers. We will also share a step-by-step process to find out the farmer ID and registration status. After reading this article, you will know more about what is AGRISNET FARMER ID, how will all farmers get this ID, and how to register for this Agrinet Farmer ID.
- 1 Agrisnet Farmer List 2022 Odisha
- 1.1 Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID List 2022 – Seed DBT
- 1.2 Benefits of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
- 1.3 How to check Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List?
Agrisnet Farmer List 2022 Odisha
In this order, Agrisnet Farmer Project has been launched by the Department of Agriculture and Food Production, Government of Odisha in collaboration with the Central Govt. All farmers will be included in this and they are helped in mechanization for farming. All the farmers who are registered can avail of the facilities offered through Agrisnet Farmer ID. Here check the complete details of the Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID List at agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in | Benefits, Eligibility, Documents & List | ଓଡିଶା ଆଗ୍ରିସେଟ୍ କୃଷକ ID ତାଲିକା |. Also, check the PM Kisan Farmer ID 2022 Apply Online process.
[Read this article in Hindi: ओडिशा एग्रीसिनेट किसान आईडी लिस्ट]
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID List 2022 – Seed DBT
The main objective of the Agrisnet scheme is to provide the benefit of services to the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide ID to the farmers. The Government of Odisha also uploads the list of all eligible farmers and their name list on the official website, meant for these services. The beneficiary can easily check their name in the Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List.
The implementation of this initiative is done to give the farmers of Odisha State agricultural computerization. In this Agricultural system, development and machinery have replaced human and animal energy. It is beneficial for most of the farmers as they can earn without spending much money and the associated government official gives the incentive and others, like pesticides and insecticides to the farmers to help them under the scheme.
Agrisnet Kisan Farmer ID 2022 List – Highlights
|Name of Article||Agrisnet Farmer ID List|
|Announced By||Department of Agriculture and Food Production, Govt of Odisha|
|Aim||To provide Farmers ID Card|
|Beneficial||For the farmers of the state|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Kisan Farmer List||Farmer ID List Odisha 2022|
|Post-Category||State Govt Farmers Scheme|
Benefits of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
There are various benefits given to the farmers under the Agrisnet Farmer ID which are furnished below:
- If you are the one who registered under this initiative will get exemption on various other schemes run by the state government.
- Farmers can use this ID to increase the fertile capacity of their fields and know the number of fertilizers.
- This is very helpful for farmers to know the information related to productivity and quality farming.
- This also provides the subsidy on seed DBT to the registered farmers who are having this card.
- If you have this Farmer ID, then you can increase your knowledge related to the number of inputs and supply chain. This is the major Benefit of Farmer ID.
Eligibility Conditions for Agrisnet Farmer ID
- Only farmers can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- The farmer who registered their name in the web portal is eligible to use the benefits.
- This scheme is available for the residents of Odisha.
List of Required Documents
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate.
- The updated Aadhaar Card needs to be submitted.
- Domicile certificate which proves the applicant is a resident of Odisha state.
How to check Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List?
The beneficiaries who have applied for Agrisnet Farmer ID can check their name in Agrisnet Farmers List by following the below steps:
- To check the name on the list, you first have to go to the official web portal of Agriculture and Food Production, Govt of Odisha at https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will see the ‘DBT’ option available on the left side of the portal.
- Click on the DBT link. After clicking, a list appears in front where you have to select the option “Registered Farmer ID for Seed DBT”.
- After this, a new web page will open in front of you. As shown in the figure below:
- Here you have to select the details asked.
- Select your ‘District’ from the drop-down box and then select the ‘Block’ name.
- Select your “Gram Panchayat” and then select your “Village”, and status button. Now you have to click on the “Search” option.
- A list will appear on your computer screen which includes your name, your father’s name, village name, category, etc.
- Now scroll down the page to check your name on the list.
- This is the simplest way to check your name on Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List.
Here below is the list of questions generally asked by the candidates:
- What is Agrisnet Farmer ID?
This is an ID by which you can easily avail of the facilities provided by the govt to the farmers.
- How to view Odisha Agrisnet Kisan ID?
In our article mentioned above, we have given detailed information. Go through the article above to get the answer to your question.
- What information will be provided on this list?
This Agrisnet Farmers Beneficiary List will show your name, your father’s name, village name, category, and gender information. To apply online for Farmer ID, visit agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in website.
Note – In case of any other query regarding the article, feel free to ask us. We are here available all the time to give you the best answer.