ACC Limited (formerly The Associated Cement Companies Limited) is an Indian cement producer headquartered in Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of Ambuja Cements and belongs to the Adani Group. On 1st September 2006, the name of The Associated Cement Companies Limited was changed to ACC Ltd. The company was established on August 1, 1936, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nowadays, many people want to invest in ACC Cement Distributorship but don’t know how to start. So we came up with this informative blog post about ACC Cement Dealership Apply Online in 2023, Requirements, Investment Cost & Profit. So kindly go through the complete article below.
About ACC Cement Dealership 2023
As we all know that ACC Ltd company is known for producing high-quality cement. It is the first cement company to take the initiative in community development. Now ACC has 17 modern plants, 90 ready-mix concrete plants, a wide network of over 11,000 dealers, and many regional offices across India. Its goodwill and technology-enabled services have led to many valuable associations, some of which include the TATA Group. This award-winning organization merged with Switzerland’s Holcim Group in 2005.
There are many reasons to choose an ACC cement franchise/ dealership. ACC cement is one of the oldest cement companies in India and has an impeccable track record of producing quality cement. It uses the latest technology that helps produce several brands of high-quality cement. Its various technologies are in sync with international standards and are completely eco-friendly. To start a distributorship of ACC Cement, one has to follow the requirements of the company. Let’s have a look at the below table:
ACC Cement Franchise/ Distributorship – Highlights
|ACC Dealership Cost||Up to 8 to 10 Lakhs INR|
|Profit Margin||3% to 8%|
ACC Cement Dealership Cost & Profit in India
Investment Cost => The resale price of ACC cement can vary between 8-10 lakhs. However, it depends on the scale of the business you want to start. It may even be slightly less, i.e. ₹5-6 lakhs. The collateral for such a trader can vary between ₹2 lacs and ₹3 lacs. Some cash-rich businessmen deposit ₹5 lacs and get 5% annual interest on it. You cannot exceed the deposit amount.
Profit Share => You can expect a capital gain of around 3-6 percent. Your profit margin depends on your total sales. If you can make the company’s monthly sales, you are eligible for the company’s bonus systems. These systems usually start 6-8% months after the trader starts. If you manage to achieve these sales goals, you can expect a profit of up to 6%. You must ensure a minimum of 5000 kg of sales per month. Franchise income depends on several factors, including money. How much money you can make from a franchise depends on several specific factors, such as the location of the franchise, labor costs, business rental rates, and several other factors.
Requirements to start ACC Cement Distributorship
These are the licenses and documents required to open an ACC cement store in India:
- Business Register – Sole Proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Limited
- Business License – Local Government
- Business and Establishment Registration – State Government
- GST Certificate
- Six Month Statement (Savings/ Current)
- Insurance – IT (3 Years Insured)
Procedure for ACC Cement Dealership Apply Online
ACC Cement does not offer an online application process for the business program. Follow these steps to apply to become an ACC Cement Dealer:
- Visit the ACC Cement official website and find the “Contact Us” page.
- On the contacts page, you will find a list of phone numbers and email addresses for the various regions.
- Select the region where you want to set up a distributor and contact the relevant person or department.
- Express your interest in becoming an ACC Cement Dealer and inquire about the application process.
- If the company is interested then they can contact you about the ACC Cement Dealership.
Steps to Apply for ACC Cement Franchise/ Dealership 2023
You can get an ACC cement dealer either by contacting the regional sales manager or the regional manager. You can get the contact information from the official website i.e https://www.acclimited.com/.
- Now you can call the seller, discuss your business plans and then meet him in person. The sales manager will guide you through the entire process of setting up an ACC cement store.
- The person will conduct a thorough investigation of the location of your location to ensure that there are no other ACC dealers within a radius of 2-3 kilometers.
- Once your details have been verified and the premises are considered possible, a person will help you finalize the contract.
- If you are unable to reach anyone, you can also call their toll-free number 1800-1033 for further assistance.
- You can also visit the official website to request an ACC cement dealer online (www.acclimited.com).
- All data requested in the application form must be provided during login.
- Please check the information before submitting the form.
- Their help desk will call you to help you understand the whole process.
- Once the contract is signed, ACC cement staff will provide you with the necessary training. This includes one of their sales staff working closely with you. It lasts at least a month.
How to become an ACC Cement Dealer?
For ACC Cement distributor contact details, visit the company’s official website www.acclimited.com, and go to the “Contact Us” section. Contact information for the company’s headquarters and regional offices can be found there. If you want to inquire about resale options and obtain the phone number of the appropriate department or representative, you can call the company’s toll-free customer service number at 1800-103-7999.
ACC cement is known as one of the best-quality cement brands in India. It is part of the global Holcim Group and is known for its many initiatives to build an ecological economy. Due to its dedicated efforts, it has received many notable awards such as Indo-German Greentech Environment Excellence Award, Vishwakarma Rashtriya Puraskar Award for Safe Mining, National Award for Outstanding Achievement in Agriculture and Rural Development, Indira Priyadarshini Vrikshamitra Award for Outstanding Work in Nature Conservation, environment protection and FICCI award for pollution control.