Today under this article, we will share important details about the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 launched by the Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal. During the pandemic of COVID-19, this is one of the admirable work done by the Govt of West Bengal with the aim of making the poor unemployed youth self-sufficient in the state. Under this, the availability of affordable rates from banks for self-employment to the youth will be ensured. Through the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Project, the state govt will provide loans of Rs 2 lakh to youths every year to start their own business. Like all other schemes, West Bengal will also invite online applications for this scheme. To avail of this scheme, an online application form will be accepted on the West Bengal State Cooperation Department or any other portal.
In this article, we will tell you every aspect of the information we are going to share with you. And this information we are going to give you about the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme 2020, which was recently started by the concerned authorities. Here we will share the scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, online application/registration process, and all other details which are required to know about Karma Sansthap Prakalpa Yojana. This scheme has been introduced in the recently presented budget of the Government of West Bengal. A budget of Rs 500 crore has been kept for the successful implementation of this scheme.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 Details
India is a very big country, whose population are 130 crores till date. Due to such a large population, it is very difficult to provide employment to all those who have completed their studies. Keeping these things in mind, the West Bengal government started the Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme under which self-employment is provided to the youth of the state. Through the successful implementation of this scheme, the government will provide opportunities for employment generation by making the youth self-reliant.
Here check the complete details of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 Loan for Self-Employment to Youths | Check Scheme Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Process & FAQs
Benefits of West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana-
- This scheme has been started by the concerned authority of the state, through which a loan of about Rs. 2 Lacs will be provided every year.
- So far 1 lakh beneficiaries have been selected as beneficiaries by the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Project.
- A budget of Rs 500 crore has been kept for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- The West Bengal Govt as a major initiative in the press conference has launched this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme-
To avail of this scheme, applicants have to meet certain eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- Only the permanent youth of West Bengal are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- The scheme makes the unemployed youth independent through their own business for which the loan is provided.
- Only unemployed youth who have passed at least 10th or 12th grade are eligible to apply under this scheme.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 Registration Process-
To date, the West Bengal Govt has not given any update regarding WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. As soon as, the West Bengal government will provide the registration process, we will update you with all the details. The concerned authorities will surely provide all the information shortly. Whenever we get any information, we will update it on our website regarding the application of the scheme. Here check the documents list which is might be required for the application of the loan scheme.
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Voter ID Card to proof the candidate’s identity
- Aadhar Card is also necessary documents for the scheme.
- Address proof which shows the candidate a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Educational Certificate is also required for the scheme to prove their education.
- Bank Account Details for the disbursement of the loan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
It is one of the schemes started by the West Bengal Government, which provides loans to unemployed youth for Self-employment.
- What is the incentive amount under this scheme of the Govt of West Bengal?
Under this scheme, Rs 2 Lakhs will be provided by the state govt to all eligible applicants. Through this scheme, a target has been set to benefit about 1 lakh unemployed youth.
- Can unemployed girls who have completed their education also avail of this scheme?
Yes, all unemployed girls can also avail of the benefits of this scheme.
We hope through our above article we have provided the information related to WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020. If you have any other questions related to the scheme, you can ask these by putting your questions in our comment section.
You May Also Like: WB Caste Certificate Online Application Form & Status