Get every important detail regarding the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023 which is also known as నిరుద్యోగ భృతి పథకం from this website. We will share the online registration process, eligibility criteria for this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, the major benefits, along with the online application process through this article.
Recently, the State Govt of Telangana inaugurated a new welfare scheme for youths. It is basically known as the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023. The government has evidently opened the Online Registration process for all concerned applicants in recent days. Now in order to apply for this scheme you just need to obtain the online application form of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2023 from the official portal page.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023 | నిరుద్యోగ భృతి పథకం
The State Government of Telangana has recently inaugurated a new public welfare scheme. This is called the “TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme”. Through this scheme, all the eligible and concerned applicants will surely receive economic aid. As the state government is working very dedicatedly to assist all the unemployed youth of the state of Telangana. All these chosen individuals will avail of an allowance of ₹3016 every month as a kind of economic help. At first, firs Telangana government launched this scheme in the year 2018.
Following that you need to fill out this online application form quite before the due date of scheme registration. Previously, the Chief Minister of Telangana state initiated a new welfare scheme for all of the unemployed and eligible people of Telangana state. The full name of this new program is TS Nirudyoga Bruthi. Through this scheme, the Telangana state government has decided to give an economic aid of Rs 3016/- every month to concerned applicants as a kind of unemployment allowance.
Today through this article, we will provide you with all the important details about the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. This includes the eligibility criteria, aim, major benefits as well as the online application process to apply for this scheme. Kindly read this article very carefully till its end to grab all information regarding this scheme.
Major Aim of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2023
The objective of this unemployed scheme is to initiate significant employment for all those citizens who belong to poor family groups and they expect some kind of financial help from state officials. Under this scheme, they will give financial aid to all the Unemployed as well as eligible youngsters of Telangana state and also motivated them to enhance their basic educational skills and knowledge.
Overview of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023:
|Article about||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Name of Scheme||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Initiated By||State Government of Telangana|
|Aim||To give financial help|
|Beneficiaries||All the Unemployed Youth of Telangana state|
|Benefits||Up to ₹3,026 per month as an unemployment allowance|
|Total Budget (INR)||Rs 1,810 Crores|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Keep reading this article to get more detailed information about this new Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023. As we have simply provided step-by-step guidance to apply online for availing of the benefits of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Nirudyoga Burthi Allowance Scheme
The candidates who are going to do online registration for the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023 must need to meet and satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility terms:
- The applicants must fall between the age group of 25 to 35 Years Old.
- Candidates should be a netizen of Telangana State.
- They should have recently completed their Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
- All the pass-out intelligent students of Diploma Course and ITI are also liable to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates must belong to the category below the Poverty Line and also own a white ration card.
- The gross yearly income must be lower than Rs 3 Lakhs.
- Family members of Government Pensioners can also apply for this scheme.
Benefits of Telangana Nirudyoga Burthi Scheme 2023
- All the eligible and selected applicants will indeed receive financial assistance worth ₹3016 every month.
- The candidates can only avail the benefits of this scheme until they get a proper job.
- According to the Telangana state government, around 12 Lakhs young people are gazing for this Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- The Telangana administration has decreed an enormous budget of Rs.1810 Crores. Besides, the per month expense of this proposal is approximately Rs.150.88 Crores.
- Telangana government will substitute the payment guaranteed under this scheme into the bank accounts of all concerned beneficiaries.
How to register for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
All the people who aspire to use the advantages of this TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023 must need to fill out an online application form as soon as possible. The government will soon release the official announcement regarding the same. We have illustrated the reasonable steps for Online Registration under this Telangana Nirudyoga Burthi Scheme 2023:
- First of all, you need to explore the official website page of the Telangana State Portal.
- Instantly, you need to look for the option of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi or the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Then kindly click on the option and get the online registration link.
- After that fill out this Online application as per the regulations of online application.
- Along with this, also affix the crucial documents with this application form.
- Now immediately finish this online registration procedure.
- Lastly, you need to provide this application form on this website. Kindly grab a printout of this application form for future reference.
Required Documents to apply for TS Unemployment Scheme
Students must need to submit the below-mentioned documents at the time of the online registration process of the TS Nirudyoga Burthi Scheme 2023:
- Aadhar Card of Candidate
- Domicile Certificate that the Telangana Government has issued.
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate if Necessary
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Ration Card
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate
- Educational Marksheet (SSC, HSC, Graduation, PG, ITI, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo ID Cards or Proofs like Voter ID Card, Diving licenses, etc.
- Passport Size Photo
- Details of Bank Account
Important Links – Nirudyoga Burthi 2023 Online Apply
|Online Registration for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme||Starting Soon|
|Telangana State Official Website Portal||www.telangana.gov.in|
|TS Nirudyoga Burthi Online Form||Accessible Soon|
|Readermaster.com Homepage||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group for the latest update||Join Now|
How to check Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Status?
- Now all the nominees can easily check the status of their application from the official website.
- As civilians can check their application status through online mode with the assistance of their Application ID/ Registration ID along with their password.
- For this, the netizens must need to unlock the official website portal to know everything about this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Application status check.
- Here they can check their application status for the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme by entering the asked details i.e Registration ID Number.
Q.1 What do you imply by the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
Ans. The Telangana state administration has recently undertaken this scheme. Under this strategy, the government is intending for providing a financial benefit of Rs.3016 every month to all inexperienced unemployed youths of the State.
Q.2 What is the actual age limitation for the Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Yojana?
Ans. The age threshold for applying under this scheme is between 22 years to 35 years old.
Q.3 Who is competent to apply online for this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2023?
Ans. All the unemployed youths who are permanent residents of Telangana state can easily apply and avail benefits of this scheme. Graduation Degree holders and 22 years to 35 years of age civilians are also eligible. All the significant elements of the eligibility standards are available above.
Q.4 Is there any kind of helpline number available for the beneficiaries?
Ans. For any kind of help, netizens can send an email to the official email id of the Telangana State Government which is [email protected].
Q.5 When is the online registration beginning for Ts Unemployment Allowance 2024?
Ans. The government has not disclosed any official Date. But shortly within 2-3 Months, it will begin.