Covid Vaccine Certificate Download PDF by Mobile Number/ Aadhaar Number on Umang App & Aarogya Setu App. In today’s article, we are going to help you with the Corona Vaccine Certificate Download Online Procedure. As we all know, in the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, we all are required to be properly vaccinated. And we must have a proper vaccination certificate to show if required in any condition.
Now, you can download the cowin.gov.in covid-19 vaccine certificate through different methods and apps. Below, we have provided different apps and methods in order to download your Covid Vaccination Certificate. So we request all the readers, kindly read this article ahead to get all the information.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download in India
We all are aware of the fact that the covid pandemic has changed the living style of the people. Nowadays, everyone is required to be fully vaccinated to save themselves from Covid-19. Therefore, everyone must have a covid vaccine certificate because it is needed in many situations and places. Like it is required if you are traveling somewhere, it is also needed in institutions, schools, companies, etc. It is important to have either a portable or a printed copy of the vaccination certificate. Basically, a vaccination certificate is proof that the person holding the document is fully vaccinated.
However, in India, two vaccinations are authorized for Covid Vaccination i.e. the Covishield and Covaxin. Therefore, a total of two doses is compulsory for declaring anyone fully vaccinated. But, you can download your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate even after having the first dose of vaccination. Through this page, you will get the complete information related to downloading the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate by mobile number, Umang App & Aarogya Setu App, etc.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download PDF
Now, Covid Vaccination Certificate is compulsory in many places in India. If you want to travel by Public Transport, you will have to show your Cowin Vaccination Certificate. Despite that, you will need a corona vaccination certificate for hotel booking, air ticket booking, train ticket booking, restaurants, tourist places, and many other places and events. However, it is also needed in universities, institutions, schools, and other educational departments. Also, when you go for a job interview companies ask for the covid vaccine certificate so basically, it is needed everywhere.
Therefore, in India, everyone who is above the age of 18 years, is eligible for the vaccination doses. After vaccination, it is the duty of the vaccination center to provide the vaccination certificate to the persona having the first or second dose of vaccination. You can download Covid Vaccine Certificate using Cowin Portal, or Aarogyasetu App. Kindly continue reading ahead to know the process to download this certificate online.
As soon as, you get the first dose of vaccination for covid-19, the government of India will issue the Corona Vaccination Certificate of the First Dose. After the second dose, you will get the certificate of being fully vaccinated.
In India, you should download your Covid Vaccination Certificate and carry it with you on your mobile or in printed form. Because this certificate is mandatory for showing at many places in India. You can download your Corona Vaccination Certificate using your mobile number and Adhaar number. For this you will have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
Procedure to download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
If you wish to download the covid vaccination certificate through your registered mobile number. Follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Indian Government i.e cowin.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage, click on the button “Sign In/Register”.
- Then, sign in using your registered mobile number and then enter the OTP received on that mobile number.
- After that, click on “Certificate for Covid-19 Vaccination”.
- Now, you will see your Corona Vaccination Certificate on the screen.
- At last, click on Download to get the soft copy of your Covid vaccination certificate.
- So, in this way you can easily download your vaccination certificate online.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Name using Umang App?
Check out these steps to get the process of downloading the Vaccination certificate from the UMANG app.
- Go to the play store or app store and download the application from there. If you have not downloaded the app already. Here’s the link for the play store Click Here.
- Now, Open the UMANG App on your mobile and search for the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section, you will find a tab named Cowin.
- Click on the Cowin and tap on the Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP that is just sent to your mobile.
- After that, confirm the beneficiary’s name and download the Covid Vaccination certificate from there.
How to download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate using Aarogya Setu App?
Now, in order to download the covid vaccine certificate through Aarogya Setu App. Here are the steps and procedures mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to download the Aarogya Setu App. And for that, you need to visit the google play store or apple store.
- After installing the Aarogya Setu App on your mobile, open the app.
- Complete the Sign In Process using your Mobile Number.
- Now, you have to Click the link, Cowin.
- After that, enter the 13-digit beneficiary reference ID and click on the Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- Finally, click on download in order to download the Corona Vaccination Certificate.
- This is the simple and easy method to download the certificate from Aarogya Setu App.
Note – After downloading your Covid Vaccine Certificate, check your name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, name of the vaccine, dose, etc. If there is any mistake, then inform the authorities as soon as possible using Cowin Portal.
Now you must have got the complete information related to Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download Procedure, if you still have any questions then you can comment down below or check out our other articles by clicking the below links:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Centre List & Registration
- Verification of Cowin Vaccine Certificate for 1st & 2nd Dose
- Rectify Errors in the COVID Certificate Online
- Post-Covid-19 Effect/ Symptoms/ Conditions In Hindi
- COVID-19 Tracker – Corona Kavach Mobile App Download
- How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate?
You can download your Covid Vaccine Certificate from the Cowin portal and Aarogya Setu App.
- Who is responsible for providing the Covid Vaccination Certificate?
The clinic where you get vaccinated is responsible for providing the Corona Vaccination Certificate. The certificate is authorized by the Government of India.
- Can we download the Corona vaccination certificate using a mobile number and App?
Yes, you can download Covid Vaccination Certificate using your registered mobile number, or Aadhaar number from Aarogya Setu App, and Cowin Portal.