Tata Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date & official website: Pankh is a Tata scholarship for the students of India. This program for scholarships is an initiative by a Tata company named Tata Capital. It is a part of the Tata Group. The scholarship program will provide financial assistance to the Economically Weaker Section of the society. Under the scholarship, the students studying in classes 6 to 12 and students pursuing a UG course (general or professional) will get benefits from the scheme. This scheme will work in fulfilling the dreams of poor students of continuing their studies.
The scheme is an initiative of “Tata Capital Limited”. It is a renowned financial service company of Tata Group. And as per CSP (Corporative Social Initiative), the company has introduced the scheme to bring positive changes to society. This will support the education of the poor, needy, and deserving students of the country. In this article, we will explain to you how you can apply for Tata Pankh Scholarship Program, what is the eligibility criteria, and what are the benefits of this scholarship scheme.
Tata Pankh Scholarship Program 2023-24
Let us tell you Tata Pankh, an Initiative of Tata Capital Limited is a scholarship program. Under the program, the firm will provide financial assistance to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be provided with an amount of ₹12,000 to ₹50,000 as per the course. With the help of this money, the candidates will be able to get the education they want.
There are 3 Different Scholarships under Tata Pankh:
- The Tata Capital Pank Scholarship Programme for Class 6 to 12 students 2023-24.
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for General Undergraduate Course 2023-24.
- The Tata Pankh Scholarship Program for Professional Undergraduate Course 2023-24.
Tata Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship
|TATA Capital Private Limited
|Class 6 to 12, UG College Student
|Up to ₹50,000
|Last date for Application Submission
|31st August 2023
Required Documents to apply for Tata Pankh Scholarship:
- Proof of admission (School/ College ID card/ Bonafide certificate, etc)
- Current academic year fee receipt.
- Photo id proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/ salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (Canceled cheque/ passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade cards of the preceding class.
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Pankh Scholarship
Here check the required eligibility to apply under Tata Pankh Capital Scholarship Programme:
- The scholarship is only available for Indian Nationals.
- Children of the employees working in Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- The family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 4,00,000 from all sources.
- The applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- An applicant must be studying in Classes 6 to 12 at a recognized educational institution in India.
Educational Qualification is different for different programs under the scholarship, and those are given below:
- The students who want to get a scholarship in classes 6th to 12th must be students in any of the classes from 6 to 12th.
- For Undergraduate scholarship, the candidate must be enrolled in a program like BCom, BSc, BBA, BA, diploma, polytechnic, etc. at a recognized institution in India.
- And for the applicant who wants to get a scholarship under the professional scholarship program must be enrolled in a program like Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. at a recognized institute in India.
Benefits under TATA Scholarship Scheme
Under the TATA Scholarship Programme, the Students will get their tuition fee paid by the Tata Group. So the benefits will be as follows:
|School Students: Class 6 to 12
Students pay up to 80% of tuition fees or up to Rs. 12,000 (whichever is less)
|General Undergraduate Course: BA, BSc, BCom
Students pay up to 80% of tuition fees or up to Rs. 20,000 (whichever is less)
|Professional Undergraduate Courses: Engineering, Medical, Law, Pharmacy, and Nursing
Students pay up to 80% of tuition fees or up to Rs. 50,000 (whichever is less)
Last Date for the Application for Tata Pankh Scholarship:
The last date to apply for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is August 31st, 2023. And it can be extended as per the situation. So keep visiting the website for regular updates.
TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship Apply Online (Process)
If you want to apply for the TATA scholarship and you fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. You can apply for the scholarship by following the process below:
This is how you can apply for TATA Pankh Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24:
- To apply for the scholarship firstly, visit the official website of Buddy4Study.com. This is the website where the application form is available.
- Now on the homepage of the website, click on the Register option on the right side of the top bar of the website.
- Complete your registration by making your profile with the academic information.
- After successfully registering yourself, select the scholarship category as per your course. Like class, General UG course, or Professional course.
- After choosing your course click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill out the application form with correct information like personal details (Name, address) and Academic Details (School/College Name, Roll Number, and Your Marks).
- After successfully completing the application form fill up, upload all the asked documents, check the Terms & Conditions submit the application form.
After successful submission of the application form, you will get an Application id in your Email. That is your unique Registration Number. This will help in the future.
Tata Pankh Scholarship Selection Process
The selection process for Tata Capital Scholarship is on basis of the Current Financial Status of the family of the applicant student, and also the Academic performance will play a crucial role in the process. The students belonging to SC/ST and students who are Physically disabled will get an advantage over other applicants.
- The submitted application will be manually verified by the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Authority.
- After the initial shortlisting, the final merit list will be prepared according to Merit.
- Finally, the selected students will have to sit for a Telephonic Interview with the selection committee.
This is how you can apply for TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 online. If you have any queries related to Tata Scholarship Eligibility, the last date to apply, the official website, etc then comment down below. Our team will reach you as soon as possible and provide you with the best answer to your question. Also, don’t forget to check out our other articles.