Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2023-2024 Apply Online Process will be discussed here. Get all the information related to Aditya Birla Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and Scholarship Amount. Also, we are going to tell you about the Online Renewal Form for the Scholarship Program. However, this scholarship is initiated for students who are studying from class 1st to graduation degree level. Under this, the government will provide financial assistance to the students to study further. In this article, we have provided all the required details in order to do online registration under the Aditya Birla scholarship program. So if you are also a student and want to grab this opportunity, you need to apply online for this scheme.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2023
The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Scheme was launched by the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation. It is a non-profit company engaged in the CSR initiatives of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries. Also, it is one of the leading non-banking financial services in India. As a part of the CSR Project, the ABCL Foundation launched the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program. Under this Scholarship, the company will provide financial help to students who have lost their parents due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. A one-time monetary help of up to ₹60,000 will be provided to the needy students who are eligible for the program.
Therefore, the whole amount will transfer to the bank account of the applicant who gets selected. This amount shall be utilized in covering the educational expenses of the candidates. Those who wish to avail themselves of the benefits through this program must apply online through the portal for the scholarship. However, the students of Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate levels will be helped through this scheme. And the selection of the students will be made on the basis of their financial background and academic performance.
Key Points of the Aditya Birla Scholarship Program
|Name of Scholarship||Aditya Birla Capital COIVD Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation under ABCL|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Beneficiary||Students From Class 1st to 12th and Undergraduate Level|
|Benefit||To Support the Education of Students who have lost parents due to COVID-19|
|Scholarship Amount||Approx ₹60,000|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of the Aditya Birla COVID Scholarship Scheme
- As we all know because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there were many young children who lost their parents and because of that, they are facing financial instability.
- To ensure that there is no harmful effect of the pandemic on the bright future of the candidates, the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship was launched.
- However, the main motive of this program is to support the student’s education financially.
- Under this scheme, the government will be providing a good amount to the students to continue studying.
- Their educational expenses might get covered using the amount that will be awarded to them.
- Additionally, the students can also cover extra valuable services such as Life Skills Training, Mental Wellness, and Career Guidance.
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Amount
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the students who are studying in class from 1st to 12th. And the students who are studying undergraduate level will also be covered. Therefore, for the students studying in different classes, the amount will be given accordingly. Below we have mentioned the amount given under this scholarship program:
|Education Level||Amount (INR)|
|For School Students studying from classes 1 to 8th||Approx ₹24,000|
|Students studying from class 9 to 12th||Up to ₹30,000|
|College Students studying professional degree courses||Up to ₹60,000|
|Students studying in under-graduation degree courses||Approx ₹36,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Scholarship Program
If you want to apply for the scholarship you need to be eligible for the scheme. Below you can check the eligibility criteria for the Aditya Birla Scholarship 2023:
- Firstly, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Secondly, the student must be either studying in any of the Classes 1 to 12 or in an Undergraduate course, General or Professional.
- The candidates must be enrolled while applying for the scholarship.
- Moreover, this scholarship is only for candidates who have lost either one or both parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
List of Required Documents:
- Identity proof such as an Aadhaar card
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam result card or mark sheet
- Fee Receipt or an Admission Letter issued by the institution
- Death certificate of the lost parents
- Details of the Bank Account of the candidate
- Medical prescription issued by the Doctor, Report of the Covid test or RTPCR
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship 2023?
The followings are the step-by-step procedures in order to apply online for the Covid-19 Scholarship Program, please read them carefully.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the scholarship.
- On the web homepage, tap on the “Scholarships” dropdown list.
- After that, click on “View More” under the category of “Popular Corporate Scholarships“.
- The latest scholarships will open up. On the side menu of “Featured Scholarships“, choose the “Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program”.
- Click on “Apply Now” so as to register for the Scholarship Program.
- Now, you have to select the kind of program the candidate is pursuing, that is School Level or Undergraduate College level.
- Log in using a pre-registered account or create a new account to access the website.
- After that, the application form will open up. Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Nextly, upload the above-mentioned documents in the needed sizes and formats.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Renewal Form
Once you have successfully filled out the Aditya Birla scholarship application form, you will be get selected under the merit list. Then you will get the scholarship amount under the category you applied for. In the next academic year, beneficiary students will have to fill out the renewal form for the scholarship on the same portal.
Note – For any help regarding the scholarship you may contact through email or helpline number given below:
- Helpline Number: 011-430-92248
- Email: [email protected]
Other Scholarships that you must know
- PFMS Scholarship for College/ University Students
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2023
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- PM Minority Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Apply Online
- AICTE PG Scholarship Apply Online
- ONGC Scholarship Application/ Renewal Form 2023
- National & State-Level Govt Scholarship Schemes List