TS Rythu Bandhu Claim Application Form PDF Download from the official website or directly download Rythu Beema Group Life Insurance Scheme Form PDF in Telugu from the given below link | రితు బంధు పథకం దావా ఫారం
Rythu Bandhu is the scheme of the Treasuries and Accounts Department, Govt of Telangana. This scheme was launched by the chief minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekar Rao to provide income support along with other benefits to the landowners or farmers for various works. Apart from the incentives to the farmers, the department also provides insecticides or pesticides in order to take care of their crops. Besides this labor and other investment will also be given to the farmers who are not able to manage their finances. In today’s article, we are sharing all the scheme-related information i.e how to download Rythu Bima Claim Form PDF. Please continue reading ahead.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2024 Form
The Govt of Telangana has started a scheme called ‘Rythu Bima or Rythu Bandhu Scheme. Farmers in the state are small and their livelihood depends on farming. Due to droughts, floods, lesser technological penetration, and less investment capacity, farmers face trouble doing good farming and as a result, suffer financial crisis.
To avoid this problem and provide financial aid and security to farmers from natural damage to crops and also to their family members in case of death, this Beema Scheme is started. As farmer gets registered into this scheme during the policy year, the government will issue insurance on their lives by paying a full-year premium and providing information to the corporation on monthly basis. In case the insured farmer losses land (due to any reason), the farmer will continue to get the insurance coverage till the next annual renewal date by LIC.
Benefits of Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2024 Telangana
- The candidates who are selected for the scheme will be provided with Rs 5,000 per acre per season.
- This amount is given to the beneficiaries to support the farm investment twice a year for Rabi and Kharif seasons.
- The incentives are also provided to the farmers of Telangana state for insecticides, pesticides, etc.
- Under the scheme, almost 58.33 lakh farmers will be benefited.
- The amount of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme will be disbursed to the bank account of beneficiaries in the month of June, every year.
Highlights of Rythu Beema Claim Form 2024
|Name of Scheme
|TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|రితు బంధు పథకం దావా ఫారం
|CM K. Chandrashekar Rao
|Providing financial relief and security to the family members/ dependents of the deceased farmer (Pattadar) in case of his/her death.
|Small and marginal farmers of the state
|Application Last Date
|Agriculture Investment Support Scheme
Important Links & Download Forms
|Number of Pages
|Bima Link Download
|Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form PDF in Telugu
|Rythu Bandhu Bank Details Form (Certificate of Insurance)
|TS Rythu Bima Guidelines PDF
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2024 Participating Banks
- SBI State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu 2024 Telangana
- Only the farmer who is a resident of Telangana is able to avail of the scheme benefits.
- The farmer must have their own land.
- Only small and marginal farmers can apply for this scheme.
- Commercial farmers are not able to avail themselves of the benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Note – To get the benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme the Pattadar Passbook holder must be age between 18 to 59 years as of 15th August 2018. The sum assured is Rs 5,00,000 payable to the nominee(s) designated by the insured. And the premium payable in respect of the members is Rs 1925 per annum per member plus GST as applicable is to be paid extra and at present, it is 18%.
Documents Required for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
If you are selected to avail of the benefits of the scheme, then you have to submit some required documents.
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter ID card,
- Pan card,
- Address proof,
- Caste certificate,
- BPL certificate,
- Land ownership papers
- Printed Pattadar Passbook
TS Rythu Beema Claim Application Form in Telugu PDF
- First of all, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- Then click on the ‘Claim Form’ bar from the notification section.
- OR directly click here to get TS Rythu Bima Claim Form PDF
- After downloading the Claim Form for Telangana State Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme (Rythu Bima), take a printout of it.
- Now fill up all the required details in the claim form and submit it to the concerned authority.
Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App (APK) Online
- Go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu, i.e. rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
- On the home page of the web portal, you will see the option ‘Download Mobile App’. Click on it.
- Let the app download on your mobile phone.
- After downloading, install the app and log in or register to use it.
Procedure to Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
Go through the steps below in order to know the process to check the scheme beneficiary status and name list.
- Open the official web portal of the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme, Govt of Telangana.
- Or directly click on this link: http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
- Here select your desired scheme from the web homepage.
- Now check the beneficiary list of the scheme from the new web page.
- Then click on ‘Cheque Distribution Schedule Report’
- Here select District & Mandal, then the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.
- To check the Rythu Bandhu status form online, directly click here.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
- Office Address: Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh,
- Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
- Helpdesk Number: (040) 2338-3520
- Email ID: [email protected]