PM Shri School Registration 2023 Login Online @pmshrischools.education.gov.in: The Indian government has announced that 14,500 Schools will be upgraded Under this scheme. More than 20 lakh students will be direct Beneficiaries of this School Yojna. The main motive of this yojana is the development of India’s Schools. We all know that the central government’s primary purpose is to upgrade the government schools of India for providing better education to children.
The full form of PM Shri School is the “Prime Minister Rising India Scheme”. On Teacher’s Day 5th September 2022, Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi launched this scheme. Mr. Modi has announced that 14,500 Schools will be upgraded. The scheme is mainly for the government Schools, students, and teachers not only for improving education purposes but also to recognize and develop. PM Shri School Registration is only available for government Schools, Sarvodaya, and Navodaya schools.
PM Shri School Registration 2023
All Government Schools can apply and 20 lac Students will be using the benefits of this scheme. Public Schools will not be able to take advantage of the PM Shri School Yojana. The budget of this scheme is Rs 27,360 Crores Which includes a Central government Share of Rs 18,128 crores for the period of Five years from the Year 2022-23 to the Year 2026-27. Here check the key highlights of the PM Shri School Scheme.
|Scheme’s Name||PM SHRI Schools Scheme|
|Full Form of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Schools For Rising India|
|Launched By||PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|Launching Date||5th September 2022 (Teacher’s Day)|
|Number of Schools -Target||14,500 Schools|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Allotted states||North Eastern States, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries State||All States of India|
Importance of PM Shri School Scheme Login
The Union Cabinet approved PM Shri School Scheme. Indian Schools are behind because of a lack of Technology and education. At this time educational technology will be advanced and smart which is scheme is Important to every Student for educational and social purposes. PM Shri School Yojana has been introduced for government schools’ students making them smart and educated by Modern technology. The aim of this scheme is the development of more than 14,500 schools across the country.
Procedure for PM Shri School Registration & Login Online
This PM Shri School Yojana is specially provided for government schools in India. The government of India wants to give the best educational technique for schools and students of their development.
Here in this section, we brought the complete process of online application for the PM Shri School Registration:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of pmshrischools.education.gov.in.
- Homepage of the website, there will be a tab for “PM Shri School Registration”.
- Click on the Registration button and a new web page will open.
- Here go to the “Login Section” and Click “Login for National, State, and District User” of the “Login For School User” Link.
- Enter your mobile number and click on send OTP.
- Enter the OTP and you are registered and you.
- Download the PM Shri School Scheme 2023 registration slip, take a printout and keep it.
- Applicants should wait for the announcement of PM Shri School List 2023.
pmshrischools.education.gov.in Online Registration & Login
Or, if Applicant has clicked on the “Login for School User” Link then mentioned the UDISE Code, and Mobile Number of HM, Then Click on “Send OTP”.
Attention – PM Shri School Scheme is only for government schools/ KVS/ NVS in India. Public Schools cannot apply under this yojana.
The lists of allotted states are as follows:
- North Eastern States
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Benefits of PM Shri School Yojana 2023
- Modern, quality, and innovative study materials and techniques will be provided for all students.
- eligibility will be provided under the Right of Educational Act and 100% of Schools will be provided with Science and math.
- Early childhood care, Digital Libraries, bright classrooms, clean bathrooms, Beautiful Parks and big and clean playgrounds, etc. facilities for students of government schools.
- Approximate basic and important needs of female students will be provided by this scheme.
- Internship/entrepreneurship opportunities, Mapping of skills with developmental Projects/developing Courses provided by PM Shri School Scheme.
- Develop these schools with all modern facilities, science labs, libraries, ICT Facilities, Vocational Labs, etc. provided to all Schools under this Scheme.
- PM Shri School Scheme will fulfill all requirements of NEP 2020.
- Sustained and Green Schools.
In Short, we can say that It is a great step to improve and develop the educational system. PM Shri School Scheme is basically for government Schools/ KVS/ NVS. All these schools are free for every student in order to provide a safe and healthy environment and a good learning experience.
The scheme will be applied for Five years 2022-2027. the Main Purpose of the PM Shri School Scheme s to convert old schools into modern and smart schools by using modern techniques.