TN EMIS School Portal @emis.tnschools.gov.in Login App for Students and Teachers is now available on this page. In today’s article, we will explain to you all the information related to the EMIS Login/ registration, resetting passwords, contact numbers, and how to download the TN EMIS mobile app. Along with that, we will also tell you the procedure to Apply Online for TN EMIS Portal. If you want to know more information related to the tnschools.gov.in login, then you should read the complete article carefully.
About TN EMIS School Portal
The state government of Tamil Nadu has also recently launched TN EMIS Portal under which children will get the best education. EMIS stands for Educational Management Information System. It is a central database that keeps records of every student’s basic details. The Education Department of the Govt of Tamil Nadu has given the responsibility to all teachers to provide the best education to the students. It is also essential that all teachers review the syllabus and course materials before giving the class to the children. Also, from time to time, children are asked to review their study materials. This step is necessary for both teachers and students.
The school education department’s Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform (TNTP) portal provides useful e-learning content. Teachers can take training modules and can teach their students using the e-learning method of teaching. It also helps students improve their learning skills using advanced technology. Students can get interactive videos, online course information, different types of practice and simulation resources, and types of mock tests for study-related things. So the portal provides standards-compliant e-learning, learning, hands-on resources, videos, interactions, simulations, online courses, training modules, and many more.
Benefits of TN EMIS Website/ App
- It provides digital content that provides a central repository accessible to teachers across Tamil Nadu.
- Unique login identifier for teachers associated with state curriculum.
- Personal tracking of career excellence.
- Through this portal, the school administration also provides all the information about the syllabus, school timings, new notices, and modification details online.
Tamil Nadu EMIS School Portal – Overview
|Name of Portal
|TN EMIS School Portal
|Providing the best education to students
|Students and Teachers of Tamilnadu
|Educational Management Information System
|State Govt Education Scheme
Working on EMIS (TNTP)
- Education Management Information System (EMIS) is a centralized database with information about every student, staff member, and school across the state of Tamil Nadu.
- To get access to a school-level profile, you have to know the School code which is a unique number provided for each and every school.
- EMIS is the app place where you can look into Student attendance and also edit it if you have login details.
- Each school has to do the Registration and the Registration details i.e Login I’d & Password are given to the Headmaster of that school.
- The school Timetable is also uploaded on this portal. According to Students Timetable, classes has to be conducted.
How to register on TN EMIS School Portal (EMIS App)?
The Unique Login Id was created for each school and Teachers have the access to login to the Portal to fill in essential details and information associated with them. This online portal is now the Perfect Technological platform to track the educational excellence of Tamilnadu state without any more paperwork.
Each School in Tamil Nadu State has EMIS Registration. They will create your username and password after logging in on the TN EMIS website. Below is a list of authorized administrators you need to contact to access the TNTP site.
- School Principal/ Head Master => The principal is responsible for maintaining school property, and for monitoring the performance of teachers and students including their attendance.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO) => The CEO is responsible for monitoring all schools in the district after the inspection.
- Block Education Officer (BEO) => The BEO is responsible for monitoring all schools in the block after the inspection.
- District Education Officer (DEO) => The DEO has the same responsibility as the CEO and the BEO but he/she has to follow the inspection procedures of all the schools affiliated with the DistrictTeachers of the Respective school can get access id and password from the Head Master(HM) of that school.
How do Login on TN EMIS Portal @emis.tnschools.gov.in?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of TN EMIS i.e https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/
- After that, a homepage will appear on your screen. Click on the Login button.
- Then you need to enter the username and password.
- After entering the login credentials, you will be taken to the EMIS Dashboard.
- Finally, the Login process is complete. Now you have access to see the details given in the portal.
Procedure to Reset the Forget Password
- First of all, visit the official website of the TN Schools portal.
- After that, a home webpage will open on your screen.
- In the login section, you can see the “Forget Password” option.
- Now enter your profile user id and then select user types like a teacher or other.
- You will receive a “Verification Link” where you can reset your password.
- Finally, after resetting the password, you can visit the homepage again and access the dashboard after logging in.
- Tamilnadu Free Laptop Scheme Registration
- TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
- Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Apply Online
- PM Shri School Registration 2023 Login Online
- TN CM Helpline – MK Stalin Mobile Number
Download TN-EMIS Mobile App (APK)
EMIS Portal has an application that can be installed on android devices and you can update school information from your mobile.
This is how you can download TN EMIS School App (APK) for Students and Teachers Login:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone and download the TN EMIS App.
- After that, search TN-EMIS and then install the app.
- Next, you need to enter your username and password.
- Next, click on the SING IN button.
- In this way, you can use and download the TN EMIS application.
- கல்வி மேலாண்மைத் தகவல் மையம்
- Phone Number: (044) 2567-2790
- Email Address: [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our website www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to the TN EMIS School Login, EMIS TN School App for Students & Teachers Attendance at emis.tnschools.gov.in, and exams.tnschools.gov.in. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.