Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme 2024-25 Online Application Form is now available on the official website of the portal @penkalvi.tn.gov.in. In today’s article, get all the information related to the Tamil Nadu government’s Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scholarship Scheme. Along with that, we will tell you about the eligibility criteria & important documents required for this scholarship. Also, we have explained all the procedures for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scholarship 2024 Registration & Login, the Last Date to Apply. So, to get all this information you need to keep on reading this article ahead.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme 2024
The Tamil Nadu Government has launched the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, the state govt will provide a monthly scholarship of Rs 1,000 to girl students from government schools. And this Scholarship Scheme is initiated by the Department of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment. With the help of this scheme girl, students of Tamil Nadu State can able to complete their education from elementary school to graduation. And this scholarship will allow poor girls students to study and get educated.
However, the main motive of this scholarship scheme is to encourage women’s empowerment in the country. Because women’s education is really important for the development of any country. So the Tamil Nadu State government is trying its best to make it easy for the girls or women of the state to get a proper education. However, if you want to enjoy the benefits of this scheme, first you need to be eligible for the scholarship. All girl students who study in classes 6th to 12th in government schools can apply for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scholarship – Overview
|TN Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme 2024
|Full Name of Scheme
|Moovalur Ramamiritham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance scheme
|Department of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment
|To encourage women’s empowerment by providing them with educational benefit
|Girls students studying in class 6th to Graduation
|Around Rs. 1000/-
|Starting Date to Apply
|From 25th June 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|State Govt Education Scheme
penkalvi.tn.gov.in Scholarship Application Form 2024
As above we have told you that in this scheme, the Rs 1,000 cash incentive is given to girl students pursuing higher education. Also, beneficiaries don’t need to wait till the completion of their undergraduate course to withdraw the fund. As the amount will be credited to their bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) on the 7th of every month. The department of higher education shall verify the student’s ability to continue their studies once every six months, on the 30th of June and the 31st of December.
The plans got a total of 698 crores of rupees for the fiscal year 2024-2024. According to regulations issued by the government, bankers’ committees and management should make it a priority to guarantee that students who take advantage of the benefit are given bank accounts that have neither a balance nor any extra features. “Debit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash, need to be made available to the female students”.
All eligible female students in Tamil Nadu who are also enrolled in government schools or colleges can benefit from the program offered by the state government. Candidates can submit an online application for the MoovalurRamamirtham Scheme 2024 by visiting the official website @penkalvi.tn.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
If you want to apply for this Scholarship you need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- First of all, the applicant must be a permanent citizen of Tamil Nadu State.
- Secondly, only female candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
- Also, the applicant should be enrolled in classes 6th to 12th in government schools.
- And the girls studying in private schools are not eligible for this scheme.
List of required documents to apply for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scholarship:
- Candidate must have an ID Proof like – Aadhar Card
- ID Proof Card (Included DOB)
- Admission Enrollment Receipt
- Last Year’s Class Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme Online Application Form
If you are eligible for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme and want to get all the benefits. Then below we have provided all the steps and procedures in order to apply online for the scholarship:
- Firstly, all the candidates need to visit the official website for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme.
- On the web homepage, you have to look for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Online Application link.
- Click on the desired scheme link and then the application form will open.
- Now, fill out the application form carefully, and also, attach the required documents.
- After the procedure is finished, the applicant needs to submit the final details.
- Finally, the registration form for the scheme has been filled out and submitted.
- Also, you can take a copy of the form in order to keep it for future use.
NOTE – மூவலூர் ராமாமிர்தம் அம்மையார் உயர்கல்வி உறுதித் திட்டத்திற்கான புதிய பதிவுக்கான சேவை தற்போது தற்காலிகமாக மூடப்பட்டுள்ளது. முதலாம் ஆண்டு மாணவிகள் மற்றும் விடுபட்ட மாணவிகளுக்கு புதிய பதிவுக்கான தளம் விரைவில் திறக்கப்படும். நீங்கள் இப்போது பதிவு செய்வதைத் தவறவிட்டிருந்தால், தயவு கூர்ந்து காத்திருக்குமாறு அன்புடன் கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறோம்.
Procedure for Students Login @penkalvi.tn.gov.in
- Navigate to the official website for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme.
- On the web homepage, select the Student Login option.
- After that, a new login form will appear in front of your screen.
- Now, enter the registered mobile number in the application form.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You need to enter the OTP in the application form to confirm your number.
- And in this way, you can get yourself logged in.
Steps for Officer Login at penkalvi.tn.gov.in Portal
- Visit the official website for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme.
- On the web homepage, you have to select the Officer Login option.
- Then, a new login form will appear in front of your screen.
- Enter the username and password in the application form.
- Finally, you can click on the login option.
Note – Although we have provided all the required information related to Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme 2024. In case you are facing any kind of trouble or you have any other queries, you can contact or email:
- Contact Numbers => 9150056809, 9150056805, 9150056801
- Email Support => [email protected]